What's new

Heli crashes in Khyber agency

Sad news indeed. I was wondering why so many chopper are going towards khyber agency today. I guess it was the search and rescue operation.

RIP. We'll never forget you.

Inna Lillah he wa Inna alehe Rajioon.

INNA LILLAH WA INNA ALAIH RAJEOUN May the souls of the faithful departed through the mercy of God rest in peace (Ameen).

Army’s Cobra Gunship helicopter crashes

ISLAMABAD, Feb 10 (APP): Cobra Gunship helicopter of Pakistan Army Aviation on Wednesday crashed in Teerah Valley, in the upper part of Khyber Agency (FATA). ISPR confirmed the news and said that further details are being ascertained in to the crash.

Is there any survivors?I hope a miracle happens.Lets think positive guys!

Just in on Express news

A Brigade commander, has also embrassed shahadat, when he went to the area where the wreakage has fallen, along with other troops.
It seems, Talibans are fighting a pitched battle there, and not letting the army pick up the wrecage or get the dead bodies.

Just in on Express news

A Brigade commander, has also embrassed shahadat, when he went to the area where the wreakage has fallen, along with other troops.
It seems, Talibans are fighting a pitched battle there, and not letting the army pick up the wrecage or get the dead bodies.
seems like a well planned attack. Heli goes down. Rescue team sent. Attack. Suicidal attack on Paramilitary. Some big brains behind this.

seems like a well planned attack. Heli goes down. Rescue team sent. Attack. Suicidal attack on Paramilitary. Some big brains behind this.

yeah rite, and not to forget the circulating news about Hakimullah death.
May be a planned retaliation.
This is the first time Army's Cobra helicopter has went down in an enemy action.

May his soul rest in peace and his family be blessed with courage and hope to face this unfortunate mishap.

Brigadier and a Major have been martyred in the rescue convoy, while other 2 officers have been injured.

Today has been a terrible day, these brave souls and also 18 people martyred in a suicide attack in the Khyber Agency.

Peshawar Airbase is buzzing a lot today since morning, lot of helis coming and going, fighter aircraft are also very active today.

Seems full retaliation is in the swing.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom