What's new

I have reached my 5000 hopefully several more thousand to go :)

Well done TOPGUN, I can only hope to get to that figure, job well done....

Wish me luck in dragging my *** to 2000 mark....

@mods please for the love of God, cut me some slack and don't make the senior members requirement any higher then it already is. :P

Well done TOPGUN, I can only hope to get to that figure, job well done....

Wish me luck in dragging my *** to 2000 mark....

@mods please for the love of God, cut me some slack and don't make the senior members requirement any higher then it already is. :P

Thx yaar appreciate it... inshallah you will get there bahi :)

Hurry and become a Premium Member now !!!!!!!!!

:pakistan:

Yes iam looking forward to that ... thats alot of post away or i pay for it how much is it anyways do you know?

Yes iam looking forward to that ... thats alot of post away or i pay for it how much is it anyways do you know?

I was made a Premium member after I hit my 5,000th post. I didn't have to pay anything. I thought you were to become a premium member after 5,000 posts and/or after 5 years here in defence.pk

You should be a premium member by now. Contact Webmaster.

I was made a Premium member after I hit my 5,000th post. I didn't have to pay anything. I thought you were to become a premium member after 5,000 posts and/or after 5 years here in defence.pk

You should be a premium member by now. Contact Webmaster.

Yes bro i will do thx so much i had thought all the same as you stated.

Mubarak ho bhai!

You are a quality member here, really appreciate your post and enjoy reading your views. Not to mention you are an old time and classic member here.

Mubarak ho bhai!

You are a quality member here, really appreciate your post and enjoy reading your views. Not to mention you are an old time and classic member here.

A1Kaid thx bro for such kind words really appreciate it alot :) but yaar i ain't that old lolz :cheesy: but i appreciate the classic part :agree:

What use for a visitor who comes to this great site..had to go thru all the junk to read & to get info
and TOPGUN will say post "thank you" for each mubarack for his 500000feat !!and continue increasing his posts

What use for a visitor who comes to this great site..had to go thru all the junk to read & to get info

What are you tallking about & what does it have to do with this thread bro?

Back
Top Bottom