What's new

Hindu homes and a temple attacked in Bangladesh again over Facebook post

polytheist idol worshipers is an Abrahamic concept and not relates to Hinduism.

Hindus worship one true Param Brahma in various forms.

Hindus don't worship idols; they worship the Deity residing in the idol after the Prana Pratishtha ritual.

Yeah yeah. That is polytheistic idol worshipping and we as Muslims not only hate it but also consider it evil

Nope, not once you have answered. What will I get posting lies, we talked about nuper sharma, you said she insulted your Prophet and I posted videos of Muslim scholars telling the same thing and you kept saying it has been answered but never answered it. That's why I feel you have no knowledge about what you talk,atleast you have no full knowledge on what you say.

Bhai - while marefati Sawal-Jawab session fills intellectual cravings, have you taken a look at the subject of the thread ?

Does the thread have anything to do with the questions you are asking, just to keep this sensationalist thread alive, albeit off-topic fashion??

First of all did you saw the video of Nupur Sharma. Either you have read about it somewhere (whatsapp) or you saw it and acting all dumb.

So what did exactly nupur talked about our prophet, please tell me. As you have no clue what see said wrong you must know what she said actually right?
I have posted the video, it has the clip of Nupur sharma which is claimed as she is insulting the Prophet. If you find anything insulting let me know which part you find insulting.then we can discuss.

Mostly because your intention is not to learn and also because you ask those questions to run away from answering very valid questions against your idol worshiping cult

I don't know. Become a good true hindu may be. You yourself would know better

And I told you the difference between what nupur's rant and what our scholar said. Clearly you don't remember it like a good hindu

Anyways I told you that you can easily find answer to the childish allegations of Nupur on internet which unsurprisingly yu couldn't find

Lol. I have more than enough knowledge of my religion and thus the reason I proudly follow it. It is you who is yet to explain how many gods do you exactly follow and why not me :lol:
I tried finding the answers, trust me I could not find anything other than whataboutism.

You did not tell any thing ,you just said it's already answered and not show where and how it was answered,you can refer your posts.

You bow down to different idols means you are polytheist to us. What your imagination says about those idols are only in your imagination.

Your concept of trimurti is similar to christian concept of trinity, and muslims and jews do not consider trinity as monotheism.

Yeah that is you guys who worship everything under the sun

For us it is evil and also stupid
This tweet will explain those who foolishly say Hindus worship everything, in the simplest way possible. Everyone shd watch.

Yeah that is you guys who worship everything under the sun

For us it is evil and also stupid

That's why I said some people celebrate their ignorance and hate.

I have posted the video, it has the clip of Nupur sharma which is claimed as she is insulting the Prophet. If you find anything insulting let me know which part you find insulting.then we can discuss.

I tried finding the answers, trust me I could not find anything other than whataboutism.

You did not tell any thing ,you just said it's already answered and not show where and how it was answered,you can refer your posts.

Do not have time to see this video but I have watched the actual video:

Assuming you watched the talkshow debate

Have you missed the part where nupur said our prophet (sm)had lust for young girls and married 9 year old Ayesha for just for lust.

So calling someone who married his wife for lust not insulting? On top talking about our prophet that he lusted for young girls, or trying to say he is a pedophile. You see no insult!!!. WOW.

Then also she mentioned quran says earth is flat.. Where does it say that????

Then she mocked prophets journey to upper havens, our traditions say our prophet was made to journey by an animal nither horse or doney but sized inbetween with wings for his journey from mecca to Jerusalem then angel gabreal and he asended to havenfrom there,

Nupur mocked the muslim speaker to sit on the flying horse like our prophet asked him to fly off.

You looking at a video made by a young pakistani maybe and looking for answers, very funny.

This tweet will explain those who foolishly say Hindus worship everything, in the simplest way possible. Everyone shd watch.

That is the most pathetic justification and explanation that you guys have given for your concept or lack of concept of god in your cult of hinduism

It is because of these explanations that you guys and your cult is mostly taken as a joke

Can you tell us what was Nupur sharma's problem with marriage of Prophet (SAW) that happened 1400 years ago

Why she had to mention it? What exactly was her problem with it?

Tell us that then we can discuss :)

I didn't share anything with you since you out rightly denied that Nupur Sharma said anything derogatory and tried to justify it with posting videos of Zakir naik and others even though you yourself know that both Nupur Sharma and Zakir Naik had different intentions behind their statements. It was this dishonest behavior from you that I didn't guided you to any answer and asked you to find it yourself. You failed at that too :lol:

Do not have time to see this video but I have watched the actual video:

Assuming you watched the talkshow debate

Have you missed the part where nupur said our prophet (sm)had lust for young girls and married 9 year old Ayesha for just for lust.

So calling someone who married his wife for lust not insulting? On top talking about our prophet that he lusted for young girls, or trying to say he is a pedophile. You see no insult!!!. WOW.

Then also she mentioned quran says earth is flat.. Where does it say that????

Then she mocked prophets journey to upper havens, our traditions say our prophet was made to journey by an animal nither horse or doney but sized inbetween with wings for his journey from mecca to Jerusalem then angel gabreal and he asended to havenfrom there,

Nupur mocked the muslim speaker to sit on the flying horse like our prophet asked him to fly off.

