What's new

If India does a Surgical strike in Pakistan, how would/should Pakistan respond??

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.SAAD

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Okay, lets for a moment assume that India somehow grow the balls to do a Surgical strike in Pakistan. I remember US one pressurized Pakistan to absorb and do nothing if India does a surgical strike in AJK.

How do you think Pakistan would/should respond? Will Pakistan bow down to the US/Indo pressure?

What are Pakistan's options??

Please don't turn this into a troll thread and this question is strictly to the Pakistani posters here.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAH :bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::sniper::sniper::sniper::sniper::sniper::sniper::pakistan:= Freedom of Kashmir

Of-course it will start a full fledged conflict man wtf?
you think the Pakistani military or people are going to stay quiet if india did a surgical strike and if it did that would surely mean the end of india and freedom of kashmir not to mention Khalistan.

Pakistan would respond by doing full mobilization of troops on Kashmir side. Maybe even more provocative and agrssive ceasefire violations as well as going deep into IOK towns such as Poonch.

To summarize, it would not end well for India and India would be shamed in world stage for trying to start another war.

There are good number of terrorists within india and they can't punish them...u r asking them about punishing terrorists in another country..?!?
anyways...they don't have the ballz to do that.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAH :bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::sniper::sniper::sniper::sniper::sniper::sniper::pakistan:= Freedom of Kashmir

Of-course it will start a full fledged conflict man wtf?
you think the Pakistani military or people are going to stay quiet if india did a surgical strike and if it did that would surely mean the end of india and freedom of kashmir not to mention Khalistan.

I know man we all will be pissed as f**k, but under gutless administrators like Zardari and Kiyani as COAS at the time of 26/11, USA actually told Pakistan not to respond if a surgical strike from India happens, they assumed we'd absorb it just like we absorb The Drone Strikes ..

So this question, came into my mind .

Okay, lets for a moment assume that India somehow grow the balls to do a Surgical strike in Pakistan. I remember US one pressurized Pakistan to absorb and do nothing if India does a surgical strike in AJK.

How do you think Pakistan would/should respond? Will Pakistan bow down to the US/Indo pressure?

What are Pakistan's options??

Please don't turn this into a troll thread and this question is strictly to the Pakistani posters here.

Immediately Pakistan could launch counter strikes on selected targets (specially on those bases which were used to launch strikes) with standoff munitions and CMs.

And it probably might start a civil war or at least freedom movements in india not to mention that india can only use half its military since it has a long border with other countries other than Pakistan.Then theres the crowd control.If Pakistan and india did go to war you think the sikhs would just let this chance pass?

I know man we all will be pissed as f**k, but under gutless administrators like Zardari and Kiyani as COAS at the time of 26/11, USA actually told Pakistan not to respond if a surgical strike from India happens, they assumed we'd absorb it just like we absorb The Drone Strikes ..

Dude IF usa did it we would respond with the same tactic and you're talking about INDIA. Damn it India
The country that has oppressed thousands of kashmiris That has funded terrorism in Pakistan that has killed so many Pakistani's.A country which is hated by 200 million people.

General Raheel Sharif does not listen to anyone, India will be in a bad place if they dare do attack.

https://www.facebook.com/*****************/photos/a.456389991139857.1073741982.276691342443057/747714468674073/?type=1&theater
You think these people will do a surgical strike on us ? :omghaha::omghaha:

32.jpg

Pakistan air force must already have targets identified for a retaliatory attack. No foreign pressure of any kind would stop them from retaliation as they will lose a lot of face if they don't retaliate.

Then the ball will be in India's court again, if they kept on escalating the conflict (which i think they will have to for pleasing their Janta) and tit for tat moves went on, we might get a full blown war.

But i don't think Indian leadership is insane enough to get itself into such a situation from which they can't backtrack, so the worst move we can see from their side in cancellation of Pak India Cricket series :(:cray:

lemme make it easy,
THIS Aint Gonna Happen,
they cant, just wait and watch, they'll release some statements,
some funny threats and tweets and life will go on.
and we all will have a good laugh,
so stop making such warmongering threads.

lemme make it easy,
THIS Aint Gonna Happen,
they cant, just wait and watch, they'll release some statements,
some funny threats and tweets and life will go on.
and we all will have a good laugh,
so stop making such warmongering threads.

....and cancellation of few sports events.

We would respond by our own counter strikes such as on pathankot. After that mobilization of troops but like always indians would back off after a standoff. Pakistan wont absorb a strike due to immense public pressure and this time we have a proper leader ie raheel sharif

Counterstrikes should be public and 10 times the provocation

Should include cruise and ballistic missiles also

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom