What's new

How do Pakistanis and Bangladeshis interact with each other abroad?

Most of Bengalis I met had very friendly relationship with Pakistan some did have some mixed views but one thing was common among all Bangladeshis their grudge for Indians and I am not kidding. Obviously some even had for Pakistanis but majority was against Indians. I always use to start some touchy issues about India with them.:lol:

ah.. such a charming city /s :)
:o: really.......... charming !
as for the pakistan bangladeshi interaction...... i dont know. but i do know pakistanis and indians get along well especailly in preston anyway. and that goes for muslims and hindus too. nobody cares who you are.

The get on very well in the UK.
bangladeshis have love hate relation with pakistanis... face to face nobody wants to be rude and there is a common ground(wrt india) that can be used in conversation to break ice.
Plus bangladeshis being shorter/darker look upto pakistanis as some greek gods, all you need to do is to be a bit charming, and they will worship you.

however 71 is still a thorny issue, so no matter what you do, dont mention the war.

jut fine.
i could tell you more but i rather not!
you can tell without being racist.... :)

:o: really.......... charming !
as for the pakistan bangladeshi interaction...... i dont know. but i do know pakistanis and indians get along well especailly in preston anyway. and that goes for muslims and hindus too. nobody cares who you are.
Leave Preston you should see how well Indians and Pakistanis get on in Luton They speak "tussi menu tenu" language among themselves which I don't understand (sounds very funny haha) Its Punjabi I presume Tussi kivm ho Menu ki karda :nana: Balle Balle

I know it's blasphemous for a Bangladeshi to say this...but, I'm not a fan of Ilish(Hilsha) at all. Far too oily for me...tried it a couple of times as a kid and have never bothered with it since.

We still serve it on occasion to keep up with traditions - Bengali New Year etc
It is blasphemous !!!!
I have had Hilsa in a mustard sauce with plain boiled rice in a Bengali restaurant in Delhi called "O Calcutta"

It was a spectacular dish.

I think if Bengali cuisine is really done well, it rivals French.

it means try to say it without being racist.. nobody will mind... not sure why you are afraid..
I could care less so no question of being afraid.
Maybe your mind thinks a certain way. Mine does not and I meant something very different.

Leave Preston you should see how well they get on in Luton They speak "tussi menu tenu" language which I don't understand (sounds very funny haha) Its Punjabi I presume Tussi kivm ho Menu ki karda :nana: Balle Balle
i dont live in preston, its my nearest largest city. i live in the country side. i hate london, its too busy,expensive, people are quiet rude and they never talk. if you ask for directions they just say, "sorry dont know where that is" so i managed to get tu euston station got back to preston.

It is blasphemous !!!!
I have had Hilsa in a mustard sauce with plain boiled rice in a Bengali restaurant in Delhi called "O Calcutta"

It was a spectacular dish.

I think if Bengali cuisine is really done well, it rivals French.
for some reason bengali cuisine has not done well in uk, although huge number of resturants are owned by bangladeshis... they choose the safe north indian/pakistani cuisine.

for some reason bengali cuisine has not done well in uk, although huge number of resturants are owned by bangladeshis... they choose the safe north indian/pakistani cuisine.
Which they kill..Bangladeshi made north Indian food tends to be oily, spicy and gives Indian food a bad name!

Real Bengali food is excellent so I wish they would stick to that!

O Calcutta in Delhi is really good food ...I would say it is the same caliber as fine French and with as much variety as any international cuisine.

I have eaten at Benagli homes too..potato cutlets stuffed with spiced fish, all kinds of little fried items...absolutely delicious. They just need to stop being shy and Show off their own food which they understand and open up good Bengali restarants instead of fake Indian.

i dont live in preston, its my nearest largest city. i live in the country side. i hate london, its too busy,expensive, people are quiet rude and they never talk. if you ask for directions they just say, "sorry dont know where that is" so i managed to get tu euston station got back to preston.
lol.. londoners are scared of contact with stranger...
in newcastle my experience was totally opposite.. people will take even 5 minutes to explain the direction.. some will come with you.. :)
once i was in newcastle city center with my luggage, was about to ask for direction to a lady, she said 'sorry' and carried on... and mumbled not too loudly 'i dont want money, just wanted direction'.... she turned back, apologized and showed me... (I do look like a refugee with a luggage).

Back
Top Bottom