What's new

Dar greenlights plan to raise $2bn from overseas Pakistanis

Overseas Pakistanis cannot demand rights if they are unable to demonstrate their responsibilities and duties towards Pakistan.

First they need to prove their loyality, faith and patriotism towards Pakistan before they are considered worthy of any rights.

me think you are confused..

we show finger to CHOOR...

hence proved we are 100% Pakistani

So for you IK is more important than Pakistan and Islam?
In this order

1) Islam
2) Pakistan
3) Khan

Is that your Islam?

more than the CHoor version ...

Retired bureaucrats becoming op-ed writers prescribing solutions after destroying the same thing that they are producing a solution for, is my favorite kind of op-ed writer.

overseas Pakistani fundamental right....... you are stuck on " voting ".

LOL. Not me who is stuck in a falsehood here, because that fundamental right was never taken away, as was, and is, being claimed. Making false claims only serves to undermine the entire argument. It is only a matter of what procedures are permissible in the exercise of said fundamental right.

LOL. Not me who is stuck in a falsehood here, because that fundamental right was never taken away, as was, and is, being claimed. Making false claims only serves to undermine the entire argument. It is only a matter of what procedures are permissible in the exercise of said fundamental right.
lollllll .... it's your interpretation ... the supreme court is wrong, and parliament is wrong....

1675443542674.png

Halaat ab yahan tak agaye hain keh aisay chanda mangna hai?

lollllll .... it's your interpretation ... the supreme court is wrong, and parliament is wrong....

View attachment 914872

"Facilitation" is again a matter of PROCEDURE. The RIGHT itself was NEVER taken away. Those are the facts. That headline is merly more whataboutery, please stop. :D

"Facilitation" is again a matter of PROCEDURE. The RIGHT itself was NEVER taken away. Those are the facts. That headline is merly more whataboutery, please stop. :D
So how expats can vote in the UK, Spain, and North America?

There is no rule that prohibits or prevents an overseas Pakistani to exercise their right to vote.
But how do overseas Pakistani vote?. So according to your above statement, where in US you would like to exercise your constitutional duty during elections?

Just like any other Pakistani citizen: Register to vote, and then go cast it on election day.
But where in US or UK or Spain or Canada or GCC ? ..please give me the address of the polling station.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom