What's new

How can be peace in Peshawar?

My answer; don't vote for PTI. Before the Peshawar siege, I had my doubts, but now I'm dead convinced that Imran Khan is a TTP sympathizer.

Situation is complex. If one has to suggest one measure, I would say education in those terror affected areas.

My answer; don't vote for PTI. Before the Peshawar siege, I had my doubts, but now I'm dead convinced that Imran Khan is a TTP sympathizer.

Terrorism was there before PTI, when ANP ruled the province. PTI supporters have to come out and force IK to take a MUCH HARDER stance against TTP. These veiled and damp statements will not do.

And IMHO, peace in Peshawar will come when entire country stands united against Taliban (good, bad, worst all) and their sympathizers inside civil society and forces.

Terrorism was there before PTI, when ANP ruled the province. PTI supporters have to come out and force IK to take a MUCH HARDER stance against TTP. These veiled and damp statements will not do.

And IMHO, peace in Peshawar will come when entire country stands united against Taliban (good, bad, worst all) and their sympathizers inside civil society and forces.
And ANP kept on getting attacked. Why isn't PTI attacked as much? Because TTP holds PTI highly.

PTI kpk gov't has to be more strict.

Back
Top Bottom