What's new

Helicopters idling in India,needed in Pakistan

I don't understand ..why is there so much fuss about the aid issue..When India offered Pakistan aid..I believe Pakistan was left with no option but to accept it ...because at time of natural disaster ..one can not be choosy.

Had Pakistan declined Indian aid ..it would have been very difficult for Pakistan to explain to international community ..why on one hand they are playing politics with the aid money on the other asking for more aid.

What would have been even better..if Pakistani polticians had accepted the aid on their own and not on American shove(that way they would have spared of unnecessary criticism of being labeled as American stooges).

As far a choppers are concerned ..Indian helis if offered should be manned with Indian crew...there should no two way about it.. American helis involved in rescue are not being manned by Pakistani crew.

Our help..our rules..take it or leave it.
And thats the point....We cant let enemy helis in our airspace with enemies pilots in it.....We dont want it.....Its Indians mentioning that this can help and that can help why are you not taking it blah blah blah

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 PM ----------

You guys Not only did Propaganda, but also were laughing Upon deaths, All the posts from here are deleted by the respected Mods, but you can see some Few Typical mentality Of Your citizens Under the You tube Videos which show 26/11.....
So now its come to youtube......:disagree: Like Indians only write baghwan geeta there. There was no party on the deaths.......Nothing was deleted...because there was nothing to delete.

And thats the point....We cant let enemy helis in our airspace with enemies pilots in it.....We dont want it.....Its Indians mentioning that this can help and that can help why are you not taking it blah blah blah

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 PM ----------

So now its come to youtube......:disagree: Like Indians only write baghwan geeta there.

are u.s chinooks flown by PAF.?

So now its come to youtube......:disagree: Like Indians only write baghwan geeta there. There was no party on the deaths.......Nothing was deleted...because there was nothing to delete.

There was and Those have been deleted, You are wise Enough to argue on erased Truths.... I got no proof to make You believe, anyways I dont need to, as this is about Taking helicopters, Want it ask it, thats it, Our Property Our Rule, Have security concerns, then Fine Dont take it, simple

There was and Those have been deleted, You are wise Enough to argue on erased Truths.... I got no proof to make You believe, anyways I dont need to, as this is about Taking helicopters, Want it ask it, thats it, Our Property Our Rule, Have security concerns, then Fine Dont take it, simple
Then purpose of the thread......

Ohh to show how angle india is........:disagree:

are u.s chinooks flown by PAF.?

the heli issue can be settled by letting Indian helis with Indian pilots flying in non strategic areas..they need not over fly military areas..But if any X or Y Taliban or some anti Indian.. fires some stingers ..then it will compound matters..so Indian heli's better keep OFF !!!

i would like all indian members to refrain from posting anything here as nothing constructive can be posted---any thing you would say would only be a critism on pakistan and would be taken as a showing off measure by india!-nothing more

we have offered help and if they dont want it,it is no worth in forcing them to accept it. anything that is forced would not bring any good..... let them decide....all we have to do is be ready incase they ask!!!!

Whatever else may or may not be possible it is possible for Pakistan to hire civilian helos from private companies that operate such fleets.

Aircraft Rental,Helicopter Rental,Aircraft Rental Services,Helicopter Rental Services

Also military a/c can be operated by joint crews-Indian pilot, Pakistani co-pilot. So if Pakistanis want to work there are ways and means but of they want to be on idealogical dope that is their choice and we must respect it.

gilani HAS asked for help, he has not targeted any nation specifically but a general call for help.

by insisting india needs a special invitation you are being the person with the big ego, not pakistan.

its obvious people are suffering, but india still offers aid which requires energy from pakistan to verify and check,

its up to india whether it wants to provide an ACCEPTABLE form of aid, if not then so be it, india has an option in this

bhai we also offered $5m with no strings attached. Wasn't that acceptable? It took a rap across the knuckles from USA before you accepted that. As far as i know, Israel's offer for help has been completely ignored. So its not like anybody asked for special invitation to help. Everyone responded to your universal plea for help, you guys have been selective in choosing that help.

Next time you send a 'general' plea for help, make sure there is an exemption clause so we dont all waste our time trying to help

you are consistent in missing the point

the story so far is gilani has asked for universal help, india has offered 400 doctors who need to be verified, checked and watched

is this really UNCONDITIONAL help?

yes or no.

then you say pakistan has to ask for help....

in essence india is an enemy of pakistan - they have to be watched, if they offer help which poses a security and technical issues then its not really help, thats simply logic

if they stay silent on offering unconditional unselfish help then that tells its own story.

india is creating a straw man argument

if india offered helicopters, with no conditions attached then thats fine, if india insists on creating conditions and straw man arguments they have proven they are not SINCERE and RELIABLE, they are playing games, this is why pakistan must be cautious,we are all watching and remembering how you are exploiting this tragedy....

India is not the only country sending doctors. Yet Indian doctors are being considered a hassle, when by all accounts, Pakistan is DESPERATE for doctors! Check this BBC thread:

BBC News - Pakistan floods: 'Desperate for doctors'?

God knows how many lives these doctors can save. and again, how is this a security threat? these doctors will be watched and guarded by PA so its unlikely they can get up to any mischief, even if they were spies.

And as for sending Helis, so far all foreign Helis have been flown by their respective pilots. Not just in pak, but anywhere in the world where aid is sent. Its the norm. Which military allows foreign pilots to fly their Helis? So its Pakistan' demand that Indian helis cant be piloted by Indian Pilots that is ridiculous!

We offered money and doctors, both of which are in very short supply and are needed urgently. And tell me, how did we 'act selfish?' By all means, these are 'hassle-free' measures of aid. If there is any hassle, you guys created it yourself. And on top of that you insult us of being selfish. Tell me, are all the other aid donors also being selfish?

Seriously, we SHOULD be more selfish. I pity the flood victims, but why should India go out of the way to help them if all we hear is how selfish we are? Lets stop with this 'India helping Pak' threads. Lets stop bothering at all. We have tonnes of problems of our own to take care of.

Send the 400 doctors to help the Indian poor who need it. And send our helis to help CPRF crush Maoists. End of story.

if people request for help we should send them. These things can happen to any part of the world. Remember tsunami days.

All anti India feeling in Pakistan is owing to Propaganda run by their army. It would be foolish to expect that they would let Indian army offer them any help . In their media one would read hundreds of stories pertaining to corruption of the politician. But one can hardly find any article against the army. Their politicians are just as corrupt as ours. But still we are miles ahead of them.

Pakistan is suffering from a great natural disaster and inspite of that a huge political un stability.
India is also struggling with the un even economy and terriosim.

Where it is going to end? Is it a good way to hate each other?

I am not going to teach my children to hate any person who is not Indian and neither my family nor my friends think about war against Pakistan or any country in any case, it is just peace that we all want.

I have been in chat with Pakistani's friends on chatting websites and except 5-10 ruthless people I didn't find any one who is not interested in peace and a fruitful friendship with India.

Please guys, you are young and of course a future of your country. Think positive and constructive. I feel sorry for those who died in the flood and there is no cost for those life.
We should work together to solve the dispute and mis understanding.
We together can do.

Hope, at least I can change at least one mind.

if you guys read the first line !!!

The United Nations has appealed urgently for helicopters to reach tens of thousands of Pakistanis marooned by the calamitous floods while scores of choppers idle in Indian hangars in the face of Islamabad's reluctance to accept aid from New Delhi.

if they dont need it .. might as well they are well capable to handle the problem. so can we start minding our own business now and not be a Choudhari!!!

Back
Top Bottom