You looking at a video made by a young pakistani maybe and looking for answers, very funny.
I truly want the answer, are the things she said not true. You can post the video where she said lust. Your Prophet did marry a 6 year old, he did marry his adopted sons wife.is that not true.

That is the most pathetic justification and explanation that you guys have given for your concept or lack of concept of god in your cult of hinduism

It is because of these explanations that you guys and your cult is mostly taken as a joke

Can you tell us what was Nupur sharma's problem with marriage of Prophet (SAW) that happened 1400 years ago

Why she had to mention it? What exactly was her problem with it?

Tell us that then we can discuss :)

I didn't share anything with you since you out rightly denied that Nupur Sharma said anything derogatory and tried to justify it with posting videos of Zakir naik and others even though you yourself know that both Nupur Sharma and Zakir Naik had different intentions behind their statements. It was this dishonest behavior from you that I didn't guided you to any answer and asked you to find it yourself. You failed at that too :lol:
I am still asking which part of what nuper sharma said is derogatory. What ever the intention are how are they different , just because she repeated angrily what naik said.did he not marry a 6 year old.

You know zilch, from what I see ,you cannot even quote Quran as much as I can.

Last edited:

When your source of Knowledge is whatsapp posts. Lol

Please do not make us watch BJP online classes on hinduism.

You bow down to many idols made out of stones or mud, thats idolatry, polytheism.

Every two hindu will have a different answer about their faith. Hinduism was never one religion, everyone had their own gods and there is an effort to make it under one roof that failed miserably. As not an expert to comment further, but studying about it so know enough to put comments.

I truly want the answer, are the things she said not true. You can post the video where she said lust. Your Prophet did marry a 6 year old, he did marry his adopted sons wife.is that not true.

I am still asking which part of what nuper sharma said is derogatory. What ever the intention are how are they different , just because she repeated angrily what naik said.did he not marry a 6 year old.

Married at 6 and consumated at 9 by some tradition some sources dispute this to say she was 14 when marriage consumated. You may not familiar with the word consumation so lookup what that means.

In islam there is no concept of adoption.islam prohibits taking children in and give your name, you can take care of other peoples childern but cant be adoopted. So answer is no he did not marry adopted sons divorcee, as there is no adoption in islam.

As you are acting like a kid so lets put in in bullet points

* nupur said prophet lusts for young girls thus married ayesha.

*called the other muslim speaker in the debate to fly off in the winged horse.

Do you still not get it. I can guess your standard of what you consider as insult and what not.

There are people in the street you can call motherfucker and they will smile back, you may fall into that category. But unfortunately we do not belong where you do.

And I am still asking you what objection that Nupur had with that marriage that she mentioned it in that program ? What exactly was her problem?

did he not marry a 6 year old

Nope. As @Rushd Alam said above. Yeah I have heard that some of your god married and consumated at this age and I am perfectly okay with it. It is fine. At least he married and didn't rape anyone like some other gods of 5000 years old way of life

Yeah right. You can't even explain something as basic and fundamental as concept of god without adding more confusion and making a fool out of yourself

You are just a Whatsapp university graduate buddy. Don't flatter yourself

Last edited:
When your source of Knowledge is whatsapp posts. Lol

Please do not make us watch BJP online classes on hinduism.

You bow down to many idols made out of stones or mud, thats idolatry, polytheism.

Every two hindu will have a different answer about their faith. Hinduism was never one religion, everyone had their own gods and there is an effort to make it under one roof that failed miserably. As not an expert to comment further, but studying about it so know enough to put comments.

You are correct.
In fact uniting the vastly different philosophies and costums into one terminology like "hinduism" is pretty nonsense, but still amusing.
Because, if that would make sense, then one could be tempted to unite rites and costums of entire Africa and pretend its a religion, called "Africanism".

Brits didnt bother to learn or distinguish between the different costumes of the subcontinent. It was far easier to distinguish between Islam and all the other costumes, which strictly speaking are all pagan.

Married at 6 and consumated at 9 by some tradition some sources dispute this to say she was 14 when marriage consumated. You may not familiar with the word consumation so lookup what that means.

In islam there is no concept of adoption.islam prohibits taking children in and give your name, you can take care of other peoples childern but cant be adoopted. So answer is no he did not marry adopted sons divorcee, as there is no adoption in islam.

As you are acting like a kid so lets put in in bullet points

* nupur said prophet lusts for young girls thus married ayesha.

*called the other muslim speaker in the debate to fly off in the winged horse.

Do you still not get it. I can guess your standard of what you consider as insult and what not.

There are people in the street you can call motherfucker and they will smile back, you may fall into that category. But unfortunately we do not belong where you do.
Dude ,you claim some sources but many support 6 and 9.

There was no concept of adoption in islam, after Mohammed wanted to marry his adopted sons.dude you have little knowledge of turn of events.

You assumed ,first see the complete video of what she said, not some whatsapp forward and think yourself a expert. If you have any explanation on a 53 year old marrying a kid let me know.

Ok called other member to fly on the horse, that is offensive to you why?

You have to open your eyes and look forward them you will realise how much the world has advanced.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom