What's new

Idea for Overseas Pakistanis

Sayfullah

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Just came across this on Twitter and didn’t think it would be fair for overseas Pakistanis to bailout Pakistan for the mistakes of Pakistanis and get nothing in return by disrespect by pdm and it’s supporters and getting called foreign agents.

However, I had an idea.

The government can get overseas Pakistanis to give Qarz e Hasna (interest free loan) to government so it can pay off these international loans. At least gov won’t have to pay high interest then and won’t be blackmailed over loans.
Personally for me I would be happy giving a huge sum as Qarz e Hasna to gov in dollars because I won’t need that money for years from now. Many overseas Pakistanis can do the same. Instead of money sitting around in my bank account here I can give loans as much as I can to gov.
But it would require gov to guarantee we would get our money back in the future and in the currency we gave them (not rupees).
This is still cheaper for Pakistan since it won’t have to pay billions in interest yearly and won’t be blackmailed by other countries.

Why don’t overseas Pakistanis build mega projects in Pakistan?
For example for like a dam, the government of Pakistan can create a company that will own the dam and put its stocks on international markets while overseas Pakistanis buy those stocks and directly invest to improve Pakistan. Since it will be a stock, gov of pak will pay the shareholders their share.
The same can be for railways, highways, dams, refineries, factories etc.

Overseas Pakistanis have money and invest in Pakistan but invest in plots which causes more harm then good.

If government supports and promotes we can get overseas Pakistanis to build and invest in mega projects in Pakistan. We can build our own cpec.

Overseas Pakistanis just need guarantees their INVESTMENT is safe. If we get that trust me Pakistan will be flooded with many billions. I myself would invest majority of my money in Pakistan if I have a guarantee that investment is safe meaning no corruption no fraud no looting no giving me worthless rupees for my hard earned dollars etc.

IK is saying something similar (listen to his speeches)

But he wants investment from OP not loan or anything,

so pakistan gets $ and OP make money out of their investments

He is saying that his team is working on coming up with investments opportunities/financial model for OP , where their investments are protected

For example remember that app he made for remitances and added all sorta things in it

Basically thinking along the same line of convenient investments into Pakistani economy from diaspora

Many Asian economies got their first big push from diaspora, but depends on what kinda convenient , trustworthy investment opportunities are offered

Last edited:
Just came across this on Twitter and didn’t think it would be fair for overseas Pakistanis to bailout Pakistan for the mistakes of Pakistanis and get nothing in return by disrespect by pdm and it’s supporters and getting called foreign agents.

However, I had an idea.

The government can get overseas Pakistanis to give Qarz e Hasna (interest free loan) to government so it can pay off these international loans. At least gov won’t have to pay high interest then and won’t be blackmailed over loans.
Personally for me I would be happy giving a huge sum as Qarz e Hasna to gov in dollars because I won’t need that money for years from now. Many overseas Pakistanis can do the same. Instead of money sitting around in my bank account here I can give loans as much as I can to gov.
But it would require gov to guarantee we would get our money back in the future and in the currency we gave them (not rupees).
This is still cheaper for Pakistan since it won’t have to pay billions in interest yearly and won’t be blackmailed by other countries.

For example for like a dam, the government of Pakistan can create a company that will own the dam and put its stocks on international markets while overseas Pakistanis buy those stocks and directly invest to improve Pakistan. Since it will be a stock, gov of pak will pay the shareholders their share.

Overseas Pakistanis have money and invest in Pakistan but invest in plots which causes more harm then good.

If government supports and promotes we can get overseas Pakistanis to build and invest in mega projects in Pakistan. We can build our own cpec.

Overseas Pakistanis just need guarantees their INVESTMENT is safe. If we get that trust me Pakistan will be flooded with many billions. I myself would invest majority of my money in Pakistan if I have a guarantee that investment is safe meaning no corruption no fraud no looting no giving me worthless rupees for my hard earned dollars etc.
How about converting the loans into future plots in DHA housing schemes?

Whats the guarantee that after paying back Pakistan’s loans, Pakistan will not be in the same situation again?

I’d suggest investments rather than loan or loan write off.

Yeah har cheez overseas pe daal do, khud kuch na kerna…..
Na apna protocol na security na development funds, wo sab khatm kero pehle….trim the fat from this so called parliament, senate, judiciary, bureaucracy,military etc

Sorry can’t fool us time and again.
We can’t pay for your lavish lifestyles and lavish tours to foreign countries…… last week is a good example of your ayashiyan on taxpayer money

Overseas Pakistanis should abandon this wasteland and invest in the countries they live in.

However, I had an idea.

In other words: send us your hard earned money, we dont want correct things at home.
Overseas Pakistanis better stay away from the thing called Pakistan.
And yeah, how about Pakistan sending money to overseas Pakistanis? Baap k nokar hain tumhary ya paisy chapnay ki machine hain ham? Kam kerty hain tu paisy milty hain. I myself do a 9 hours daily duty to earn the money the Pakistan wants for free.

Funny how this ‘ali Muhammad khan’ sahb did not implement this when they were in power……kursi chali gai ab qarza yad agta, pehle khud imf k pas deal ker rahay thay

Do not pay a penny until the system is totally cleansed and these old fucks disappear completely

Otherwise money end up in their personal accounts

The thing is even in Ik time, many overseas came here and brought their money. They had to face immense problems and corruption, even in IK govt, corruption was rampant. The whole society is corrupt, huge scams operate openly and every single govt deppt is corrupt to the core. I know many overseas who regret coming here and now mostly gone back after losing good amount of money.
I say to my overseas brothers to stop saving this ship, let it sink. Till when will u guys keep it afloat? This beimaan, corrupt, lazy, cruel, insensitive and dumb society deserves its punishment. Let it drown and we may rebuild it nicely.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom