What's new

Will ask SBP governor to collaborate with philanthropists to raise dollars, says Dar

Dar is easily the worst finance minister we had in our entire history. I can never get over the fact that PDM replaced competent Miftah Ismail with this clown. Miftah had all the right ideas to fix the economy and PDM didn't let him do anything he wanted and replaced him with this c**t. Miftah was the most competent person in the entire party and they let him go, lmao you can't make this sh*t up.:omghaha:

Atif Mian and Miftah Ismail are among the best economists this country has ever produced. PTI went full retard by not appointing Atif Mian as the finance minister and PDM went far beyond the retarded territory by letting Miftah go.

Dar is easily the worst finance minister we had in our entire history. I can never get over the fact that PDM replaced competent Miftah Ismail with this clown. Miftah had all the right ideas to fix the economy and PDM didn't let him do anything he wanted and replaced him with this c**t. Miftah was the most competent person in the entire party and they let him go, lmao you can't make this sh*t up.:omghaha:

Atif Mian and Miftah Ismail are among the best economists this country has ever produced. PTI went full retard by not appointing Atif Mian as the finance minister and PDM went far beyond the retarded territory by letting Miftah go.
Spot on my brother. Installing Dar is either due to visible incompetence of NS or it is a deliberate step to make sure that certain few remain the beneficiaries of the system.

The structural problems to economy are known to even the layman now and interestingly the solutions to those problems are known to economists in the country but what you can't make up for is the willingness of the ruling elite to make this country a better place to live and a sustainable economy.

Tenu paise kinnay dene kanjara. Ja buddi yawa apni biden kolon .

Back
Top Bottom