What's new

I hate my girlfriend, because i love my car.

We have to move this discussion to Pakwheels though! 😂

Agree with everything u've said. I love nissan's luxury, but am afraid of their issues. I think a lot of cars do have manufacturing faults. But the ones sold less end up getting more slack.
The mods shouldn't have an issue for cars being discussed in this thread.

Has a chance to check out the Lucid air
Beautiful car overall - nearly put down a deposit but will wait for them to bring back the dream edition

Lucid-Air-Dream-Edition-Sold-Out-But-Heres-How-To.jpg

Got nothing better to do on a Sunday ? Take out family in your truck.

Hey boys & girls , lets have a detailed Review on Cars & Bikes !

Members please keep the Post as interactive and detailed as possible.

Post the profile of your favorite car and tell us why do you love it so much..

Hope we will have some fun

Here is My car of the Day.

Brand Name: Nissan
Model: GT-R 35
Year: 2009

Price: 150 grand aprx
Power plant: Hand-built VR series 3.8-litre twin turbo V6
Power out put: 357kW at 6,400rpm and 588Nm of torque
between 3,200 and 5,200rpm
Is it a Skyline ? NO
Body type: 2 doors Cope
Transmission: GR6 sequential 6-speed dual clutch rear
transaxle transmission.

Awards: •“Most Advanced Technology Award” by Car of the Year Japan 2008-2009 (Nov.2008)
•“2009 Automobile of the Year” by Automobile Magazine (Nov.2008)
•“2009 Motor Trend Car of the Year” by Motor Trend magazine (Nov.2008)
•Automotive Lease Guide’s 10th annual Residual Value Awards for the 2009 model year - winner in the Luxury Sport Car category (Dec.2008)
•“Performance Car of the Year” by What Car? Awards 2009 (Jan. 2009)
•“Best Sporting Car” by Auto Express (UK) – New Car Honours (Aug. 2008).

And and and , it has beaten Porche 911 carrera Trurbo:tup:

The Beast is Back!

View attachment 96893

View attachment 96894

Cockpit:

View attachment 96895

Personally : I would love to buy one of these at some stage..

it is the BEST beast ever produced by Nissan..

Regards::smitten:
It’s not .
The original R32 GT-R was the best hence nicknamed Godzilla by the Japanese .

Not really. Right now Teslas and Mercs rule in that role. The one above is too old for that.
Haven’t seen the Tesla in that category, not for older desi uncles - the E-class can be taken into that category.

Haven’t seen the Tesla in that category, not for older desi uncles - the E-class can be taken into that category.

Here up in the Northeast with the shorter drives and reasonable numbers of chargers, plus rising gasoline costs, Teslas are more popular with stingy uncles looking to save money while indulging in the usual badge snobbery. E class leases are still popular, as you guess, but the S class is where it's at for real gravitas. Those who tend to be impressed are just as shallow as those trying to impress, but that is just my opinion. An 18 year old car does not fit in any of the above, for sure! :D

Thinking of buying a car after 5 years without one. My last car is a very modest 2015 Volvo S-60, which is now my wife's car...

I am thinking of going mid-budget range, not as crazy as Ferrari or a Bentley but a little better then normal showroom car. Between 100k to 200k AUD

Was thinking between a 2016 Nissan R-35 GTR or 2018 BMW i8 or a 2021 Ford Mustang GT.......

Thinking of buying a car after 5 years without one. My last car is a very modest 2015 Volvo S-60, which is now my wife's car...

I am thinking of going mid-budget range, not as crazy as Ferrari or a Bentley but a little better then normal showroom car. Between 100k to 200k AUD

Was thinking between a 2016 Nissan R-35 GTR or 2018 BMW i8 or a 2021 Ford Mustang GT.......

A 2021 Mustang GT would get my vote, but I am not sure about Australia.

A 2021 Mustang GT would get my vote, but I am not sure about Australia.
A lot of people drive Mustang now after they start getting them here. I would have got one if I am back in the US, but here I don't think they worth that much (I think it cost around 46 grand in the US but 115k here in Oz)

Also, I don't know if that's comfortable to drive, I think if they have the Shelby Mustang, I will probably jump in it but it's just a Normal GT....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom