What's new

How will Nasr's Neutron warhead neutralize advancing enemy columns...

Nuke Kyu chor te ho, bus thore se samajdar ho jao.
Bar bar nuke chalene ki khujli ka eelaj karva lo :lol:
Meri jaan jaake apne ministers ko kaho pehle ke Pakistan ko torne ki khwahish na zahir kia karein na phr hm bhi apne ministers ko chup krwa lenge :D:lol: bar bar chote bacho ki tarhan khwahish zaahir krne se kch ni hoga Pakistan ko ;) @django @Hell hound @Zibago janaab @I S I ap apni meethi zabaan se kch kehna chahenge? :D

Last edited:
Meri jaan jaake apne ministers ko kaho pehle ke Pakistan ko torne ki khwahish na zahir kia karein na phr hm bhi apne ministers ko chup krwa lenge :D:lol: bar bar chote bacho ki tarhan khwahish zaahir krne se kch ni hoga Pakistan ko ;) @django @Hell hound @Zibago janaab @I S I ap apni meethi zabaan se kch kehna chahenge? :D
A single pigeon or group of few ballons will do a work..remember an Air-air missile fired to bring down a bunch of ballons, entered in india from pakistan..:cheesy:

They can dream about breaking up Pakistan lol one thing is for sure they need to hire more competent operatives than yadav or doval.lol

Meri jaan jaake apne ministers ko kaho pehle ke Pakistan ko torne ki khwahish na zahir kia karein na phr hm bhi apne ministers ko chup krwa lenge :D:lol: bar bar bacho ki tarhan khwahish zaahir krne se kch ni hoga Pakistan ko ;) @django @Hell hound @Zibago janaab @I S I ap apni meethi zabaan se kch kehna chahenge? :D
Understand Tension is there due to pakistan's open support to militants and don. So, these comments from politicians are normal.
Similar way India - china has tension, they frequently enters into our territory and has anti India policy "Under this policy they are helping you otherwise there so called honier then honey friendship is actually MADE IN CHINA friendship" :lol:

China is far stronger then India still India is following NO first Use, and will follow it till its last man standing in conventional war and see whole Indian Citizens are supporting this policy. Similarly China is also following same policy even against USA.

But why Pakistan official military nuclear doctrine itself is an irresponsible ‘touch-me-not’ doctrine ? Is it born of acute weakness and insecurity?
Now Pakistani seems to have hit a new low using its terrorist proxies to issue such threats.
Even I feel on Defence.pk whole Pakistani members support this policy massively, I never found even a single guy from pakistan opposing this crazy policy whereas it is opposite in other countries.

Already we had 3 wars, lost few thousand soldiers on both side but we survive and now more developed, but your current policy would make 4th one last war with huge destruction and disappearance of green Pakistan into white nuclear desert.

let them live under the delusion that they can survive a nuclear attack from pakistan it will be complete MAD for both of us those who will survive will die by radiation poison and hunger. large land mass won't save them when their air land and water is contaminated.even if by some miracle few of them survive it will be life worst then death. survivors will live in stone age so forget about the trillion dollar economy they keep boasting about after these nukes.
so bhion sakon say reh lo kyu ek dosray ko ungli kartey ho.

let them live under the delusion that they can survive a nuclear attack from pakistan it will be complete MAD for both of us those who will survive will die by radiation poison and hunger. large land mass won't save them when their air land and water is contaminated.even if by some miracle few of them survive it will be life worst then death. survivors will live in stone age so forget about the trillion dollar economy they keep boasting about after these nukes.
look at japan a tiny country and economic power horse in 60S TILL TODAY.
Also Development of PAD and AAD + S400 going on what blanket you have corruption ?

look at japan a tiny country and economic power horse in 60S TILL TODAY.
Also Development of PAD and AAD + S400 going on what blanket you have corruption ?
compare the fat man with today's bomb and you will get your answer and japan get only two of her city bombed pakistan at his last breath will launch every nuke he has at every city of india.you will do the same to us when you will see them coming (i pray to god may we never ever see that day).south asia as whole will become a nuclear dessert including Bangladesh due to radiation.
if you are getting AAD and s 400 we are funding new tactical ballistic missile from Ukraine to dodge them at short range.whille there is work going on MIRV front too for long range.so we will maintain the MAD status no matter what and think it is great as it is preventing future wars.
but bro i am against all this violence i don't want a single soul to die without any cause we should settle our difference through dialogues when ever possible

Understand Tension is there due to pakistan's open support to militants and don. So, these comments from politicians are normal.
Even I feel on Defence.pk whole Pakistani members support this policy massively, I never found even a single guy from pakistan opposing this crazy policy whereas it is opposite in other countries.
Oh stop it already go to your defense forums and see how your fellow country men celebrate the deaths of innocent civilians you know who is supporting terrorist in Baluchistan or TTP who's creating problems for us in AFG so don't try to act like an innocent here.
0eb06db4a1894c1d98cddb76391d3c47.png

one last war with huge destruction and disappearance of green Pakistan into white nuclear desert.
Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

This is the problem with some of you guys you still live in your dream world get rid of the propaganda that your gov and your pathetic media is feeding you with what do you think about your country? yea maybe Pakistan will be destroyed in this nuke war but what about you? half of your population will be either dead or will die in a few years cuz of radiation half of your country including your DELHI will turn into a wasteland so stop this madness this nuke war will prove more disastrous for you than us

compare the fat man with today's bomb and you will get your answer and japan get only two of her city bombed pakistan at his last breath will launch every nuke he has at every city of india.you will do the same to us when you will see them coming (i pray to god may we never ever see that day).south asia as whole will become a nuclear dessert including Bangladesh due to radiation.
if you are getting AAD and s 400 we are funding new tactical ballistic missile from Ukraine to dodge them at short range.whille there is work going on MIRV front too for long range.so we will maintain the MAD status no matter what and think it is great as it is preventing future wars.
but bro i am against all this violence i don't want a single soul to die without any cause we should settle our difference through dialogues when ever possible
Seriously man i don't know why some fanboys from both sides think that nuke war is a joke and it will only destroy their enemies and nothing will happen to them :hitwall:

Last edited:
Seriously man i don't know why some fanboys from both sides think that nuke war is a joke and it will only destroy their enemies and nothing will happen to them :hitwall:
because lack of knowledge on how radiation contamination works and blind nationalism.fanboys on both side think that they can destroy every single nuke in first strike hence are safe from the retaliation form other nation but what these stupid guys don't know is if source of Indus or ganga is contaminated it will cause far more deaths then mushroom cloud.

Same applies to you as well, isn't it?
And as far as I can tell, Pakistan is insisting on being first to use the nuclear weapons. India has actually promised not to be the first to use nuclear weapons.

Oh stop it already go to your defense forums and see how your fellow country men celebrate the deaths of innocent civilians you know who is supporting terrorist in Baluchistan or TTP who's creating problems for us in AFG so don't try to act like an innocent here.
Same happens here as well but I stop's taking them to heart.
I dont feel bad listening enemy 's politicians and there kids views :oops:, Also I dont take my own country news channels seriously otherwise I would have got brainwashed to hate.
Very recently N S did some hard talk in Azad Kashmir about supporting Kashmir separation, still I have very high respect for him much - 2 more then many of you guys have for your PM because I know he has to say this to entertain his illiterate and ignorant Listeners :undecided:.
But I hope Modi and he is the best candidate who can bring peace b/.w two countries.

NOTE : dont take your news channels as seriously true. they feed you everyday new story against India doing harm on your country. Doing terrorism ect ect. Obviously hatred will increase b/w us. Better use own brain

yea maybe Pakistan will be destroyed in this nuke war but what about you? half of your population will be either dead or will die in a few years cuz of radiation half of your country including your DELHI will turn into a wasteland so stop this madness this nuke war will prove more disastrous for you than us
This is exactly what I have been trying since start to convey, dont take nukes so lightly. Got ready to use even at listing enemy tanks sound.

Same applies to you as well, isn't it?
And as far as I can tell, Pakistan is insisting on being first to use the nuclear weapons. India has actually promised not to be the first to use nuclear weapons.
read my second post and you will see that i was criticizing both side for their delusional thinking that they are invincible from enemy's attack.

I dont feel bad listening enemy 's politicians and there kids views :oops:, Also I dont take my own country news channels seriously otherwise I would have got brainwashed to hate.
I agree our Bilawal and your Rahul gandhi both of them are really funny :rofl:
Very recently N S did some hard talk in Azad Kashmir about supporting Kashmir separation, still I have very high respect for him much - 2 more then many of you guys have for your PM because I know he has to say this to entertain his illiterate and ignorant Listeners :undecided:.
He only said that to gain some votes in AJK elections so don't worry he still loves india :enjoy:
NOTE : dont take your news channels as seriously true. they feed you everyday new story against India doing harm on your country. Doing terrorism ect ect. Obviously hatred will increase b/w us. Better use own brain
We don't take ours too seriously but many of your countrymen do take yours seriously so you guys need to stop watching your media they only spread false propaganda and made up stories i totally agree with bold part you too should do that :tup:

Last edited:
we will maintain the MAD status no matter what and think it is great as it is preventing future wars.

Sure, we should settle our difference through dialogues when ever possible. But incase war becomes the only way to solve Issue it should not be taken to nuke level. In past as well we already had three wars to solve some Issues, some got solved some remains. We both lost some soldiers But we all are surviving and growing. Maybe one day our remaining Issues will also resolve
So, why you guys support Nucks ? Believe me this is taking you in same position as N korea Image in this world and everyone considered you irresponsible.
Instead had you show maturity in your policy, whole world will stand with you in case of conflict against India.

Look in the past in 65, India acquired 500+ sq Km fertile land in punjab where as Pakistan managed to acquire 200+ in desert of Rajasthan but in the end under soviet and world pressure we returned. In 71 Shimla agreement was on equal terms even you surrendered.

Similarly China withdraw from all occupied territory of India,

Because no country can survive being boycotted from rest of the world.

Sure, we should settle our difference through dialogues when ever possible. But incase war becomes the only way to solve Issue it should not be taken to nuke level. In past as well we already had three wars to solve some Issues, some got solved some remains. We both lost some soldiers But we all are surviving and growing. Maybe one day our remaining Issues will also resolve
So, why you guys support Nucks ? Believe me this is taking you in same position as N korea Image in this world and everyone considered you irresponsible.
Instead had you show maturity in your policy, whole world will stand with you in case of conflict against India.

Look in the past in 65, India acquired 500+ sq Km fertile land in punjab where as Pakistan managed to acquire 200+ in desert of Rajasthan but in the end under soviet and world pressure we returned. In 71 Shimla agreement was on equal terms even you surrendered.

Similarly China withdraw from all occupied territory of India,

Because no country can survive being boycotted from rest of the world.
our generals and policy knows that its not 65 or 71 anymore you have more purchasing power then us hence they use nukes as equalizers.i know it is damaging our image but we don't have any other way of countering you except MAD. thats why our first priority is to keep our strategic forces updated then came the turn of other military branches.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom