What's new

How will Nasr's Neutron warhead neutralize advancing enemy columns...

Dont give so much importance to Nasr and Nukes

They are not war fighting weapons

Pakistanis are NOT suicidal people ; They Love their FOOD a lot

All this nuke talk is to attract US and global attention

Because otherwise they only get Bad press most of the time

Bangalore is very far away

Mumbai ; Delhi ; Punjab ; Gujarat should be more worried

But all this Nukes talk is Nonsense
Dont worry pal, we will all go together when we will go.
Delhi mumbai kolkatta Karachi Lahore Islamabad

Chahta kya hai seedha seedha bol kya chor de apne nukes hain? :azn:

There is no propaganda and no it's not my country who is doing propaganda wtf? :lol: the pics are there but still if you want to live in a fools paradise than you're welcome not my problem though good for you and no i don't think so Pakistanis will flood in your country yes few people will move to india especially from sindh and that's it
@Zibago @Moonlight @django guys your opinions about last line?
Bro the only Pakistanis that will leave for Hindia are the Altaf bhai mob target killers trained by Raw

Chahta kya hai seedha seedha bol kya chor de apne nukes hain? :azn:
Nuke Kyu chor te ho, bus thore se samajdar ho jao.
Bar bar nuke chalene ki khujli ka eelaj karva lo :lol:

Bro the only Pakistanis that will leave for Hindia are the Altaf bhai mob target killers trained by Raw
Even your respectable Singers and actors getting embress in India still sleep dreaming of getting chance of entering India again. :lol:
If by anyhow they get blue passport how they tear apart green Passport and throw on your faces I have already seen. :pakistan: :haha:

Even your respectable Singers and actors getting embress in India still sleep dreaming of getting chance of entering India again. :lol:
If by anyhow they get blue passport how they tear apart green Passport and throw on your faces I have already seen. :pakistan: :haha:
Hindian were literally begging Shaan Shahid to come to Bollywood , his response.......thanks but no thanks.Kudos

Perhaps respectable members got it all wrong as Nasr shall be fired in volleys and for limited area impact only. I have read that their main purpose is to produce high level of intensity when blown up to throw MBTS/APCS away to make them nonoperational. Similarly if something having weight like MBT if pushed in such a manner and falls away the impact on people within this is obvious.

There is a thread on this forum itself which has an analysis of use of Pakistani tactical nukes against Indian tank. It says that Pakistan will require 100 tactical nukes to neutralize 1000 indian tanks. So godd luck for using 100 tactical nuke on your own soil. India will be more than happy to sacrifice 1000 tank.

Hindian were literally begging Shaan Shahid to come to Bollywood , his response.......thanks but no thanks.Kudos
He dosent want to play 3rd category role may be have more self respect then his other counterparts but if got good role ............

“You have to understand that they [Bollywood] buy our Pakistani labels, not our talent; this is the reason one of ours can never be a Krish or Singham or whatever, unless they think beyond this. ”

There is a thread on this forum itself which has an analysis of use of Pakistani tactical nukes against Indian tank. It says that Pakistan will require 100 tactical nukes to neutralize 1000 indian tanks. So godd luck for using 100 tactical nuke on your own soil. India will be more than happy to sacrifice 1000 tank.
if 1000 tanks are used in one sector.

Has it got any guidance system like BABUR ? ...... or is it only a volley rocket ?

Also, the distance is 60km; what is the speed with which the rocket will travel after being fired?
It can change its path during flight.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom