If Imran Khan is Killed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

V. Makarov

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
If They kill Imran Khan

The confidence of the people on the state of Pakistan has never been lower. The confidence and trust in each and every state institution has been shattered. It is as if all cogs of this state machinery has been activated to destroy Imran Khan and his narrative, be it the judiciary, bureaucracy, Police, FIA, NAB, intelligence agencies. This time, not only the youngsters, but the boomers, ex-servicemen, and retired citizens, have also started to speak out in a manner never seen before.

After how the Governor of Punjab was humiliated by state institutions, things became even more clear. Now the things have become very concerning because there are indications that They might have given a nod to have Imran Khan killed.

Kindly read this Twitter thread:

The confidence with which the whole state machinery is moving against Imran Khan, it would be very wise to assume that eliminating Imran Khan is not off the table for them. They can use the religion card against him, and kill him off, like they did Salman Taseer, and then say that it was an individual who was inspired by personal motives....

What will happen to Pakistan, or PTI after the demise of Imran Khan is up for debate (you can discuss), but one thing is for sure, that the state machinery, along with many political parties have had enough of Naya Pakistan. They cannot let their monopoly over Pakistan go away so easily.

If they kill Imran Khan, Pakistan will descend into civil war. I’m not in favour of civil war and know it’ll destroy Pakistan, but this is for establishment to think of as well. Establishment is playing with fire they know this fire can burn them and all of Pakistan. They should act with sense because if Imran Khan is killed, civil war is guaranteed.

If they kill Imran Khan, Pakistan will descend into civil war. I’m not in favour of civil war and know it’ll destroy Pakistan, but this is for establishment to think of as well. Establishment is playing with fire they know this fire can burn them and all of Pakistan. They should act with sense because if Imran Khan is killed, civil war is guaranteed.
I don't believe average Pakistanis have enough ghairat/espirite de corps/will to rise up en masse against the colluding status quo/state. Much of Pakistan is split on ethnic, sectarian or class lines

I do acknowledge that Imran Khan has succeeded in winning the masses. And his side of story is justified. And the establishment is facing unprecedented mistrust and outright hatred from the public. I can only pray Bajwa led mil-civ establishment has not gone totally insane.

I always had a feeling Bajwa is somewhat of a dark/trojan horse. I feel he will dismantle everything Raheel Sharif fought for. CPEC is also being sabotaged. I can't shake the nagging feeling that military at the top is compromised and highjacked by few generals.

Last edited:
I don't believe average Pakistanis have enough ghairat/espirite de corps to rise up en masse against the colluding status quo. Much of Pakistan is split in ethnic, sectarian or class.

I do acknowledge that Imran Khan has succeeded in winning the masses. And his side of story is justified. And the establishment is facing unprecedented mistrust and outright hatred from the public. I can only pray Bajwa led mil-civ establishment has not gone totally insane.
Agree.. if 10-12 protestors are killed in every city, the protests will be over.

There's a different between Pakistani and Turkish/ Syrian/ French nations.

Some other news: After the blasphemy FIRs against the complete leadership of PTI, the situation has gone worse. People are recommending Imran Khan to cancel all plans for a jalsa, as some TLP munafiq might try to kill IK.

Agree.. if 10-12 protestors are killed in every city, the protests will be over.

Not sure if this applies to KPK. If Imran Khan is killed the possibility of civil war is real and there would be outlash from Peshawar toward Islamabad/Rawalpindi. Those in power are playing with fire and foret how like 1971 things can suddenly go out of control.

Pakistani can reach Turkish levels if the leader and narrative shaping is right. Remember people who might be ordered to shoot at common Pakistanis have entire families of their own who go to PTI rallies. Ex servicemen speaking in a very harshly albeit veiled tone regarding Bajwa's antics. Chief example Gen Amjad Shoaib. Also remember in Papa Bhutto's reign several brigadiers resigned and refused to shoot at civilians.

In my opinion Pakistani public is too late to the party. We could all see that the generals, siyasi scum and judges were forming an alliance against the former PM. Protests and "rising up" should have started then. Not now.

Now it is a bit difficult to salvage an "Erdoğan moment"

If They kill Imran Khan

The confidence of the people on the state of Pakistan has never been lower. The confidence and trust in each and every state institution has been shattered. It is as if all cogs of this state machinery has been activated to destroy Imran Khan and his narrative, be it the judiciary, bureaucracy, Police, FIA, NAB, intelligence agencies. This time, not only the youngsters, but the boomers, ex-servicemen, and retired citizens, have also started to speak out in a manner never seen before.

After how the Governor of Punjab was humiliated by state institutions, things became even more clear. Now the things have become very concerning because there are indications that They might have given a nod to have Imran Khan killed.

Kindly read this Twitter thread:

The confidence with which the whole state machinery is moving against Imran Khan, it would be very wise to assume that eliminating Imran Khan is not off the table for them. They can use the religion card against him, and kill him off, like they did Salman Taseer, and then say that it was an individual who was inspired by personal motives....

What will happen to Pakistan, or PTI after the demise of Imran Khan is up for debate (you can discuss), but one thing is for sure, that the state machinery, along with many political parties have had enough of Naya Pakistan. They cannot let their monopoly over Pakistan go away so easily.

If Imran is killed then country will go through such a blood letting the so called VVIP protections squads will not be able to protect these traitors and criminals. Allah never likes the spilling of a innocent blood and these criminals will pay though there nose and may not live to see the spoils of there handy work.
Many high and mighty little gods have fallen before faced down and they are no body.

Not sure if this applies to KPK. If Imran Khan is killed the possibility of civil war is real and there would be outlash from Peshawar toward Islamabad/Rawalpindi. Those in power are playing with fire and foret how like 1971 things can suddenly go out of control.
This is exactly what Bajwa might have promised Uncle Sam. And he might take the private jet like Ashraf Ghani and as was promised/offered to Zelensky.

I was suspicious of Bajwa since many years perhaps since 2018. But now I view him as a confirmed agent saboteur.

They were all like Pakistan before social media, until public awareness became a thing. Plus, those nations have a very high threshold for civil unrest. Pakistan being a nuclear power, with enemies, all around, has to stop any civil unrest way earlier. Pakistan establishment cannot afford even 10% of the crisis you see in countries like Syria.

And the condescending way in which you say how people will fall back to their homes after being killed, you are definitely not aware of the sentiments on the streets. I have listened to hundreds of people within my own vicinity who are swearing by Allah that they will lay down their lives to take back what was theirs. Even if THEY are able to push back the movement from Punjab.... I think KPK will make create a situation that will be VERY concerning for the military.

Last edited:
then i think it will be better to divide the country into 6 and forget the idea of federation .
Honesty if IK was killed Pakistan would be better with dissolution of the federation into the constituent 5 provinces. At least the governments would be closer to the people.

But now I view him as a confirmed agent saboteur.
I would not go as far as to call him agent saboteur. I think Bajwa's crime is one of ommission. He saw what was happening but did not have the gumption to go against USA and other powerful actors. Instead he put his head in his ar*se and hid behind 'neutral'. As if GHQ as ever been neutral !!!

Total Misunderstanding and Underestimation

I can Bet, you will be seeing something more than those countries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom