What's new

How will Nasr's Neutron warhead neutralize advancing enemy columns...

AKASH cannot fire on the move.
But lets say even if it does, it will not be able to withstand the salvos of NASR.

Pak must be a rich country, to be able to fire multiple salvos of Nasr on a puny SAM.

These are support vehicles nevertheless. I doubt the accompanying helos will make it far after they cross the border. Its not practical.

Yes, just like how air support wasn't available to US forces all the way in Bagdad or in Kabul.

IAF can dance with IA 24/7 but when it crosses border, it will be toast by PAF.
and I am not new to this concept how IA,IAF,IN are made paper tigers by authors, its becoming lame now.

Of course. It seems you don't want a serious discussion.

IAF has always been bigger than PAF. so nothing new here but IAF never achieved air superiority. Its not 1971 E-Pak.

Bigger but inferior while being split across two fronts. Today it's bigger and superior and assets can be shared across both fronts. Geez, India has its own GPS now.

NASR's can show up anywhere in Pakistan, any time and vanish after firing its salvo and terminating IBG assets.

Yes, yes, so I have been told. The magical Nasr. Let's discuss again once you are more serious.

Pak must be a rich country, to be able to fire multiple salvos of Nasr on a puny SAM.
Correcting you is becoming a trend now. Richness has nothing to do with firing a salvo of missiles. Its already a Multi Launcher.
Fire salvos on IBG which SAM will not withstand.

Yes, just like how air support wasn't available to US forces all the way in Bagdad or in Kabul.
Pakistan isnt Iraq or Afghanistan

Of course. It seems you don't want a serious discussion.
I am trying to be on the same level of seriousness which is written about the glory of IA,IAF,IN.

Bigger but inferior while being split across two fronts. Today it's bigger and superior and assets can be shared across both fronts. Geez, India has its own GPS now.
No not superior really, PAF holds out on its own still.

Yes, yes, so I have been told. The magical Nasr. Let's discuss again once you are more serious.
Yeah i explained that a few pages back.

IAF was Technically inferior then PAF in 71, PAF have planes which can fire A2A missiles , while IAF have planes which can only fire Bullets. Then also PAF never achieved Superiority over IAF.

Now things are changed, Technological IAF is superior.
First of all, you didnt get the point of my post, just like your other over excited partner who is just blabbering on and on and on and on...without even knowing what the discussion is about.

Secondly, IAF is superior in its own turf, not in PAF skies.

First of all, you didnt get the point of my post, just like your other over excited partner who is just blabbering on and on and on and on...without even knowing what the discussion is about.

Secondly, IAF is superior in its own turf, not in PAF skies.

First of all u don't know any technical difference between planes capability. just for saying u saying... Check Plane technical specifications and then talk.

Any given day , On any SKY, Plane that can fire A2A missiles is superior then bullet firing plane, ask anyone in AF ,if u don't know. A blind man can tell this.

So It is presumed that enemy will be advancing on Pakistani soil!!!!!!!!!!

I like it.

The PAF never had technological superiority to the IAF. In fact, the IAF has usually had the upper hand technologically. In 1965, MM Alam flew his Sabre and crushed multiple IAF Hawker Hunters in under a minute. Anyone who knows anything about aircraft will tell you the Hunter should have been stomping all over the Sabre's, but it was the other way around.

PAF at that time, had heat seeking sidewinder, though not all planes, but then the IAF pilot would never know which plane have side winder missile. In comparison Indian Airforce had Hunter, GNAT (Which was actually developed as trainer).

In 1971, the PAF bought the F-104 Star-fighter. A horrible plane when it comes to A2A combat. The IAF had better planes in 1971, but again, it suffered higher casualties.

Star-fighter was supersonic and the fastest fighter plane. What you should point out is that India had indegenous HAL, which was able to produce plane to replace the irretation or the war loss.

And you fail to note that the number of mission which both airforce takes and in which area. IAF most of the sorties was for the CAS and strike on the Pakistan airspace, and PAF took the defensive posture, after initial surprise strikes, and most of the mission on the latter phase of the war was on the Pakistani airspace for airdefence, and note that the strike aircraft, with fuel drop tank, and heavy ammunition is always inferior against the defending airforce, with lighter weapon load.

The MiG-21.

Mig-21 was not night capable, at the time of induction. You fail to note that the MIG-21 was offered to PAF as the Soviet weapon package first before it was offered to India.

First of all i highly doubt Pakistan does posses such high tech to develop neutron bomb secondly nuclear weapon in todays world is useless.

The World Said This When We Started Our Nuclear Program We Made Them Eat Their Words

yes thats the beauty of neutron bombs. the area doesnt get infected nor the buildings only humans r effected. After sometimes the area can be inhabited again. So even if we use it on lahore, Sialkot or narowal, kasur etc. They can be rehabilitated after some time. But civilians have to be out of the targeted city entirely before launch.

Why can't we use it in Shawal or N/W Waziristan where civilians are totally out as IDPs and only left are terrorists. Its use will increase our confidence.

@hinduguy

yes thats the beauty of neutron bombs. the area doesnt get infected nor the buildings only humans r effected. After sometimes the area can be inhabited again. So even if we use it on lahore, Sialkot or narowal, kasur etc. They can be rehabilitated after some time. But civilians have to be out of the targeted city entirely before launch.

There is no beauty in neutron bombs!

These weapons are such an abomination that even as offensive weapons,
they were deemed impractical.
As a defensive weapon, unless used in barrage to wipe out a whole border,
they stop civilians ( whichever ) more than enemy troops.

They were invented, made and abandoned!!! Take a hint?

In my eyes, it is the ultimate weapon of fools, crazies and cowards ...
in growing order of interest.

A real soldier should hate those things.

Good night, Tay.

Last edited:
I hope that day will not come when even grave digger will not available and all end up rotting.
:blah::blah::blah: i don't want to go down to your level but google pics of your own country men they die of hunger and their bodies just rot there was even a thread on this apni fikar karo your country men are dying and their bodies (NauzbillAh) rotting without a war

So, Befor nuclear bombs you were not surviving.
So what do you want should we give up our nukes now so we become another syria, iraq, palestine etc...

yeah the ones who made it should show us the way

I can show you the way.

Italy too wanted nuclear weapons. The italian people demonstrated against it.

The italian people even demonstrated against nuclear power. Our government was forced to end all plans to build nuclear plants. Our nation is too beautiful to place such abominations on our soil.

So what do you want should we give up our nukes now so we become another syria, iraq, palestine etc...
Do you mean to say you were like present day syria or iraq before getting hands on Nuclear ?
I like to believe you but I see it in opposite way, Korea of south Asia becomes what Today?? you live there you know better then me.
:blah::blah::blah: i don't want to go down to your level but google pics of your own country men they die of hunger and their bodies just rot there was even a thread on this apni fikar karo your country men are dying and their bodies (NauzbillAh) rotting without a war

Friend dont get fool yourself through these propaganda of your country I live in delhi and I know far better.
Our governments (bjp or congress) are very proactive not only towards us but for citizens of neighbor countries as well . Here all poor are getting Rice and Wheat 1 Rs per Kg.
Minimum wage of helper is 10000 Rs in delhi, you will not found lower then this.
There is some reason why Nepalies, Bangladeshis and now Africans are flooding our country. For god sake if doors were opened for pakistan you will see the mad flood.
I hope you open your mind and see real world

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom