What's new

Can PTI be Finished?

After IK is taken out he will probably be remembered very fondly, and the establishment will also not mind because their interests would no longer be at conflict.
I saw his address to the nation last night and I have to say he is being quite strong and righteous in most of his arguements against the establishment, regardless of his personal fallacies

Well, back to business as usual, until next time. :police:

Any party with a strong cadre at ground level cannot be defeated easily..
PPP- cadre of jiyalas.
PMLN-cadre of Patwaris
Pti-cadre of large no. Of youthiyas and diaspora..main power of PtI is in diaspora .

It will not go done so easily..

But currently party is directionless..
Whole first rung of PTI leadership is being cleaned up by GHQ.

9 May will go as a IK's largest blunder..

IK’s nerves of titanium.
Like him or hate him, idk how he stays sane and composed during all this chaos. Someone else pointed it out as well how it’s very inspiring how he hasn’t given up. 13 parties, the state, the army, are all after him.

They killed his workers, tried to kill him, broke his party into bits, raided his house, made him appear in court a million times, you name it. Ye phir bhi khara hai lol...

You can say that IK isn’t the best politician but the nerves on this man are truly inspiring. As a twenty something guy who loses hope and gives up every now..

If anything goes wrong with khan i as panjabi will stand with murad saeed. He is another imran

Govt revokes diplomatic passports of 10 PTI leaders​

Shah Mahmood Qureshi, Asad Umar, Sheikh Rasheed, Parvez Khattak among them

Correspondent
May 27, 2023

ISLAMABAD: The federal government revoked on Saturday the diplomatic passports of Shah Mahmood Qureshi, Asad Umar, Parvez Khattak, Sheikh Rasheed and six other political leaders associated with the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf.

The move comes amid a slew of incarcerations, legal harassment and defamatory public campaigns against the PTI and its top leadership. The past week has seen several PTI leaders, including Fawad Chaudhry, Dr Shireen Mazari, Fayyazul Hassan Chohan, Malik Amin Aslam, Mahmood Moulvi, Amir Kayani, Jai Prakash, Aftab Siddiqui and Sanjay Gangwani, announcing their exit from the party. Some, like Dr Mazari and Chaudhry, have also announced a break from politics altogether.

Rumors abound that Shah Mahmood Qureshi, who has been incarcerated since May 11, with local police maintaining ignorance over his whereabouts before the Islamabad High Court, may quit the party soon. The court was informed by the Attorney General of Pakistan that Qureshi is being held at Adiala Jail.

Meanwhile, former federal minister Asad Umar announced his resignation from his position as PTI secretary general on May 24 shortly after his release from Adiala Jail. Umar clarified, however, that he was not parting ways with the PTI.

Guys I dont know about feelilng of others but whenever I see a person in uniform I feel anger ... I want to beat him for destroying my country ...

Although I know that a common soldier is also disturbed like me but thats me feeling that I am sharing ...

Is this only me or the hate is common ?

The state machinery is in full swing to make it look like PTI has already lost.

Best is to keep patience. A battle lost doesn’t mean the war is lost.

No. It cannot be finished.

This could only happen if they had an honest patriot alternate .. which doesn't exist.

PTI would have finished if they had let them complete their term, they were not going to win .. but some genius thought it would be a good idea to bring back the oldest and most corrupt family back to power, and on top of that the most incompetent woman in Pakistan.

The struggle and hatred is not for PTI's existence, it is against the political dynasties and their corruption.

Ajj agar nooni family k sath farishta b khara ho jy na tou Pakistan ki aksariat nay thu thu karni hy .. par ub yeh bat Hazrat Syed Asmin Munir (RA) Shaib ko kaun smjay.

Aur han .. Punjab is an utter disappointment. They always got the biggest chunk of the resources and still are the most docile, illiterate, politically immature amongst Pakistanis .. vote inho nay khota biryani ki plate ko he daina hy paway dupatay chadar jal b jain.

Seeds of an idea have been sown sometimes it takes a while for the seed to bear fruit.

PTI can remain popular if they become modern party that doesnt rely on one figure.

PTI can get popular leader from outside party to maintain its popularity if IK cannot come back.

I suggest they choose charismatic leader that is very intelligent, calm, and less confrontative. IK has made Pakistani public aware of the military interferent on politics. That is good.

Next step is to be more cooperative and improve its relation with other parties. Play clever just like Erbakan (Turkish AKP)

As long as the people understand that the mission is still the same, it can remain relevant and popular, only the approach that should be changed.

In Pakistan the people mostly follow personalities, most of the voters have no clue about the manifesto, the ideology of the party. All leaders give their speeches abit of Islamic touch to fool the masses.

The exceptions are the religious political parties, who have grassroots level ideological support. They may not be big but their leadership can be replaced.

PTI is alot better than many parties, IK has worked hard to make the party strong. He just needs to work more on training the loyal party heads on what is the ideology of Pti, their mission etc so no matter what the party will stay relevant.

PTI can be finished, much like the idea or vision of the founders of Pakistan-it may continue to exist, but in name only.

Unfortunately Allama Iqbal died 1940 and Muhammad Ali Jinnah 1 year after Pakistan was created, they didn't have the time to work on their new state. However Allama Iqbal wrote many books but do the Pakistanis bother to read them? Maybe when our education level will hit 95% +.

Well IK did manage to expose the army and gave people a vision. But to be honest after imran khan PTI is done. There will be no one to lead PTI.

PTI has plenty of young ideological leadership to lead, the issue is many PTI MNAs are from other parties such as Pmlq, Pmln, PPP so they not really there for Pti but for politics, they will cause havoc and will try to overtake Pti and try to sideline IK workers. If possible then PTI will be another PDM. PML was Allama Iqbal and Muhammad Ali Jinnah party but look at it now, however the people of Pakistan are at fault, they can easily learn about the vision of Iqbal and implement it. Noone cares except for money.

Back
Top Bottom