What's new

Can PTI be Finished?

its now idea of civili supermacy . its now motive to send back army in barracks . its now dream to crush ISI internal wings . its now target to have pm with full powers. its not gonna finish even imran khan die .
Well IK did manage to expose the army and gave people a vision. But to be honest after imran khan PTI is done. There will be no one to lead PTI.

PTI and Pakistan will remain forever but not pak army
Speak logic not your anger or emotions.

What will happen to PTI now? Firdous Ashiq Awan was holding on to the party like this ...

FxDbmW6aEAATChh

PTI can be finished, much like the idea or vision of the founders of Pakistan-it may continue to exist, but in name only.

In Pakistan, popularity and vote bank are irrelevant. What matters is who carries the biggest guns and which is in cahoots with the gun carriers. The whole balloting/voting is easily co-opted by the machinery in place by the gun carriers, manipulations, gerrymandering, ballot stuffing and coercion of the judiciary makes it possible that in every election, candidates of the gun carriers win.

PTI can remain popular if they become modern party that doesnt rely on one figure.

PTI can get popular leader from outside party to maintain its popularity if IK cannot come back.

I suggest they choose charismatic leader that is very intelligent, calm, and less confrontative. IK has made Pakistani public aware of the military interferent on politics. That is good.

Next step is to be more cooperative and improve its relation with other parties. Play clever just like Erbakan (Turkish AKP)

As long as the people understand that the mission is still the same, it can remain relevant and popular, only the approach that should be changed.

But to be honest after imran khan PTI is done. There will be no one to lead PTI.

Yes. Very very likely.
But Imran is only in early 70s and Mahathir Mohammad was politically active into his 90s. Imran needs to groom a political 'heir' asap. But not just one 'heir'. Several ideological and principled leaders. Imran needs to stop this 'me, me, me' which is a hallmark of his personality and the primary reason for his downfall. Will he? I have low hopes. But then I also know that disenfranchising tens of millions of youth who follow him is dangerous for Pakistan. The Establishment was able to crush the once mighty PPP starting late 1970s but that was a different era: Today information is literally at finger tips, unlike that time when printed newspapers would have literally blank columns due to Zia's censorship and there was only one television channel--the PTV. Plus don't forget the flogging of journalists!

Yes. Very very likely.
But Imran is only in early 70s and Mahathir Mohammad was politically active into his 90s. Imran needs to groom a political 'heir' asap. But not just one 'heir'. Several ideological and principled leaders. Imran needs to stop this 'me, me, me' which is a hallmark of his personality and the primary reason for his downfall. Will he? I have low hopes. But then I also know that disenfranchising tens of millions of youth who follow him is dangerous for Pakistan. The Establishment was able to crush the once mighty PPP starting late 1970s but that was a different era: Today information is literally at finger tips, unlike that time when printed newspapers would have literally blank columns due to Zia's censorship and there was only one television channel--the PTV. Plus don't forget the flogging of journalists!
who will groom the establishment which is over 75 years old ?

No, I get that 💯 bro

who helms it after Khan, but ?
experience, name recognition, ideas, the art of articulating them.. "rallying the troops", basically lol

not a direct comparison but Inda ka hi dekh lo, Modi exits, we got Shah.. there's some others.

politics in the here subcontinent need these larger than life figures, spl if you looking to change, very fundamentally, the workings of the system.
Yeah, about that you are right. I meant something else. I articulated this better the other day to someone. "PTI the Party will die off. (more appropriately, fracture into a bunch of factions), PTI the ideology will endure. "

And the movement against boots will be led by someone less prone to the keera of Pacifism that IK has and most of hate. Per your analogy, we'll go beyond 11 now.
It will take time. No one knows how much but there's no turning back.

why congress hates Modi is not because "muslim this that, fascism blabla" .. but because he's beating them at the polls, and for how he's dismantling the old Ghandian bureaucratic order.
Yes, I understand that.

Thankfully, idhar, they're good compliant bots, they're good boys.. constitution/samvidhaan.. is what they're sworn to protect, fauj, civvie office holders, the lot of them.
Did you boys never do any hanky panky at all? Even the bengalis were rowdy. Heck it happened in the US once, if I am not mistaken. Gen Grant refuses a direct order by the president.

Iron Lady Indira's emergency being the only blemish, and we've had the odd assassination too..
Idk a thing about that but if there one thing I've always wanted to know about India, its Indira Gandhi's reign and specifically what the deal with that whole emergency thing? What was it about (post 1984 riots?). How do you remember it?

but you guys constantly "turn it to 11"

reference:

:lol:
Guilty as charged :P

Another one leaves, a very quick press conference. Poor guy

Yeah, about that you are right. I meant something else. I articulated this better the other day to someone. "PTI the Party will die off. (more appropriately, fracture into a bunch of factions), PTI the ideology will endure. "

And the movement against boots will be led by someone less prone to the keera of Pacifism that IK has and most of hate. Per your analogy, we'll go beyond 11 now.
It will take time. No one knows how much but there's no turning back.
"Haqiqi azadi" ? .. if one were to put a name to it ?

movement against boots

still undecided on if that's a good, or is it maybe bad thing ?

.. it's looking like a shifting of the magnetic poles over at yours'

Did you boys never do any hanky panky at all? Even the bengalis were rowdy. Heck it happened in the US once, if I am not mistaken. Gen Grant refuses a direct order by the president.
BD lungistan was handed to us on a platter.. you're a trillion miles from home, enemy's got you all 3 sides, and in the Bay of Bengal.

Amrikis, to their credit, did try come to your rescue but were thwarted by the commies :D @jamahir

Sam was very nice, but.. prolly a trillion threads about it here. Proper officer gentleman, and his tenuous "bond" with Indira.

Gen Grant type ancient bs, I haven't much an idea about.

Idk a thing about that but if there one thing I've always wanted to know about India, its Indira Gandhi's reign and specifically what the deal with that whole emergency thing? What was it about (post 1984 riots?). How do you remember it?
I don't, was but a toddler.. not even in India at the time, the whole op 83 Blue Star.

IK is far bigger than Bhutto. Bhutto was murdered by judiciary otherwise he would have lost in history. He is actually lost in history due to corruption of Benazir, Zardari, Bilawal and rest of the kin.

IK is totally different. People know him from 50 years i.e., starting from his early cricketing days to being philanthropist and then 27 years of his political struggle and the way he challenged the military and exposed their real faces Infront of public. IK is legend among the legends.
Even the supporters of Imran Khan are so ignorant. Imran Khan’s popularity in Europe and the United States is at least far behind that of Benazir. Benazir was good friends with many political figures and well-known media reporters in Europe and the United States. When she returned to Pakistan in 2007, Pakistani news is the headline of the Western media almost every day, and her popularity in Europe and America is about the same as that of Aung San Suu Kyi. Pakistani male politicians, including Imran Khan, are not well-known at all. European and American media are not interested in these Pakistani male politicians at all. Can Pakistani news still make headlines in European and American media?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom