What's new

PA Aviation PUMA Heli Crash - UN Mission Congo

Why cant we bring our boys home? I fail to see the point deployed thousands of miles away in some shit hole?
Call me a conspiracist or whatever but is this just a coincidence as well just when news about dislodging the government of Pakistan by foreign powers is taking center stage, a Pakistani copter is shot down in Congo resulting in the death of all our soldiers? Maybe not but I don't believe in coincidences and this smells rotten, to be honest.

Why cant we bring our boys home? I fail to see the point deployed thousands of miles away in some shit hole?
Call me a conspiracist or whatever but is this just a coincidence as well just when news about dislodging the government of Pakistan by foreign powers is taking center stage, a Pakistani copter is shot down in Congo resulting in the death of all our soldiers? Maybe not but I don't believe in coincidences and this smells rotten, to be honest.
Was likely not shot down, crashed. I get your sentiment, but let’s not give into conspiracies over normal occurrences.

Inna-lillahi-wa-inna-illihi-rajioon.

This is a UN peace mission and Pakistan earns money for the services.

Accidents happen.

Accidents happen.
That’s one of the reasons we see so many troops for developing countries like India, Pakistan and BD on these missions; it pays well, more so than the same soldiers would be earning at home, that’s why they’re willing to take up these appointments.

That’s one of the reasons we see so many troops for developing countries like India, Pakistan and BD on these missions; it pays well, more so than the same soldiers would be earning at home, that’s why they’re willing to take up these appointments.

Interestingly all the South Asian soldiers work together on the same UN mission while they fight with each other when they are back home.

Accidents happen.
Was likely not shot down, crashed. I get your sentiment, but let’s not give into conspiracies over normal occurrences.

Inna-lillahi-wa-inna-illihi-rajioon.
Scratch that, it wasn’t an accident, it was indeed shot down.

There were two non Pakistani soldiers who died in the same crash.
Yes. I just saw the thread.

Back
Top Bottom