What's new

Hindu homes and a temple attacked in Bangladesh again over Facebook post

And I am still asking you what objection that Nupur had with that marriage that she mentioned it in that program ? What exactly was her problem?

Nope. As @Rushd Alam said above. Yeah I have heard that some of your god married and consumated at this age and I am perfectly okay with it. It is fine. At least he married and didn't rape anyone like some other gods of 5000 years old way of life

Yeah right. You can't even explain something as basic and fundamental as concept of god without adding more confusion and making a fool out of yourself

You are just a Whatsapp university graduate buddy. Don't flatter yourself
She had no objection, why will she has objection end of the day she is not the one following him,she was telling what was already told.

Yeah they could have married ,even till few years ago very 6 years were getting married but nof to someone who can be a grandfather to her.

Dude you are trying hard , keep it simple you will understand, Hindus atleast know what they are worshipping, but some don't even know what they are worshipping. And still claim ours is the true god.pity

Dude ,you claim some sources but many support 6 and 9.

There was no concept of adoption in islam, after Mohammed wanted to marry his adopted sons.dude you have little knowledge of turn of events.

You assumed ,first see the complete video of what she said, not some whatsapp forward and think yourself a expert. If you have any explanation on a 53 year old marrying a kid let me know.

Ok called other member to fly on the horse, that is offensive to you why?

You have to open your eyes and look forward them you will realise how much the world has advanced.
Thats what happens when you know little and then comment.
Tell me what sources I was talking about here? What do I mean by source? How would someone know age of ayesha?

Adoption was there in arabia but islam made it prohibited, now you make your comment on to say Muhammad made the law to marry Zynab.

Quran ayat 33:37 was sent to our prophet from Allah as a command to marry Zynab. Allah made our prophet an example for us and it was his will to show us who marriage is permissable with with example in our prophets life. Same goes for Ayesha. That is our example. Muslims are allowed to marry multiple wifes and adopted son is not biological son in the eyes of allah.

As the legal age of marriage is 18 now, what law prevents the marriage between a 18 year old and a 60 year old if both concent. Our prophets first wife was 40 when he was 25. All that prophet did is an example what is permissible, as I mentioned god has commanded to follow our prophet.

See I told you before the sense of respect you have and muslims have is different. No wonder bollywood make mockery of your hindu gods and those movies become superhit. You cant protect the respect of your gods and saints and then come lecture us.

Maybe watch this then you will have some wisdom

Dude you are trying hard , keep it simple you will understand, Hindus atleast know what they are worshipping, but some don't even know what they are worshipping. And still claim ours is the true god.pity
I think you wanted to say Hindus will worship anything be it a cow or a cowdung. They see god in everything be it human or animal. From dick to pussy they already worship we all know. And lets not go to the aghories.

You are the joke of the world. How can you be a hindu in this day and age.

Last edited:
Thats what happens when you know little and then comment.
Tell me what sources I was talking about here? What do I mean by source? How would someone know age of ayesha?

Adoption was there in arabia but islam made it prohibited, now you make your comment on to say Muhammad made the law to marry Zynab.

Quran ayat 33:37 was sent to our prophet from Allah as a command to marry Zynab. Allah made our prophet an example for us and it was his will to show us who marriage is permissable with with example in our prophets life. Same goes for Ayesha. That is our example. Muslims are allowed to marry multiple wifes and adopted son is not biological son in the eyes of allah.

As the legal age of marriage is 18 now, what law prevents the marriage between a 18 year old and a 60 year old if both concent. Our prophets first wife was 40 when he was 25. All that prophet did is an example what is permissible, as I mentioned god has commanded to follow our prophet.

See I told you before the sense of respect you have and muslims have is different. No wonder bollywood make mockery of your hindu gods and those movies become superhit. You cant protect the respect of your gods and saints and then come lecture us.

Maybe watch this then you will have some wisdom

I think you wanted to say Hindus will worship anything be it a cow or a cowdung. They see god in everything be it human or animal. From dick to pussy they already worship we all know. And lets not go to the aghories.

You are the joke of the world. How can you be a hindu in this day and age.
I can post videos of many other muslim scholars with millions of followers saying the same thing.

dude there is something wrong with you if you just are justifying a 6 year old marrying someone over 50,if he had the foresight he would have said no to marrying a 6 year old and his daughter in law. Daughter in law seriously?

I don't have to make up anything, he sees zyanab half naked (not my words)and magically comes up with revelation that allows him to marry her and against adoption. I am sure if Kathijah was alive he would not have done that,Once katijah was dead,he was on a marriage spree. Will you look at your daughter in law another way other than a daughter ,how can one have feelings for his sons wife. If something like that happens, you know what we call that person , as a prophet atleast he should have atleast seen that coming.

Dude ,you claim some sources but many support 6 and 9.

There was no concept of adoption in islam, after Mohammed wanted to marry his adopted sons.dude you have little knowledge of turn of events.

