What's new

CANADA: Indian Truck driver who killed dozens in one of Canada's worst crash might be deported back to India

There is nothing wrong in sending criminal people home!

We already have millions of such drivers on Indian roads , such drivers are live bombs they should not be allowed to drive on roads .

the traffic signs in USA are world class. There is an expectation that drivers pay attention to them. Having said that somebody fresh off boat from India or Pakistan is likely to make a mistake unless they are paying attention to the road signs
Problem starts with people coming by boat , dinghy or donki , they are mostly not educated enough , they come from the backgrounds which does not have very much respect for law or other's rights . Such people lack knowledge of traffic rules they often break it , such circumstances make bad drivers .

We already have millions of such drivers on Indian roads , such drivers are live bombs they should not be allowed to drive on roads .

Problem starts with people coming by boat , dinghy or donki , they are mostly not educated enough , they come from the backgrounds which does not have very much respect for law or other's rights . Such people lack knowledge of traffic rules they often break it , such circumstances make bad drivers .
I once was in a party hosted by a punjabi truck driver, and after they were drunk, they were talking about their worst accidents. More than 25% of them had a fatality and about 10% had multiple fatalities. I was shocked at their records and are still allowed to drive trucks.

I once was in a party hosted by a punjabi truck driver, and after they were drunk, they were talking about their worst accidents. More than 25% of them had a fatality and about 10% had multiple fatalities. I was shocked at their records and are still allowed to drive trucks.
Why single out their ethnicity? Why not just call them Indians? Or do you believe Khalistan is a proper concept?

Would you call Indian scammers by their ethnicities?

Why single out their ethnicity? Why not just call them Indians? Or do you believe Khalistan is a proper concept?

Would you call Indian scammers by their ethnicities?
They were all speaking in punjabi and hence the reference. I was the only south indian in the group. It is mostly punjabi who choose that profession.

Punjabi truck drivers have got negative publicity for driving habits . Although most of the Indian drivers are illiterate so not very good at following the traffic rules .even educated people do not know traffic rules and often break the rules knowingly . driving for somebody else is not considered a respectable job in India .

Back
Top Bottom