What's new

Hindu homes and a temple attacked in Bangladesh again over Facebook post

What can I say? I heard many times that prothom alo and daily star are the two most prominent Indian asset inside Bangladesh!

If you observe their activities in various times , you will realize it!

Like vaccine price and Rozina islam issue ! How showbiz was supporting Rozina shamelessly remember?

There are many more things. We think our intellectuals take.their point of view from western media! Maybe you are right. But their point of view at the end of the day serve enemy purpose !

If you guys remember, Indian High Commission was in Dhanmondi Road No. 2 at one point, and their opposite property (back to back) was occupied by Daily Star offices in Road No. 3 with a readymade open passage on the wall. Now make 2+2=4.

That Indian HC building had a huge SSB/Ham Radio antenna on the roof (like below) which I am sure used encrypted broadcasts to Delhi on a daily basis.

3b5787e1840079096bffa3b91f216b4b.jpg

If you guys remember, Indian High Commission was in Dhanmondi Road No. 2 at one point, and their opposite property (back to back) was occupied by Daily Star offices in Road No. 3 with a readymade open passage on the wall. Now make 2+2=4.

That Indian HC building had a huge SSB/Ham Radio antenna on the roof (like below) which I am sure used encrypted broadcasts to Delhi on a daily basis.

3b5787e1840079096bffa3b91f216b4b.jpg
@Bilal9 ,ভাই শুধু একটা কথা আমাদের সবাইকে মনে রাখা লাগবে যে দিন বদলে গেছে। ভারত আর পাকিস্তানকে না, আমাদেরকেই প্রধান শত্রু মনে করে। দিন দিন এটা আরো বাড়বে। এই দেশে যতদিন দ্য ডেইলী স্টার, প্রথম আলো থাকবে, ততদিন ভারত তার কার্যক্রম চালিয়ে যাবে খুব আরামের সাথেই!

@Bilal9 ,ভাই শুধু একটা কথা আমাদের সবাইকে মনে রাখা লাগবে যে দিন বদলে গেছে। ভারত আর পাকিস্তানকে না, আমাদেরকেই প্রধান শত্রু মনে করে। দিন দিন এটা আরো বাড়বে। এই দেশে যতদিন দ্য ডেইলী স্টার, প্রথম আলো থাকবে, ততদিন ভারত তার কার্যক্রম চালিয়ে যাবে খুব আরামের সাথেই!

I had a older army chacha who told me that the Imam of Dhaka Cantonment Main Mosque was found to be a RAW agent in the eighties.

They found out that he was using some kind of a long distance radio and reporting something in the early morning hours using Hindi, which no one spoke in Bangladesh back in those days. He was caught and incarcerated.

Imagine - the Imam of the Cantonment Main Mosque.....

Nowadays of course, I have it on strong reliable reports that there are special floors even in the Dhaka NSI and DGFI HQs that normal Bangladeshi personnel are not allowed to enter. RAW agents sit and plan operations in those floors.

To your comment - you are absolutely right.

Pakistan is no longer a credible threat to India, Bangladesh is.

They will make every effort to check the economical rise and independence of Bangladesh.

Nowadays of course, I have it on strong reliable reports that there are special floors even in the Dhaka NSI and DGFI HQs that normal Bangladeshi personnel are not allowed to enter. RAW agents sit and plan operations in those floors.
If this report is true , I still believe that they are under control on someway!

Surely state secretes aren't shared with them , otherwise Bangladesh wouldn't remain independent , because DGFI and NSI are main intelligence agencies in Bangladesh!

Bangladeshi deep state won't let the country die , because in the end it's their country as well, and they are controller of the country!

So surely they won't compromise out sovereignty!

I had a older army chacha who told me that the Imam of Dhaka Cantonment Main Mosque was found to be a RAW agent in the eighties.
This is a fact! So we also should understand that Raw agents can be everywhere , even inside so called Islamic parties ! But unfortunately people don't even think of them!

To your comment - you are absolutely right.

Pakistan is no longer a credible threat to India, Bangladesh is.

They will make every effort to check the economical rise and independence of Bangladesh.
Thanks ! It's a fact! But I think we are also getting ready! Remember the lines?

তোমারে বধিবে যেই,গোকুলে বাড়িছে সেই?

We are becoming stronger to slay them if they come to devour us!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom