What's new

Helicopters idling in India,needed in Pakistan

have india offered the use of their helicopters?

if they offered aid then why not the use of the more useful helicopters?

We offered Any Assistance which Pakistan needs, Its Upto you to ask the Helicopter, We sent doctors for which U deny visas, how could we offer our helicopters without You asking for it?

Wasn't that same TOI who was spreading false propaganda about the actual figures of flood victims. We dont need helicopter from such mentality nation Which cant stop propanganda even on flood victims.

Thanks but no thanks.

We offered Any Assistance which Pakistan needs, Its Upto you to ask the Helicopter, We sent doctors for which U deny visas, how could we offer our helicopters without You asking for it?
Did we ask for doctors from India? NOPE. Then why crying on doctors Visa issue??

i am wondering why if india can bother to try and give pakistan 5 million can it not offer helicopters which are only next door - just questioning the logic, its not as if india are some far away nation.

btw, why were visa's denied to the indian doctors?

We didn't have to ask US for helis, they offered them.
Sad to see indian media/goverment turning it to a political game to satisfy the public

Did we ask for doctors from India? NOPE. Then why crying on doctors Visa issue??

Indeed You dint, But As Your embassy does not permit any Relief materials from India, As a Humanitarian Crisis Is Prevailing Over Pakistan, India thought Of Sending Team Of Doctors as a Proxy to Relief Materials...... If Its according to You a Wrong thing as You denied Visas, So Be It, Iam no One to Question it....

We didn't have to ask US for helis, they offered them.
Sad to see indian media/goverment turning it to a political game to satisfy the public

If US have the right to Bring UAV's Inside the border and Bomb, They dont need Your Permission to bring in there harmless Helicopters, Are Indian Pilots With Helicopters allowed Inside??? Tell Me? Dont be oversmart Kid

If US have the right to Bring UAV's Inside the border and Bomb, They dont need Your Permission to bring in there harmless Helicopters, Are Indian Pilots With Helicopters allowed Inside??? Tell Me? Dont be oversmart Kid

Well if you offer them first, then GOP will decided if they can enter or not.

so don't get ahead of yourself

sad i have to agree it is turning out to be a political game..dont understand if they dont require help why do we keep offering them. if we only give our choppers to them then i dont thing they should have any issues, but with pilots and staff they would be thinking about the security perspective. if they want they will ask.. all this makes us look like retards!!! about time the media realizes it...

indian helicopters with indian pilots pose a security risk

indian helicopters with pakistani pilots do not

it depends whether the gesture is truly selfless and generous or whether india is trying to leverage the desperation of the situation to gain some "wins"

deep down everyone knows what is exactly is the reality

do give respect to your senior members,in order to gain it!!

Well if you offer them first, then GOP will decided if they can enter or not.

so don't get ahead of yourself

Come On, Manmohan Singh has Not particularly said Helicopter, but has said Anything, And Pakistan If Really needed it Must take the Words of Manmohan singh into consideration and ask for it.... As Simple as that sir

So your Indian mentality atlast came out. Cant even resist to troll on thread realted to flood victims....You should apply in TOI. They'll always look for talent like yours.

Back
Top Bottom