What's new

Can PTI be Finished?

ISI doesn't control the narrative anymore, they don't have the same monopoly over media that they had in the 70's. Internet is and will be unapologetic, unless they cut off the internet permanently.

CC House has already been attacked by the establishment, we know who is currently running the I.B, we are aware of who is leading it. Now that Muneera Mistry has stopped investigating the QRF , he has resumed his investigation of the investigation on the IB side, which he has used to target PTI now that he has stopped looking into the QRF side . Zia 2.0 is a new and improved version of Zia.

Imagine even after so much time, ANP is still existing.... Just on the aura of Bacha Khan..
And ANP was a very divisive party
In Hindko speaking areas of KPK they almost caused an insurgency

CC House has already been attacked by the establishment, we know who is currently running the I.B, we are aware of who is leading it. Now that Muneera Mistry has stopped investigating the QRF , he has resumed his investigation of the investigation on the IB side, which he has used to target PTI now that he has stopped looking into the QRF side . Zia 2.0 is a new and improved version of Zia.
Wapda houses were burned, cities were set ablaze for days so CC house incident in my view isnt that big to change my opinion

It's a one man show, so, sadly.. the answer is in the affirmative, yes.

What is that party without him ?

And ANP was a very divisive party
In Hindko speaking areas of KPK they almost caused an insurgency

Wapda houses were burned, cities were set ablaze for days so CC house incident in my view isnt that big to change my opinion
The full forces of the military have been used against one political party that is highly supported by more than 70% of the Pakistani national population. Over 25K Pakistanis are currently in jail, several women have been raped and molested in jail, and more than 100 Pakistanis have been killed. Do you think this will be easily eridacted from the people of Pakistan memory. There is no comparison between this and 1971. Well, if you push the spring with all of the power of your military resources, this spring or volcano will be suppressed by military resources, but they will not be able to hold it and it will burst into the world and this is an extremely dangerous situation for Pakistan.

PTI "leaders" are a disappointment, other than that people and workers are still standing with PTI

Pakistan pretty much chased out every dictator through political struggle so as long as party leadership is strong, genuine and can withstand pressure
People and workers stay around

This is still nothing compared to what happened during millitary dictatorships

If PTI dies out, it solely representive of IK and what kinda party he created

If PPP, Anp, hell even PMLn can withstand pressure - why can't PTI?

Last edited:
Some of you guys comments are as if the war is already lost.

You know why PTI leaders quit? Because they had a conflict with IK? If you are really that naive to believe so, then I want what you guys are smoking.

This is a temporary setback. PTI or the idea of haqeeqi azaadi will be back. The public is on their side and the narrative is on their side. The pulse rating on Geo, Ary doesn’t matter anymore. Its the pulse on the streets and digital media that counts now.

Only way PTI (with or without IK) loses elections is they are defanged by ‘you know who’ and even that’s not a guarantee.

Defections wont do the damage THEY think they will do but still the real aim of defections and press conferences is something else entirely
Mega Minds want to create multiple new parties to divide PTI vote bank. You have Re imagining Pakistan with Muftah and Khakan Abbasi and now they have launched JKT. They think they can divide the vote bank but people know their plot this time so this 90s scripts not gonna work this time around.

Mega Minds want to create multiple new parties to divide PTI vote bank. You have Re imagining Pakistan with Muftah and Khakan Abbasi and now they have launched JKT. They think they can divide the vote bank but people know their plot this time so this 90s scripts not gonna work this time around.
They are actually dividing anti Imran votebank but the real aim of defection is to build a case of trial against IK on 9 May

Pakistan pretty much chased out every dictator through political struggle so as long as party leadership is strong, genuine and can withstand pressure
Yes, but the difference is everyone has ganged up on PTI right now, minus some in the judiciary.

This is still nothing compared to what happened during millitary dictatorships
We're both not old enough but I think some of the senior members will disagree with you.

Bro, you are just looking at the calm surface of the volcano, not what's underneath it.

👇
No, I get that 💯 bro

who helms it after Khan, but ?

experience, name recognition, ideas, the art of articulating them.. "rallying the troops", basically lol

not a direct comparison but Inda ka hi dekh lo, Modi exits, we got Shah.. there's some others.

politics in the here subcontinent need these larger than life figures, spl if you looking to change, very fundamentally, the workings of the system.

why congress hates Modi is not because "muslim this that, fascism blabla" .. but because he's beating them at the polls, and for how he's dismantling the old Ghandian bureaucratic order.

Thankfully, idhar, they're good compliant bots, they're good boys.. constitution/samvidhaan.. is what they're sworn to protect, fauj, civvie office holders, the lot of them.

Iron Lady Indira's emergency being the only blemish, and we've had the odd assassination too.. but you guys constantly "turn it to 11"

reference:

:lol:

Screenshot_20230526-101705_YouTube.jpg

I don't give a shit if PTI actually burned the monuments and the CC House or it was setup or not. This Haram khore establishment and their poodles mowed down hundreds with bullets and they have the audacity to claim their Idols and temples have more sanctity than the people whose taxes pay for their luxuries. No ones talking about rangers and Police shooting live munition.

I hate it because even IK is being apologetic about this when not a single policemen and soldiers was harmed. If these Haramis continue on this course the entire Pakistan will become Waziristan and Baluchistan for them and they would be forced to live in their bunkers.

PTI's leaders are not wrong. When major political leaders were being arrested IK kept blabbering about himself and his wife He didn't support Fawad or Mazari, why should they continue to support him?
I think PTI leadership is waking up to IK's selfishness and cowardice the same way this forum woke up against Pak Army's elite capture.

Back
Top Bottom