You assumed ,first see the complete video of what she said, not some whatsapp forward and think yourself a expert. If you have any explanation on a 53 year old marrying a kid let me know.

Ok called other member to fly on the horse, that is offensive to you why?

You have to open your eyes and look forward them you will realise how much the world has advanced.

What adopted son’s wife nonsense you are blabbering again and again? The wife was prophet Muhammad’s cousin and it was prophet Muhammad who convinced her to marry his slave later whom he said is like his son Zaid. As she was from good family background and beautiful, she was not that much interested to marry to a former slave rather wanted to marry prophet Muhammad. If prophet Muhammad wanted could marry her at the beginning. Nothing could stop that.

Due to the above there were constant family problem and due to that Zaid divorced her. Only after divorce prophet Muhammad married her.

Islam doesn’t think woman has no life like Hinduism where it’s thought their life start and end revolving around her husband. They have no right to divorce and life ended after her husband’s death by burning alive. What a tragic life used to be of the Hindu woman.

Again you came with 6 and 9 year issue despite being explained number of time by different poster above.

First before making any comment on prophet Muhammad’s marriage you need to see if the marriage was happy. We all know how much Ayesha (R) used to love prophet Muhammad and wanted to spend time with him. Even after dearth she used to sleep beside grave of prophet Muhammad until Caliph Omar died and buried beside prophet Muhammad.

When they had that much love for each other who is nupur sharma or you to question about it and specially tried to insult prophet Muhammad saying he had lust for young her when he spent his whole youth with older and divorced woman. Plus proposal of Ayesha (R) was brought to Prophet Muhammad by a lady as her engagement was broken due to her father Abu Bakr’s conversion to Islam and Prophet Muhammad was alone after the death of his first wife.

It’s not like incest story of your Gods in your religious book. Should I share those incest and rape stories here? Even your God Krishna used to see woman taking bath secretly and married more than 16000 times. Due to all these all kind of nasty thoughts come into the mind of Nupur Sharma and people like you.

Your Prophet did marry a 6 year old

Correction, not "your prophet" but messenger prophet for all the human kind since 1400 years ago, no matter whether you believe in the message or not.

Now answering your question, straight forward answer is no, Hazrat Ayesha wasn't 6 years old at time of her marriage.

Long answer would need you to do your homework and research, which for the time being doesn't seem to be your motive and goal.

he did marry his adopted sons wife.is that not true.

Yes he did, what is wrong with that?

Again the whole background story would require you to read and research to know what and how it happened.

You know zilch, from what I see ,you cannot even quote Quran as much as I can.

Would like to read your understanding of the Quran.

She had no objection

Well she couldn't. Just like other idol worshipers

Thanks for accepting that she was ranting just for the sake of it

even till few years ago very 6 years were getting married but nof to someone who can be a grandfather to her.

So the age of bride is not the issue but age of Prophet (SAW)

Well the bride or Hazrat Ayesha (RZ) had no issue with the age. In fact she was proud of this marriage. So much so that even when she was given a chance to get divorced (Read Surah Tahrim Verse 5) she proudly preferred to remain wife of the Prophet (SAW). She was proud of this marriage in her whole life but here an idol worshipper wants to act "Baigani shadi main abdullah dewana" and is having problem with it. Well you can keep having problems. Nobody cares. You worship rapist gods. Your opinion doesn't matter anyways on any issue

Hindus atleast know what they are worshipping

LMAO. Hindus are exactly the kind of people who don't know what they are worshiping. Even you can't decide whether hinduism is monotheist or polytheist. You guys can't even decide to even call hinduism as a religion or not. Two hindus can't have the same definition of god and worship him in the same manner

I already said above. In 5000 years you guys couldn't decide on a definition of god that all hindus can agree upon and that isn't confusing

some don't even know what they are worshipping.

Again LMAO. These guys from Indonesia to America worship the exact same concept of God but as per you they don't know what they are worshipping but it is you hindus who start worshipping every other thing under the sun that know what they are worshipping. Give me a break and stop making a fool out of yourself

And still claim ours is the true god.pity

Pity for you. 5000 years and still don't know what to worship and why and how

dude there is something wrong with you if you just are justifying a 6 year old marrying someone over 50,if he had the foresight he would have said no to marrying a 6 year old and his daughter in law

There is actually nothing wrong in a marriage if both are bride and groom are happy with it. However what the eff is wrong with you hindus that you worship rapists as gods. What kind of a evil monstrosity is that?

Daughter in law seriously?

Wife of adopted son

Nothing wrong in that as per Islam since adopted son doesn't become your actual biological son like hinduism where you can tie a piece of thread on some idiot's hand and he becomes your brother :rofl:

magically comes up with revelation that allows him to marry her and against adoption

Well that is what you say due to your ignorance. For us it was a command from God to Prophet (SAW) to marry Zainab (R) since it was perfectly legal

There are dozens of narrations where Zaid (R) came to Prophet (SAW) complaining abut Zainab (R) and Prophet (SAW) forced him to fear Allah and keep Zainab (R) as wife

This shows your claim that this verse was "invented" so that Prophet (SAW) can marry Zainab (R) is just creation of your filthy mind

If something like that happens, you know what we call that person , as a prophet atleast he should have atleast seen that coming.

Blah blah blah. Less commentary man. Nobody here is interested in your commentary

Zainab (R) was not daughter in law of Prophet (SAW). End of story

Once katijah was dead,he was on a marriage spree

Yup widows and divorced who were looked down upon by the society so nothing wrong here too

Guys the mods already warned us in another thread here that religious discussions won't be tolerated. These discussions don't go anywhere and eventually becomes a mud-throwing contest.....

I can post videos of many other muslim scholars with millions of followers saying the same thing.

dude there is something wrong with you if you just are justifying a 6 year old marrying someone over 50,if he had the foresight he would have said no to marrying a 6 year old and his daughter in law. Daughter in law seriously?

I don't have to make up anything, he sees zyanab half naked (not my words)and magically comes up with revelation that allows him to marry her and against adoption. I am sure if Kathijah was alive he would not have done that,Once katijah was dead,he was on a marriage spree. Will you look at your daughter in law another way other than a daughter ,how can one have feelings for his sons wife. If something like that happens, you know what we call that person , as a prophet atleast he should have atleast seen that coming.

So there is some thing wrong with a man of 50 year old marrying a 9 year old( disputed) who is reached puberty and considered marriagble.

Funny thing is I am hearing this from a hindu, LOL.. Hind women marry trees, dogs, god knows what else. You should ask your mother if she married your father first or maybe a dog or a tree first, not trying to offend you but there is a very good chance she may have.

Comming back to your question of our prophet saw Zaynab in that position, can you please quote a sahih hadith. If hadith is not sahih then unfortunately holds no value. There are millions of fake hadith and even if it goes in islams favour cant accept that. Tomorrow you can make a hadith and publish online, so know what hadith source you are quoting from.

On our prophet going on marriage spree, you may not know in islam we are allowed to have conqubines or what quran calls right hand possession. If our prophet (sm) had issues with women why bother marrying. Marriages were done either to the widows of martyrs or to form tribal affiliation. By marrying ayesha to our prophet Abu Bakar got related with our prophet.

And speaking about culture marrying at young age was the norm for women. In judaism marriagable age was 3, islam made it after puberty that can range from 8 to 15. Even in hindu culture of bengal marriages were done started from 5 year old and age gap betwwen bride and groom was also big sometimes. So when you said shocked then I understood your level of intellect and knowledge. You are talking about 1400 years ago and I am going by what was norm in recent times.

See we live in a time where men marrying men is ok, women doing surgery to become man, bisexuality, teenage pregnancy, women having 20+ partner before marriage all are normal but when it comes to a man on his 50s marrying a girl who is at legal age to marry you see a problem. You see a problem when a man has multiple wives but see no problem when a married person has mistress or visits prostitutes.

We have our prophet as an idol to follow and unlike your so called god or avatar Krishna who was married still use to watch naked women taking shower and stole their cloths. Thats perversions even in your own religion. So look into mirror first.

Nothing wrong in that as per Islam since adopted son doesn't become your actual biological son like hinduism where you can tie a piece of thread on some idiot's hand and he becomes your brother
Savage.
Cant stop laughing, so funny, irony is hindu girls make everyone brothers then go marry a tree, or animals like dogs.

Was the slave not adopted by katijaha,yes or no will do.no need for could ,would.
Adoption was part of Arabian culture but islam abolished it with revelation and with the marriage of Zynab Allah made a precedence. What do you not get? Alcohol was permissible in earlier part of prophets life and even Omar (ra) use to drink a lot, then revelation came and made it haram.

can't even decide to even call hinduism as a religion
Hindu name was given by Mughals. The word hindu is not from any Indian language. Its just different idol worships brought under one banner.

Some of theirs preists call it Sanatan or traditional religion. Funny is what does tradition has to do with religion. In a way they are saying what ever their ancestors worshiped 5000 years ago they worship that,
be it a Cow or an Elephant, or be dick or pussy just follow what ancestors did.

Last edited:
While I have criticised the thread starter @Black_cats in the past about starting threads that show BD in a bad light unnecessarily, I think this one on balance is justified.

Good to see that the BD police took prompt action to safeguard the lives of the hindu community.

No matter the provocation, there can be no justification for violence and anyone that says anything against any other religion will be dealt with if they have broken any laws in BD.

Hmm, I am a Christian. I have read the Quran & the Hadiths and found several derogatory remarks about my religion and it's followers
God in the Quran is the Judge condemning and praising followers of all religions, stating there is only one religious standard in truth, which is submission to the unseen God in faith (called Islam). This is actually one of the many proofs that Quran is from God, if you believe.

Here Pinaky Bhattachariya very well explained how BJP and it's foot soldiers are responsible for such things! They constantly provocate people!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom