What's new

How will Nasr's Neutron warhead neutralize advancing enemy columns...

I can show you the way.
Italian did not have a giant neighbor who blames its every incompetence and failure on us and is eady to march with way way bigger army which outnumbers us 8 to 1

Enjoy...and have a positive discussion

Full retardness. I can understand the insecurity here. But the main issue is when u use nisar against our invading column you put entire country under our nuclear retaliation and it won't be neutron weapon but stinky nukes which will Cripple Pakistan for the next century or more. Recently India to arm 3 squadron of sukois with bramose nuclear tipped. With out any problem India will carryout nuking mission only with sukois as you don't have anything to challenge sukois or bramos either? Now include our basic Agni 1/2 and K15 fired from Arihant. You should aware of range options other than mentioned above!

I can show you the way.

Italy too wanted nuclear weapons. The italian people demonstrated against it.

The italian people even demonstrated against nuclear power. Our government was forced to end all plans to build nuclear plants. Our nation is too beautiful to place such abominations on our soil.

Bella Italia!

I can show you the way.

Italy too wanted nuclear weapons. The italian people demonstrated against it.

The italian people even demonstrated against nuclear power. Our government was forced to end all plans to build nuclear plants. Our nation is too beautiful to place such abominations on our soil.

Just another proof for the foolishness of the Italian people....but, truth be told, Uncle Sam would kill you if you try to make the bomb.

Just another proof for the foolishness of the Italian people....but, truth be told, Uncle Sam would kill you if you try to make the bomb.

Why foolish? We live in a geological active zone. We have not one place where we could store nuclear waste. Italy is not suitable for nuclear power.

Sorry bro, But this is bullshit. Modern MBTs are well defended against radiation.
No against Neutrons.

Do you know what radiation shields MBTs utilise?
Do you know about Neutron radiations?
A 100 percent neutron absorbing shield will make an already heavy MBT an extremely heavy and large in size and would be only able to crawl and no engine will be powerful enough to make it reach some reasonable speed.

Last edited:
Do you mean to say you were like present day syria or iraq before getting hands on Nuclear ?
I like to believe you but I see it in opposite way, Korea of south Asia becomes what Today?? you live there you know better then me.
Chahta kya hai seedha seedha bol kya chor de apne nukes hain? :azn:
Friend dont get fool yourself through these propaganda of your country I live in delhi and I know far better.
Our governments (bjp or congress) are very proactive not only towards us but for citizens of neighbor countries as well . Here all poor are getting Rice and Wheat 1 Rs per Kg.
Minimum wage of helper is 10000 Rs in delhi, you will not found lower then this.
There is some reason why Nepalies, Bangladeshis and now Africans are flooding our country. For god sake if doors were opened for pakistan you will see the mad flood.
I hope you open your mind and see real world
There is no propaganda and no it's not my country who is doing propaganda wtf? :lol: the pics are there but still if you want to live in a fools paradise than you're welcome not my problem though good for you and no i don't think so Pakistanis will flood in your country yes few people will move to india especially from sindh and that's it
@Zibago @Moonlight @django guys your opinions about last line?

No against Neutrons.

Do you know what radiation shields MBTs utilise?
Do you know about Neutron radiations?

Heavy Z metals like lead provide pretty good protection against Neutron radiation. Neutron bombs are technically called enhanced radiation weapons. They are a kind of fusion bombs but most of their energy is released in form of Gamma radiation and neutrons. Both of them can be defended against.

Another issue with neutron bombs is that even if you are exposed to lethal dose of neutrons or gamma radiation, you will enter into what is called walking ghost phase. In this you are sure to die but not immediately. So they can still cause enough problems.

Lastly, ERWs require a mastery of thermo-nuclear design. Something that Pakistan haven't even tested in 1998 Chagai test. Please be mindful I am not claiming that India has a reliable ERW or two stage thermonuclear design.

Chahta kya hai seedha seedha bol kya chor de apne nukes hain? :azn:

There is no propaganda and no it's not my country who is doing propaganda wtf? :lol: the pics are there but still if you want to live in a fools paradise than you're welcome not my problem though good for you and no i don't think so Pakistanis will flood in your country yes few people will move to india especially from sindh and that's it
@Zibago @Moonlight @django guys your opinions about last line?

Let them feel nice to think Pakistanis will flood their country. I mean seriously?
Which race is safe in India? Which faith is protected in India except Hinduism? And they believe their country being flooded. We Pakistani will prefer to die than to move to India.

Pakistan Zindabad.

Heavy Z metals like lead provide pretty good protection against Neutron radiation. Neutron bombs are technically called enhanced radiation weapons. They are a kind of fusion bombs but most of their energy is released in form of Gamma radiation and neutrons. Both of them can be defended against.

Another issue with neutron bombs is that even if you are exposed to lethal dose of neutrons or gamma radiation, you will enter into what is called walking ghost phase. In this you are sure to die but not immediately. So they can still cause enough problems.

Lastly, ERWs require a mastery of thermo-nuclear design. Something that Pakistan haven't even tested in 1998 Chagai test. Please be mindful I am not claiming that India has a reliable ERW or two stage thermonuclear design.
Lead is used but how thick layer...do you have any idea and there is something called saturation.,,,once the metal gets saturated, the radiations can pass through.

Neutron bombs also have a nuclear explosion, a little mushroom cloud and intense heat radiation too.
Some will die immediately especially the ones very close the centre of the blast and rest will be immediately will be disabled and die later but won't be able to do anything else other suffer with extreme pain and feel burnt. I would think the ones closer to the point of impact to be luckier than those are farther away.
Only an idiot would think Pakistan did not acquire thermo nukes since 1998. By that logic Pakistan did not even test a nuclear bomb before 1998 means that Pakistan didn't had one and we just made all the weapons from scratch within two weeks of Indian test on May 5 and 11. Pakistan was already working on thermonukes and after 1998 it was accelerated due to the confidence in the design and operationalisation of the plutonium base reactors.

So do you mean to say that After 1998 ; our scientists and designers have been just
sitting idle ; twiddling their thumbs

I am not privy to what they are doing. India's two stage design have been called into question quite a few times. Lastly, it took most of the world powers more than one tests to validate a working thermo nuclear design so it is logical to expect that we might also need more than just one test. But then, again I dont simply know what is the state of our weapon. One thing though I know from public sources is that Pakistan didn't exactly attempt a two stage design in Chagai tests. Without that it will be hard to design a neutron bomb or a ERW.

I am not privy to what they are doing. India's two stage design have been called into question quite a few times. Lastly, it took most of the world powers more than one tests to validate a working thermo nuclear design so it is logical to expect that we might also need more than just one test. But then, again I dont simply know what is the state of our weapon. One thing though I know from public sources is that Pakistan didn't exactly attempt a two stage design in Chagai tests. Without that it will be hard to design a neutron bomb or a ERW.

The only thing that we have committed to -- Internationally is that we will
NOT test a Nuclear weapon

But in today' s times you dont have to test

All such experiments are done in labs and on super computers

The designs are constantly checked ; refined and improved

All the people who were involved in Pokhran 2 have retired

18 years have passed since 1998

A new Generation has taken over and they have
not only learnt but also improved the Art and science of making these weapons

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom