What's new

How do Pakistanis and Bangladeshis interact with each other abroad?

no one knows my actual identity, i am always undercover

1199.png

One solution stop begging for Sorry about 1971 from Pakistan, kick out Sheikh Hasina, and embrace Islam over Banglai nationality, Pakistanis will be best friends forever with Bangladeshis!

One solution stop begging for Sorry about 1971 from Pakistan, kick out Sheikh Hasina, and embrace Islam over Banglai nationality, Pakistanis will be best friends forever with Bangladeshis!

Pakistanis love Bangladeshi people. Pakistanis are not generally hateful or spiteful people and we always give the other person the first opportunity to introduce themselves.

Bangladeshis are more unpredictable, either they hate or love Pakistanis. There is no in between. Some of my best friends are Bangladeshi.

only coastal people eat fish in pak... what i heard.. so i think the pakistani will get offended and attempt to behead the bengali....
We all eat fish stupid and it's the most preferred meat among Pakistani we eat less because its more expensive :)

Let me give you some serious answer Mr...

stop begging for Sorry about 1971 from Pakistan
Diplomatically Bangladesh never asked for it. Begging is out of question ...
kick out Sheikh Hasina
She will stay as long as she is useful for us. Its just good business ...
embrace Islam over Banglai nationality
Islam and Bengalism both will co-exist in Bangladesh. Without both of them we are incomplete...
Pakistanis will be best friends forever with Bangladeshis
There is no friendship between countries. Just common interest...

Last edited:
Not just good friends with civilian Bengalis only but Even great friends with ex-BAF personnel.

only coastal people eat fish in pak... what i heard.. so i think the pakistani will get offended and attempt to behead the bengali....
So the rest of Pakistan they don't eat fish yet there are fish farms everywhere in Punjab. What are You smoking and the 8 people who liked your post need head testing as well

This how they interact with each other.
Below video. The tall dude who is cooking is Bangladeshi (Sylheti), wearing white top with XLVI on it called Char Avell (singer/artist). Next on video is dude with beared and plaestine flag on the top is a Pakistani (Punjabi) called Humza Arshad (youtuber). Rest, except the gori, mostly are Paks I believe, but desi girls could be Paks or Inds. The guys brthday going on, is a pk, saw him on humzas utube series as his cousin.

Last edited:
This how they interact with each other.
Below video. The tall dude who is cooking is Bangladeshi (Sylheti), wearing white top with XLVI on it called Char Avell (singer/artist). Next on video is dude with beared and plaestine flag on the top is a Pakistani (Punjabi) called Humza Arshad (youtuber). Rest, except the gori, mostly are Paks I believe, but desi girls could be Paks or Inds. The guys brthday going on, is a pk, saw him on humzas utube series as his cousin.

I need subtitles for the video.

Back
Top Bottom