What's new

How do Pakistanis and Bangladeshis interact with each other abroad?

Riyad

Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
Do they relate each other culturally or totally remain separate? Suppose a Bangladeshi and a Pakistani meet in a restaurant. Bangladeshi ordered Bengali 'Ilish Macher JHOL' (Hilsha fish curry) and Shutki bhorta (Smashed smelly dry fish with spices) with bhath (Boiled plain non-aromatic rice). Will the Pakistani eat the dish if offered?

Last edited:
Do they relate each other culturally or totally remain separate? Suppose a Bangladeshi and a Pakistani meet in a restaurant. Bangladeshi ordered Bengali 'Ilish Macher JHOL' (Hilsha fish curry) and Shutki bhorta (Smashed smelly dry fish with spices) with bhath (Boiled plain non-aromatic rice). Will the Pakistani eat the dish if offered?
only coastal people eat fish in pak... what i heard.. so i think the pakistani will get offended and attempt to behead the bengali....

I ate fish in house of bengali lady who used to work with me. Bengali are simple people who prefer to stay away from conflicts and arguments. I rember we Punjabi Pakistani and sikhs indian used to have heated debate at work place(because boht are knwon to display their feelings/emotions) while Bengali were trying to calm down us lol

I know a lot of Bangladeshis who wouldn't eat that...let alone a Pakistani or any other nationality for that matter.

I didn't spend a lot of time mixing with Pakistanis - I didn't go out of my way to hate them or avoid them...but, I never made a pro active effort to be mates or whatever. Interactions were mostly limited to Jummah prayers at the local mosque and the occasional Tarawee prayer I attended.

Most of northern Bangladeshis don't eat fish. Beef and goat meat forms the daily cuisine. Only those living near coast and rivers eat fish.

Last edited:
@waz ,@WebMaster plz close this thread. It will become a troll thread soon. And this guy is a false flagger plz permaban him He is repeatedly starting anti-Bangladeshi troll threads and associating West Bengalee culture with us.

Most of northern Bangladeshis don't eat fish. Beef and goat meat forms the daily cuisine. Only those living near coast and rivers eat fish.
i dont believe.. you are talking about minority of population... bd is full of rivers and has abundance of freshwater fish.

@waz ,@WebMaster plz close this thread. It will become a troll thread soon. And this guy is a false flagger plz permaban him He is repeatedly starting anti-Bangladeshi troll threads and associating West Bengalee culture with us. He is defaming us persistently

Fish is good for health so why you are taking " fish eating" as offence

i dont believe.. you are talking about minority of population... bd is full of rivers and has abundance of freshwater fish.

He's full of shit...then again, it's his calling card on this forum.

Goat meat as a staple :lol: a kilo of goat meat is double the price of beef at the best of times. Absolutely NO ONE has goat meat as a part of their 'daily cuisine'. That is no one other than pathetic liars on the internet

Back
Top Bottom