What's new

If India does a Surgical strike in Pakistan, how would/should Pakistan respond??

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.facebook.com/*****************/photos/a.456389991139857.1073741982.276691342443057/747714468674073/?type=1&theater
You think these people will do a surgical strike on us ? :omghaha::omghaha:

View attachment 241370
wonder whom teach them these skills

same in mumbay attack commandos did

images

mumbai update: Indian commando shields himself with a stone slab
Gallery-mumbai-update-Ind-012.jpg

I will say find a chance to kill almost same number of soilders or millitar police.

we don't need to do anything our Elite class pigeons our enough...... :sniper::sniper::pakistan::pakistan::guns:

Never going to happen as India knows the consequences would be disastrous.

Okay, lets for a moment assume that India somehow grow the balls to do a Surgical strike in Pakistan. I remember US one pressurized Pakistan to absorb and do nothing if India does a surgical strike in AJK.

How do you think Pakistan would/should respond? Will Pakistan bow down to the US/Indo pressure?

What are Pakistan's options??

Please don't turn this into a troll thread and this question is strictly to the Pakistani posters here.

First of all Pakistan would be held to be attacked upon opening up weapons deliveries from across the world. China would open up a second and third front. Security council would try to broker a series of diplomatic channels so that this does not blow into a nuclear war. Pakistan would procure J10's / J11 / any other Chinese aircraft that are readily available. Submarines and ships of Chinese Navy would patrol the Indian oceans and most of the equipment will be available to Pakistan. Turkey is going to provide monetary support etc.. This is not very simple.

First of all Pakistan would be held to be attacked upon opening up weapons deliveries from across the world. China would open up a second and third front. Security council would try to broker a series of diplomatic channels so that this does not blow into a nuclear war. Pakistan would procure J10's / J11 / any other Chinese aircraft that are readily available. Submarines and ships of Chinese Navy would patrol the Indian oceans and most of the equipment will be available to Pakistan. Turkey is going to provide monetary support etc.. This is not very simple.

I doubt China will get involved in this bro, they'll just sit back and watch the show (and I can understand why) no way would they want to sabotage their trade relations with India or provoke a proxy war .

They didn't help us in 99 'Kargil' war either .

I doubt China will get involved in this bro, they'll just sit back and watch the show (and I can understand why) no way would they want to sabotage their trade relations with India or provoke a proxy war .

They didn't help us in 99 'Kargil' war either .

I don't think we have too many 'allies' to rely upon, Saudia Arabia which many Pakistanis hate today, might actually help us !!

Okay, lets for a moment assume that India somehow grow the balls to do a Surgical strike in Pakistan. I remember US one pressurized Pakistan to absorb and do nothing if India does a surgical strike in AJK.

How do you think Pakistan would/should respond? Will Pakistan bow down to the US/Indo pressure?

What are Pakistan's options??

Please don't turn this into a troll thread and this question is strictly to the Pakistani posters here.
Surgical strike in AJK is irrelevant and can't be compare with Myanmar as you have so many madarsas/training centres in several parts of your country not only in Kashmir but in Punjab and Frontier areas.

Secondly there are other means other than surgical strikes .. Why do you think there is no terror attack in mainland India since 26/11.

ypuuuu.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/*****************/photos/a.456389991139857.1073741982.276691342443057/747714468674073/?type=1&theater
You think these people will do a surgical strike on us ? :omghaha::omghaha:

View attachment 241370
Thats "just" a cop, not a commando -_-

So you admit that those terrorists are Pakistanis? :woot::woot::woot:

I highly doubt they have balls for anything like that, its not their style. Said this Pakistan most be preparad for unimaginable.

Jhab gidar ki mout ati hai to wo sher ki taraf baghta hai.

India-VS-Pakistan-win-Semi-Final-ICC-World-Cup-2011.jpg

so even Indians can have death wish.

There will be no surgical strike at first.

Lets assume if they still opt for any of such wet dreams, it will be a suicide. Their jets will be well taken care of by PAF and MANPADS before any misadventure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom