What's new

Chinese Car-Making Is About to Take Over the World

article specifically mentions chinese companies

and i'm using an iphone

we all know without western multinationals investing in china, commie feudal terror xi land will be worse than africa

Lol, why the west invests in China? charity? it's just common business practice, you are just so dumb believe people invest on you because they love you.

Foreign investments into China till the end of 2014
_20230113225018-png.911326

Last edited:
Now that HongQi has taken on EVs, you can bet they will compete at the top end of the market and will take on the likes of BMW, MBZ, Lexus, Infiniti, Jaguar and Genesis.

And they will be priced competitively to boot !
I don’t see many Americans planning to pick up a “Red Flag” (Hongqi) anytime soon. Even if the tech is up there, the politics will destroy their chances here.

I don’t see many Americans planning to pick up a “Red Flag” (Hongqi) anytime soon. Even if the tech is up there, the politics will destroy their chances here.

Yeah I don't think Hongqi will sell in the US anytime soon. Hongqi not planning this move, for sure. Market is too saturated - and you're right politics will spell the demise of any sales.

I was talking about sale in Asia.

Chinese cars are well known for their poor quality

The heck u talking bout? Dont u even watch the clips u post? The black/dark gray car is the Toyota while the red car is Chinese. Toyota got its front all smashed up while the Red car didn't even suffer a dent! Talk bout cheesy Japanese car quality!!

(After the black car backs away u can see the circular/oval Toyota logo...)

Germany using 5g core networks from Chinese suppliers will help Chinese car makers to get a very useful know-how :enjoy:

Germany using 5g core networks from Chinese suppliers will help Chinese car makers to get a very useful know-how :enjoy:

Why? Chinese EVs are way more advanced than Germany. It's actually Germany that needs to copy from China nowadays. This is where Western perceptions are really out of date and not concurrent with the times.

Why? Chinese EVs are way more advanced than Germany. It's actually Germany that needs to copy from China nowadays. This is where Western perceptions are really out of date and not concurrent with the times.
Really? A lot of expensive test done by decades by Germany car makers to improve security and perfomance of cars, that's information, stored digitally and priceless, easy to steal thanks to 5G technology.

Really? A lot of expensive test done by decades by Germany car makers to improve security and perfomance of cars, that's information, stored digitally and priceless, easy to steal thanks to 5G technology.

China has always been unable to make engines and gearboxes for gasoline vehicles, but electric vehicles have bypassed these two key technologies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom