What's new

I Stand With Imran Khan - please Share!!

ڈیم فنڈ میں چندہ دے کر پھدو بنے تھے ناں ؟ تو کپتان کے ساتھ پھر باہر نکلو، تم کونسا پہلی بار "چ" بننے جا رہے ہو

پٹواریوں کی ہوا تو کل اس وقت نکلے گی جب خان تین گھنٹے بچیاں نچا کر اسٹیج پر آئے گا اور بولے گا "ایاک نعبدو وایاک نستعین
Not your fault as a person regurgitate words that have been ringing in his ears all his life.
I never use gutter language and don't have time for some one who brings his table manners on the forum.

Bajiyan qatrion ko rent par deney waley aur maan ko parcel karney waley apni zuban sambhalein to behtar hoga

Not your fault as a person regurgitate words that have been ringing in his ears all his life.
I never use gutter language and don't have time for some one who brings his table manners on the forum.
Shahi muhalay ki pedawar hy andron Lahore key culture ka jeeta jagta namona ab dikhe ga in bhutwario key lehjey sey

Your on the groud, so sto speak. What you reckon is going to be outcome? From my reading, although from afar things are looking better for PTI after last week when things looked grim.

Your thoughts much appreciated.
A lot is at stake in SC hard to say where things could fall

learned all my manners from imran khan, the pm,

Comment from the post above shows how plmn media is outsourced to India. (evidence account murtazaft007).

Screenshot_20220327-003746.jpg

Bajiyan qatrion ko rent par deney waley aur maan ko parcel karney waley apni zuban sambhalein to behtar hoga

Shahi muhalay ki pedawar hy andron Lahore key culture ka jeeta jagta namona ab dikhe ga in bhutwario key lehjey sey

A lot is at stake in SC hard to say where things could fall

yes honourable cheap- justice will deliver justice, to justice party.....

Comment from the post above shows how plmn media is outsourced to India. (murtazaft007).

View attachment 827717

Opposition Alliance of more than 10 parties vs PM Imran Khan alone. !!!!!!!!!
hain,, imran khan is in allience with 7 dally parties also.

Comment from the post above shows how plmn media is outsourced to India. (evidence account murtazaft007).

View attachment 827717
What will happen when Riaz Fatyana joins Q leaque as he was refused ticket from N.
In Kamalia PTI secured a few hundred votes in 2008 and 2013 without Riaz fatyana.

Excellent work by journalist Imran Khan.

After this VLOG today, They all left Marriot between 6:30PM to 9:30PM and an investigation is underway.

tomarrow pti-will enter competition of seating 1 million people on 15000 chairs,,

guiness- book of world - records..

100 people will sit in 1 chair to make , minar e imran...

capacity of parade ground sb is 18/20.000 max

1648324862925.png

Who said they will sit?
15.000 chairs have been placed in parade ground, ,, even if everyone is standing on top of each other, there is not enough space for 1 lakh persons

can u tell me how to explain to an idiot why 1+1 s = 2
not 11!

People are asking Imran Niazi to tell us about his 4 years performance which he has delivered to us Imran Niazi is replying to the people that "Allah, the Prophet, Muhammad, the state of Madinah and the conspiracy has taken place" Hey brother, people have asked for 4 years performance, not your religion and faith...

but chutia,s in 2018

will be upgraded chutias, on 27/3 again,,,

page number 273 of certain book is just a coincidence..........

blockbuster release 2022..27/3

6 weddings and 1 funeral

1648327145937.png

He seems the last man standing, I hope he did regularise his house and has all the money trails. :lol:
View attachment 827723

Sahi kaha sahafat mai Insan kam hi reh gye hain aur kiraye ki tawaifain ziada. 😂

Don't worry about his house, he probably makes more from his youtube channel than what endowment fund pays to traitors.

blockbuster release 2022..27/3

6 weddings and 1 funeral

View attachment 827739

Shadi ki hai banday nay, bhagair Shadi garage mai ga*d nahi marwai 😂

The insurgency in Balochistan has existed since the 60's going weak on it wont do anything when the end goal of one side is an independent state

Should I share with you clips of Bhutto talking about insurgency in Balochistan? The roots of Balochistan violence go way back
Many didnt want to be part of Pakistan to begind with you can either go the Sudan route or Turkey route
There are no other ways in multi ethnic societies be it India, Phillipines, Turkey or China
Balochistan was raging hot with insurgency under the democrat Bhutto who had to call on PAF to bomb Baloch tribes and somehow the same Balochistan was pacified under the military dictator Zia.

Back
Top Bottom