What's new

Hindu homes and a temple attacked in Bangladesh again over Facebook post

I have mixed feeling about this Pinaky saheb, what do you think of him bhai ?
Bhai ,amaro mixed feelings achhe er proti! Saradin hasina ke gali day zeta amar ekebarei posondo na !

Tobe majhe majhe kisu bhalo kothao bole, surprisingly zeta Hasinar pokkhe zay!

Amar dharona se deep state er ekta part! Tobe pro west!

Asole se balance kortechhe, zeta dorkar ache!

Se anti hasina holeo, ami apnake ekta kotha boli ar seta holo anti hasina na hole Bangladesh er anti Hasina public tar kotha khabe na!

Tai se zotota anti establishment bhab dhore , asole totota noy!

But I agree with this video and some videos related to Durga puja incident!

BAL and India aren't closer anymore , although most people don't realize it!

I agree with him that India is trying to take down Hasina regime by creating some issue related to minority issue!

Unfortunately some Hindus are acting as pawn to Narendra modi , but surely they are very few among Hindus!

Among Muslims, many are hindutva like mahfuz anam and matiur rahman! He made a video related to mahfuz anam as well!

And

ফাইনালী দেখেন হুজুর, আম জনতা কিন্তু ছাগল প্রকৃতির! হ্যাঁ হাজার প্রভোকেশন সত্বেও হিন্দুদের উপর কোন আক্রমণ সমর্থনযোগ্য নয়!

তবে যেটা আপনি, আমি ( মানে যারা মাথা কিঞ্চিৎ খেলাতে পারে) বুঝব সেটা সবাই বুঝবে না, আর এটা জেনে বুঝেই কিন্তু প্রোভোক করা হচ্ছে!

এতে লীগের কিন্তু উভয় সংকট! একটু ভেবে দেখেন!

@AmiEktaKharapChele

Last edited:
Bhai ,amaro mixed feelings achhe er proti! Saradin hasina ke gali day zeta amar ekebarei posondo na !

Tobe majhe majhe kisu bhalo kothao bole, surprisingly zeta Hasinar pokkhe zay!

Amar dharona se deep state er ekta part! Tobe pro west!

Asole se balance kortechhe, zeta dorkar ache!

Se anti hasina holeo, ami apnake ekta kotha boli ar seta holo anti hasina na hole Bangladesh er anti Hasina public tar kotha khabe na!

Tai se zotota anti establishment bhab dhore , asole totota noy!

But I agree with this video and some videos related to Durga puja incident!

BAL and India aren't closer anymore , although most people don't realize it!

I agree with him that India is trying to take down Hasina regime by creating some issue related to minority issue!

Unfortunately some Hindus are acting as pawn to Narendra modi , but surely they are very few among Hindus!

Among Muslims, many are hindutva like mahfuz anam and matiur rahman! He made a video related to mahfuz anam as well!

And

ফাইনালী দেখেন হুজুর, আম জনতা কিন্তু ছাগল প্রকৃতির! হ্যাঁ হাজার প্রভোকেশন সত্বেও হিন্দুদের উপর কোন আক্রমণ সমর্থনযোগ্য নয়!

তবে যেটা আপনি, আমি ( মানে যারা মাথা কিঞ্চিৎ খেলাতে পারে) বুঝব সেটা সবাই বুঝবে না, আর এটা জেনে বুঝেই কিন্তু প্রোভোক করা হচ্ছে!

এতে লীগের কিন্তু উভয় সংকট! একটু ভেবে দেখেন!

@AmiEktaKharapChele
He's talking about Mahfooz Anam's article in Daily Star.
Anam's concern in line the way liberal media talks about it in the western world.
I heard this term that you judge a society about how the minority lives from the media here multiple times, Mr. Anam like most of our so-called intellectual class gets their cue from the Western liberal media.
Republicans here call it identity politics.

