What's new

Hindu homes and a temple attacked in Bangladesh again over Facebook post

Minor disagreement, It killed millions till now. What even Hindus pray is it not better than following someone you do (do you really want me to tell it to you,you guys are touchy about it).

You were talking about disagreement among the companions of the Prophet (SAW) on the successor issue and I answered that part specifically. Companions quickly managed their disagreement on that issue and hence formed a government that led Islam to spread in more than half of the world. (gives pain to you even today). Today more than 80% of the muslim have a unanimous agreement on this issue

Now coming back to 5000 years old hindu confusion about who the eff and what the eff is their actual god.

You guys even after 5000 years of dick, cow, monkey, kutta billi worshiping don't know how many gods you are supposed to worship or whether it is one god or two or whether you are monotheistic or polytheistic. Hell you guys are even confused that whether you should call hinduism a religion or just a philosophy

What we follow is we are proud of. In fact we consider ourselves lucky that we follow what we follow

Do you read or just post for the sake of arguing, now read my post again and read your post, how many times you want me to make you look like an ,you know what i mean. Now read understand and the reply back.

There is nothing in your post to read again

Yes Islam used sword for its survival and to fight evils like polytheism and disbelief but the very first Islamic state was formed without any use of sword. That's what I shared with you. Nothing to reread in your post because other members have answered you well about that old bogus argument of spread of Islam by sword

You were talking about disagreement among the companions of the Prophet (SAW) on the successor issue and I answered that part specifically. Companions quickly managed their disagreement on that issue and hence formed a government that led Islam to spread in more than half of the world. (gives pain to you even today). Today more than 80% of the muslim have a unanimous agreement on this issue

Now coming back to 5000 years old hindu confusion about who the eff and what the eff is their actual god.

You guys even after 5000 years of dick, cow, monkey, kutta billi worshiping don't know how many gods you are supposed to worship or whether it is one god or two or whether you are monotheistic or polytheistic. Hell you guys are even confused that whether you should call hinduism a religion or just a philosophy

What we follow is we are proud of. In fact we consider ourselves lucky that we follow what we follow

There is nothing in your post to read again

Yes Islam used sword for its survival and to fight evils like polytheism and disbelief but the very first Islamic state was formed without any use of sword. That's what I shared with you. Nothing to reread in your post because other members have answered you well about that old bogus argument of spread of Islam by sword
Disagreement of companions, and they quickly managed their differences. True by killing the family members of the same person whom you call Prophet. That's special.

I will explain to you what do they mean when they say koti devtha, which you assume to be million gods. You are talking about the shapes of Hindu gods and not what they said or did. I can describe what your Prophet said and did quoting Quran and hadits in a paragraph. Let me know if you really want to go through the lanes of humiliation.

Disagreement of companions, and they quickly managed their differences. True by killing the family members of the same person whom you call Prophet. That's special.

Again you are confusing different events. You specifically mentioned a particular event which happened right after demise of Prophet (SAW) and nope nobody died at that event

So try again. Whatsapp university is surely confusing you just like it makes a fool out of other hindus

I will explain to you what do they mean when they say koti devtha, which you assume to be million gods. You are talking about the shapes of Hindu gods and not what they said or did. I can describe what your Prophet said and did quoting Quran and hadits in a paragraph. Let me know if you really want to go through the lanes of humiliation.

Koti devtha :lol:

Here we go again. Same old mental gymnastics as a defense only to add to more confusion to mount Everest of confusion in hinduism

As for Quran and hadith. I don't think I need some random monkey worshiper who is confused even on the basic concept of god to teach me about Quran and Hadith. So nope. First find a god for yourself and then make sure that you yourself is not confused about it like all other monkey worshipers

Things are under control , minorities were used to get special privileges during congressi era , now they are not getting v.i.p, status . So there is some hue and cry by libtard hindus alongwith some muslim jihad activists , they are on the same platform.
As I said, your country your citizens, your sovereignty, your security. How you act will determine your future. 250 million citizens is of india not bd or pakistan.

If you create enemy from within thats your decision. Those indian citizens are not our responsiblity same as the citizens of syria and afganistan, though their situation today hurt us but end of they day how they will act is their decision.

Last edited:
Oh but I thought Bangladesh was the beacon of communal harmony in this region?
Who said that? Only Indians claim that India is a secular heaven while it is ruled by a well known RSS Hindu terrorist Modi. Its like if a Muslim country was ruled by Osama bin Laden but went around the world claiming its a secular, and rather has secular ethos for thousands of years.

Again you are confusing different events. You specifically mentioned a particular event which happened right after demise of Prophet (SAW) and nope nobody died at that event

So try again. Whatsapp university is surely confusing you just like it makes a fool out of other hindus

Koti devtha :lol:

Here we go again. Same old mental gymnastics as a defense only to add to more confusion to mount Everest of confusion in hinduism

As for Quran and hadith. I don't think I need some random monkey worshiper who is confused even on the basic concept of god to teach me about Quran and Hadith. So nope. First find a god for yourself and then make sure that you yourself is not confused about it like all other monkey worshipers
Ok let me educate you and I will take it step by step. First topic , who is a sunni and who is a shia. Once you answer it I will take you to the next step.if you don't know the answer its ok,I got your back.

Ok let me educate you and I will take it step by step. First topic , who is a sunni and who is a shia. Once you answer it I will take you to the next step.if you don't know the answer its ok,I got your back.

I know very well who is a sunni and who is a shia. So again don't try to lecture me on my religion and instead find yourself a god. That is the very basic and nobody should be confused about it like the way you and all the polytheist idol worshipers are

I know very well who is a sunni and who is a shia. So again don't try to lecture me on my religion and instead find yourself a god. That is the very basic and nobody should be confused about it like the way you and all the polytheist idol worshipers are
What can I discuss with a person who cannot answer simple question on something he claims practiced his whole life.

What can I discuss with a person who cannot answer simple question on something he claims practiced his whole life.

You have always been answered well. Now go to whatsapp university and get your confusions about concept of god removed instead of posting lies from them against Islam here

You have always been answered well. Now go to whatsapp university and get your confusions about concept of god removed instead of posting lies from them against Islam here
Nope, not once you have answered. What will I get posting lies, we talked about nuper sharma, you said she insulted your Prophet and I posted videos of Muslim scholars telling the same thing and you kept saying it has been answered but never answered it. That's why I feel you have no knowledge about what you talk,atleast you have no full knowledge on what you say.

Sunni you can is regular muslims 87-90% they are mainly 4 schools of thoughts or teachings but they are minor differences of practices

Shia on the otherhand is a sect who broke apart during time of murder of Hussain (ra) the grandson of the prophet, then the themselves broke into many pieces.

Shia means party, they were actually called Shia of Ali or Ali's party. Formed mainly in kufa, iraq where hossain (ra)was murdered.

The initial differences in Shia and sunni were matter of who would be the successors of muslim ummah, Shia's supported Ali's liniage, but as there is nothing in our religious texts so that started conflict.

But today there are sects of Shias that cant be considered as muslims because of what they believe.

You can watch this video and then can ask further questions

But one thing in islam is you cant make sects as our prophet was against it and quran asks hold on to one rope, actually its haram to make sects.

so muslims are not to be call themselves sunni or shia just muslims.

Last edited:
Nope, not once you have answered.

Mostly because your intention is not to learn and also because you ask those questions to run away from answering very valid questions against your idol worshiping cult

What will I get posting lies

I don't know. Become a good true hindu may be. You yourself would know better

we talked about nuper sharma, you said she insulted your Prophet and I posted videos of Muslim scholars telling the same thing

And I told you the difference between what nupur's rant and what our scholar said. Clearly you don't remember it like a good hindu

Anyways I told you that you can easily find answer to the childish allegations of Nupur on internet which unsurprisingly yu couldn't find

That's why I feel you have no knowledge about what you talk,atleast you have no full knowledge on what you say.

Lol. I have more than enough knowledge of my religion and thus the reason I proudly follow it. It is you who is yet to explain how many gods do you exactly follow and why not me :lol:

polytheist idol worshipers is an Abrahamic concept and not relates to Hinduism.

Hindus worship one true Param Brahma in various forms.

Hindus don't worship idols; they worship the Deity residing in the idol after the Prana Pratishtha ritual.

Nope, not once you have answered. What will I get posting lies, we talked about nuper sharma, you said she insulted your Prophet and I posted videos of Muslim scholars telling the same thing and you kept saying it has been answered but never answered it. That's why I feel you have no knowledge about what you talk,atleast you have no full knowledge on what you say.
First of all did you saw the video of Nupur Sharma. Either you have read about it somewhere (whatsapp) or you saw it and acting all dumb.

So what did exactly nupur talked about our prophet, please tell me. As you have no clue what see said wrong you must know what she said actually right?

polytheist idol worshipers is an Abrahamic concept and not relates to Hinduism.

Hindus worship one true Param Brahma in various forms.

Hindus don't worship idols; they worship the Deity residing in the idol after the Prana Pratishtha ritual.

Man what did you drink today?

This is what wiki says

Hinduism emerges from Sanatan Dharma, according to which, god is in everyone and everything is a part of god ( panenthestic ). It spans a wide range of beliefs such as henotheism, monotheism, polytheism, panentheism, pantheism, pandeism, monism, atheism and nontheism.

Maybe get someone to change the wiki.
What hinduism is for you only you can explain to youself for us you are a polytheist.

You bow down to different idols means you are polytheist to us. What your imagination says about those idols are only in your imagination.

Your concept of trimurti is similar to christian concept of trinity, and muslims and jews do not consider trinity as monotheism.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom