What's new

Will ask SBP governor to collaborate with philanthropists to raise dollars, says Dar

Improving remittences and exports by 20% was too slow
So
PDM decided to decrease it by 20%.

The second theoryvwas remittances are up due to devaluation from 130 to 170

But seems devaluation to 300 isnt helping now

What logical pakistanis did
Kept their investments in USA

What stupid pakistanis did
Invested in pakistani bonds or banks

I brought this up in 2020 that no pakistani business men i met in usa is investing in pakistan on this forum. The insight they gave me was nawaz sharif will back with new army chief and everyone will loose their money.

They were wrong and i tease them now..who knew that.. forget about next chief even the current chief will back nawaz sharif

a filling station that dishes out fuel on plates, nice one dakter sahab.

BTW your English has suddenly become very profasary and mine seems to have gone down the tubes.

BTW. I have "pathan" relatives in kohat, Lahore and Jehlum, let's hope you ain't one of them.

a filling station that dishes out fuel on plates, nice one dakter sahab.

BTW your English has suddenly become very profasary and mine seems to have gone down the tubes.

BTW. I have "pathan" relatives in kohat, Lahore and Jehlum, let's hope you ain't one of them.
Sir ghareebee hey donoo jaga kaam karna parhta hey.

Why doesn't Dar ask his sons who have buildings in Sharjah (from the loot maar) to sell off their properties and repatriate it back to Pakistan.

Dar is a certified Chor. He duped the duffers and came back all swagged up in a PAF jet.

I say let him and the country go through the ordeal. Only when things get extremely desperate will they mend their ways.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom