What's new

If public transport is stopped, lakhs of people will join the rally on foot: Khulna BNP

বিএনপির সমাবেশের আগে গণপরিবহন বন্ধ করে দেয়ার জন্য শেখ হাসিনাকে ধন্যবাদ। এতে দুইটা লাভ হলো। বিএনপির কর্মীরা কতখানি স্পিরিটেড এইটাও বুঝা গেলো আর গনপরিবহনের শ্রমিকেরা ডিউটি না থাকায় দলে দলে জনসভায় যোগ দিতে পারলো। গণপরিবহনের শ্রমিকেরাও তো জাতীয়তাবাদী সর্বহারা দলের সমর্থক। তাদের জনসমাবেশে যেতে হবেনা?

Google translation -

Thanks to Sheikh Hasina for stopping public transport before the BNP rally.It has two advantages.

It was clear that how spirited the BNP workers were and the public transport workers could join the public meeting in droves as they were off duty. Public transport workers are also supporters of the Nationalist Proletariat. Shouldn't they go to public?

Courtesy - Mr Pinaky Bhattacharya ( FB status) .

Dear god!

Show some dignity by not worshipping a raw mole!

Who is, no doubt, laughing at gullible fools like you whilst he collects his ad revenue from Google!

@UKBengali these arm chair PDF fools are similar to the U.K. Brexit fools.

Removing Hasina is their Brexit 🤣🤣🤣

It’s going to end equally tragically.

Brexit fools, like BD PDF fools, used to cry about the modest debt, under a leader they disliked, LOOK AT THE DEBT NOW 🤣🤣🤣

Dear god!

Who is, no doubt, laughing at gullible fools like you whilst he collects his ad revenue from Google!

@UKBengali these arm chair PDF fools are similar to the U.K. Brexit fools.

Removing Hasina is their Brexit 🤣🤣🤣

It’s going to end equally tragically.

Brexit fools, like BD PDF fools, used to cry about the modest debt, under a leader they disliked, LOOK AT THE DEBT NOW 🤣🤣🤣

Don’t spent time engaging low level emotional people like that.

Let them vent and fantasise on pdf as it will make zero difference to what happens in BD. Hasina is here to stay till 2029.

Far too much time on their hands and better to spend their time on pursuits that more match their abilities like video games.

Let them vent and fantasise on pdf as it will make zero difference to what happens in BD. Hasina is here to stay till 2029.

Far too much time on their hands and better to spend their time on pursuits that more match their abilities like video games.

This is the mistake we made with the anti EU extremists.

Look what happened.

We dumped the EU and now begging cow cola country for a trade deal. And whose Hindu nutters now spread hate and riot with impunity in Leicester to Birmingham.

These nutter should not be under estimated.

Hasina needs to immediately rule out any elections. US will turn the election into a Florida fest to get a pliant stooge like Bajwa.

I know which group nowadays used to claim Pinaky as raw mole.

He was jamati Razakar when for the same useless and obsolete group.

Interestingly the group have no self respect and have ridiculously overconfident due to their inferiority complex!

So when you claim something and jump to conclusion, please provide some useful evidences that back you claims , instead of forcefully projecting your theory on others.

For the rest part of your comment is so malicious, that I lost my taste to quote it.

Last edited:
I know which group nowadays used to claim Pinaky as raw mole.

He was jamati Razakar when for the same useless and obsolete group.

Interestingly the group have no self respect and have ridiculously overconfident due to their inferiority complex!

So when you claim something and jump to conclusion, please provide some useful evidences that back you claims , instead of forcefully projecting your theory on others.

For the rest part of your comment is so malicious, that I lost my taste to quote it.

Finally, you always tag someone who claims to ignore me , but can't suppress his/her desire to discuss with me , and respond your messages related to me?

Don't you think it's their weak mentality? 🤣

In the U.K. we are now paying a heavy price for gullible fools and their fantasies.

These English chauvinist zealots couldn’t bear a Scottish prime minister or having to cohabit with fellow Europeans.

The current situation in BD is so similar it’s scary.

Hasina is their Scottish Gordon Brown. And India is their EU.

If the demented fools succeed Bangladesh will be setback 50 years.

🤣 High level realistic people shouldn't respond to them, who are randomly engaging in discussion with me , whom you declared to put on your ignore list Mr genius! 🤣

Why bother quoting him when he tag you after quoting me?

My message was not for your great disciple @BananaRepublicUK , yet he quoted me , and seeking your approval by tagging you , it's really funny! 😂 😂 😂

Last edited:
These English chauvinist zealots couldn’t bear a Scottish prime minister or having to cohabit with fellow Europeans.
Are the English chauvinist zealots worse than your kind who don't see anyone outside BAL as prime minister of Bangladesh?

What if I want Reza kibria as my prime minister for two term? Who are you to reject?

Now don't start bull sh!t like , " We Sylhetis know Reza Kibria very well and he is too hot headed for Bangladeshi politics"!

I have allergy on bullsh.it!

Last edited:
Are the English chauvinist zealots worse than your kind who don't see anyone outside BAL as prime minister of Bangladesh?

What if I want Reza kibria as my prime minister for two term? Who are you to reject?

Now don't start bull sh!t like , " We Sylhetis know Reza Kibria very well and he is too hot headed for Bangladeshi politics"!

I have allergy on bullsh.it!

Correction.

No one in current BAL or opposition is qualified enough to be dog catcher.

Her son and her sister are imbeciles.

Only Hasina is qualified enough and has the charisma to have the poorly educated BD population to pull in a progressive direction.

Hopefully, by 2030 BD will have some educated leaders to takeover from Hasina.

Only Hasina is qualified enough and has the charisma to have the poorly educated BD population to pull in a progressive direction.
For the third time asking sir! Care to answer me directly?

What if I ( or anyone) want Reza kibria as my PM? Are you guys going to put me into crossfire for opposing you?

Still if you want her power for life time , I have no major issue.

But why she said to USA that Bangladeshi people can use their voting right properly only when BAL is in power?

What kind of joke it is?Do you or even she herself believe it? I don't think so , as both of you know that 2014 and 2018 election was completely farcical!

If you want her to stay in power forever , pls stop the drama of farcical election!

Just ask her to abolish election system for her lifetime!

Ask her not to waste our hard earning tax money with these farcical elections!

Last edited:
For the third time asking sir! Care to answer me directly?

What if I ( or anyone) want Reza kibria as my PM? Are you guys going to put me into crossfire for opposing you?

Still if you want her power for life time , I have no major issue.

But why she said to USA that Bangladeshi people can use their voting right properly only when BAL is in power?

What kind of joke it is?Do you or even her believe it? I don't think so , as both of you know that 2014 and 2018 election was completely farcical!

If you want her to stay in power forever , pls stop the drama of farcical election!

Just ask her to abolish election system for her lifetime!

Ask her not to waste our hard earning tax money with these farcical elections!

Reza HAS disqualified himself by becoming a US tool.

He has made himself our generation’s Mir Jafar.

And if he is collaborating with BNP (led by a certified whore). Then I don’t care for him.

Reza HAS disqualified himself by becoming a US tool.
It's your personal point of view. And again you have to provide concrete evidences when you spit venom against Reza Kibria , Nurul Haq Nur , Rashed , Tareq ( not chora Tareq , it's different person and a leader of Gano Odhikat Porishod ) , Bin Yamin Mollah and others . If you write without evidences you won't be left unchallenged!

How ever For me they are men with dignity and personality. These students forced govt to abolish quota system from govt job!

Reza is just their front face , as well educated man. But the driving forces are all of these promising leaders , unlike personality cult worshipping BAL and BNP clowns!

He has made himself our generation’s Mir Jafar.

And again they are not Mirjafar but they are the new era Siraj Uddoula who came for the new dawn in Bangladesh. They will make the sun rise again in Bangladesh!

But yes , for the worshipers of personality cult consider them traitor. But does that really matter when the majority have faith on them?

And if he is collaborating with BNP (led by a certified whore). Then I don’t care for him.
Once Hasina collaborated with Jamat in 1996 to ousted Khaleda Zia.

At least BNP is better than Jamat.

Also Hasina even went to Golam Azam in 1991 to get support to form govt.

At least Reza kibria didn't do so , not yet I'm saying.

So you only can compare Reza with Jamat sympathisers , when he ask the favor of Jamat, and news papers publish him with evidences, thanks!

@BananaRepublicUK

Last edited:
It's your personal point of view. For me he is a man with dignity and personality.

So you now consider him ( and their followers) a threat ?

So we aren't safe I guess! So you changed your position of your last post? 😂

Once Hasina collaborated with Jamat in 1996 to ousted Khaleda Zia.

At least BNP is better than Jamat.

Also Hasina went to Golam Azam in 1991 to get support to form govt.

At least Reza kibria didn't do so , not yet I'm saying.

So you only can compare Reza with Jamat sympathisers , when he ask the favor of Jamat, and news papers publish him with evidences, thanks!

But Hasina redeemed herself by executing the jamatis.

Otherwise I would have publicly spat on her!

But Hasina redeemed herself by executing the jamatis.

Otherwise I would have publicly spat on her!
But she had to do it before jamatis rejected to help her TWICE ( last time by making alliance with BNP in 2001 - 2006!)

Now people consider her Jamat execution as political killing, not her honesty!

If she had done so even in 1996 , many people would literally adore her for her honesty.

And if leaving Jamat is the way of redemption, then I would humbly remind you that BNP Jamat is separated already.

And the alliance will never be alive again . BNP is ardently pro west , and west doesn't want the alliance with Jamat.

( Doesn't matter what @UKBengali the BAL sweetheart claims , Bangladesh is nothing compared to western power and sino Russian power , hence BNP will not dare to oppose them again and make alliance with Jamat again)

So shall you prefer BNP now if Zia family will be kept off from power? Because Zia family is the main culprit who doesn't want to leave Jamat, as far I know!

(However I always rate Zia very highly , but let's not start over it , as it's different argument, but I abhor Khaleda Zia and Tareq chora the most ,and I've hold the position from the very beginning and that's why I'm.the most hated person by my own ustadji hazrat @Al-zakir damaad barakatahum 🤣)

@BananaRepublicUK

Last edited:
BNP is funded and controlled by India's RAW.
No BNP is pro America. India and america recently got divorce.

But now jamatis are trying to appease India ( read raw) , as raw moles of Bangladesh are praising Jamat heavily and idiot Bangladeshi Muslims are now making love with the hindutva like Govinda Pramanic!

So yes your country India is now nurturing Jamat ,to stabilize the hate of Bangladeshi Muslims towards india.

Back
Top Bottom