Last edited:
He's talking about Mahfooz Anam's article in Daily Star.
Anam's concern in line the way liberal media talks about it in the western world.
I heard this term that you judge a society about how the minority lives from the media here multiple times, Mr. Anam like most of our so-called intellectual class gets their cue from the Western liberal media.
Republicans here call it identity politicss.
What can I say? I heard many times that prothom alo and daily star are the two most prominent Indian asset inside Bangladesh!

If you observe their activities in various times , you will realize it!

Like vaccine price and Rozina islam issue ! How showbiz was supporting Rozina shamelessly remember?

There are many more things. We think our intellectuals take.their point of view from western media! Maybe you are right. But their point of view at the end of the day serve enemy purpose !

Last edited:
What can I say? I heard many times that prothom alo and daily star are the two most prominent Indian asset inside Bangladesh!

If you observe their activities in various times , you will realize it!

Like vaccine price and Rozina islam issue ! How showbiz was supporting Rozina shamelessly remember?

There are many more things. We think our intellectuals take.their point of view from western media! Maybe you atr right. But their point of view at the end of the day serve enemy purpose !
I am aware of the point of views these folks push, they always seem to miss the bigger picture that no one ever dies from these minority oppressions.

I am aware of the point of views these folks push, they always seem to miss the bigger picture that no one ever dies from these minority oppressions.
Yes! But I would say they miss the bigger picture intentionally!
So that Bangladesh can be pushed to corner!

That's why I call them fifth columnists!

Bangladeshi Hindus did go to India in small numbers, most of them returned or went overseas. Bangladesh is the safest place for Bengali Hindus, even safer than India itself (Assam and NE specifically).

Here are some Hindu celebrity we have, there are quite a few. No one in Bangladesh asks this question about people's religious beliefs, it is considered underclass behavior.

280280968_5442378555794294_8597325146179175704_n.jpg

274345005_5231413176890834_921387303279857212_n.jpg

Here are two senior cabinet ministers, some of them are corrupt to the core and also blatantly pro-India in their tariff policy, people still tolerate it. I believe more than 10% of all senior govt. administrators happen to be Hindus.

Food Minister Sadhan Chandra Majumder
web-sadhan-chandra-majumder-food-minister-1547565127314.jpg

Minister of Commerce Tipu Munshi
Tipu_Munshi_%28cropped%29.jpg

Statue of Goddess Saraswati (and temple) at Dhaka University Campus dormitories.
Saravati_statue_Dhaka_University.jpg

Rath Yatra in Dhaka 2022
d24b07561bcd1312928208fb5da40a79_original.jpg

TELEMMGLPICT000169358233_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bqek9vKm18v_rkIPH9w2GMNoGXySPv9M1Jbe0Fc3Bi1Fk.jpeg

Manipuris have their own Rath Yatra version
834767efc6df2143601417e926b378ad4922a86c.jpg

Wait I thought that actress model, is Muslim. I have sweet dreams about her she's so beautiful

I forgot her name, are sure she's Hindu?

Her name is Bidya Sinha Saha, nickname is "Mim". But there are three other top models also with that same nickname.

I forgot her name, are sure she's Hindu?

Bhairey Hindu Musalman karo gaye lekha thakey na.

Tobey chheleder khetrey lungi khuila check kora jai.

Her name is Bidya Sinha Saha, nickname is "Mim". But there are three other top models also with that same nickname.

Bhairey Hindu Musalman karo gaye lekha thakey na.

Tobey chheleder khetrey lungi khuila check kora jai.

I could barely read the last 2 lines

Yes! But I would say they miss the bigger picture intentionally!
So that Bangladesh can be pushed to corner!

That's why I call them fifth columnists!
There's also the issue of conflicted interest.

Daily Star is owned by Transcom group which owns multiple businesses like Yum brands, manages local distribution of multinational brands like whirlpool, Maybelline, Frito-Lay, and others.

So Mahfooz Anam is on a tight leash, he will stay away about writing on issues perceived to be detrimental to Transcom group.

If Christians, Hindus and Buddhists breed like Muslims instead of getting their children educated and well fed, then you will have no place to hide.
I don't know H1nd00tvavadis will breed with their 1 inch schlongs, but your logic makes sense.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom