What's new

I hate my girlfriend, because i love my car.

Hyundai and Kia have come a long way now. Kia is making a solid market in Australia since 2016/17 especially with 7 years warranty.

We just love our German shit boxes here .
Gotta be Mercedes BMW Audi because it’s a BMW innit .
KIA is not popular .

Toyota new car line up GR is exiting and gaining rave reviews here ..fantastic drives .

Hyundai and Kia have come a long way now. Kia is making a solid market in Australia since 2016/17 especially with 7 years warranty.

KIA Stinger removed from sale in UK due to insufficient sales
Shame as it was a good looking car and different in a good way to the German crap we have

I am planning to buy Nissan Patrol, should I buy the Platinum City or go for the Nismo version?

https://en.nissan-saudiarabia.com/vehicles/new/patrol.html

what are your thoughts guys?

I like the nismo version . I love nismo cars I purchased one blind from omori factory in Japan few years back (not patrol) GT-R (still have it ) , nismos hold strong money and are the pinnacle of Japanese engineering & Style .

This RMR's driver seems a noob.

Yahan showdiyaan martay huay Gaari dooba di @9:40

Its an LC70 so they managed to start and drive it with minimal maintenance. Again it stooped so they sorted out the fuel pump issue and then carried on.

aur yahan pata nai 4x4 engage hi karni nai aa rai issay @ 8:11 and 9:00. Eventually he helps LC 80 series cross same area.

FJ130K-6241.jpg

FJ130K-6242.jpg

scrapping ice is a bitch... Especially on Monday mornings.

Oh yeah. I took me well over 15 minutes to make the truck drivable several mornings this week. Opening the door was an adventure. Scraping the windshield was no fun. Digging out the wipers was a pain, specially without breaking them. After all that, sliding all the down the driveway woke me right up before hitting the highway. :D

But it does look beautiful if one can just stay in and look out the windows:

Icescapes-6316.jpg

Back
Top Bottom