What's new

Hatf-VIII Ra'ad II (ALCM) | Updates, News & Discussion

As Pakistan does not even have anything close to capable of intercepting BrahMos stealth is unimportant.

Also in today's parade your Army admitted your LY-80 vs a range of only 40 km also LY-80 being a command guided missile will never be able to intercept supersonic LACM.

Good to see you admit Pakistan does not produce indigenous missiles.
lol please watch the parade brahmos can be intercept easily with any air to air defence cause it can only fly straight and it path can easily be predicted but how?
using AEWACS and radars which are use to locate artillery (counter battery radars)

BrahMos can only be intercepted by some active homing SAMs like Barak 8 & SM6 But Pakistan does not have a single active homing SAM.
wow, man you need to at least read on basics of SAMs
get some amateurish knowledge before commenting
please read on patriot and thaad systems
no point in talking to a person who even lack the most basic knowledge

D-bag, PK CMs are terrain hugging,smart weapons not supersonic dumb missiles.

RAAD I test, flying a feets over land.

View attachment 385852

I never liked this video because from the video, you can measure height of trees (shrubs) and then height of missile from the shadow. But looks like it is about 30-50 meters which is mind boggling.

I read few stories about 1965 war and how pilots used to fly to "tree heights" to avoid detection. I do now know if they were flying at his height or is this height even lower. But Pakistani engineers have done one freaking job and they deserve standing aviation and all the gratitude we have at heart for doing this marvellous job. May Allah grant them honour in two worlds.

Just search Torgos & HN-1B kid.

Torgos, short ranged and never produced:

twcruz56.jpg

HN-1

HN-1.jpg

RAAD 1 ALCM

569e57489c716.jpg

Raad-ALCM.png

hygt.png

Last edited:
Rofl.
Another fail a$$hat.
Ihs Jane's air launched weapons confirmed that Raad is actually Torgos.
man
464334783efa6_large.jpg

RA'AD
259031_71435663.jpg

now tell me what are similarites hmmmmmmmm non

second raad is only few of it kind (only USA and PAKISTAN have this tech) and you are claiming thats SAF have it man show me video thats torgos is flying as low as raad

Where does it say it was tested in KKH???? east india is jungle.
Specially Andaman islands where it was tested from.

Proposed 300 km ranged Torgos- never produced:

torgos-image01.jpg

Tactical ranged MUPSOW:
download (4).jpg

On which H series SOWs (130+ km ) were based:

f8bde810a05346d7bda320d0fbab1b2c.jpg

RAAD 1 ALCM

Iykn6.jpg
569e57489c716.jpg

Deployment of a ground launched russian yakhont on border is different than testing in KK&H.. :lol:

8th may 2015:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/brahmos-test-fired-from-the-andaman-islands-hits-bulls-eye.374088/
As Saaf never needed Torgos PAF did the rest of the funding to Denel to develop Torgos.

So PAF funded Denel who still didnt produce it and than PAF got several other variants magically?

How does Torgos resemble RAAD though? :lol:

Raad different structure,moveable inbody fins,etc, longer range, a warhead twice heavier than a missile that never even left the drawing board etc

you'r better than US and Russsia i Admit that:rofl::lol::suicide::suicide2::sarcastic::wacko::girl_wacko::kiss3::jester:
Has now resorted to posted from indian papers and forums. :lol:

Different test.
Read the post. Its about possible indian deployment of yakhont on chinese border.:lol:

It resembles Torgos on every way it uses the same turbofan
Which way though? enlighten us. :lol:

569e57489c716.jpg
torgos-image01.jpg

RAAD :

Much heavier conventional and nuclear warhead.
Different structure, fins,exaust etc that pop out during flight.
Long ranged.
Different lenght,mass,dia etc.

Torgos :

Never tested.
No production.
Denel never produced any ALCM.
Small conventional warhead/proposed.
Fixed fins,wings etc.

Raad has no similarity with Babur.
Nowhere does your link say HN-1B is not terrain hugging.

Anti radiation warheads do not work on cruise missiles.
wait man my link has nothing to do with military
lol you have send an link about hn-1b and as far as i know no one mention what a missile cant do in its introduction but if you check wiki its clearly stated that babur is an terrain hugging cruise missile which is similar to tomahawk

Features[edit]
The missile have a high degree of maneuverability, allowing it to "hug" the terrain, and "near-stealth" capabilities.[13] Terrain hugging ability helps the missile avoid enemy radar detection by utilizing "terrain masking", giving Babur the capability to penetrate enemy air defence systems undetected and survive until reaching the target.[2]

More advanced versions of the Babur are under development. Later versions are planned to have a range of 1000 km[5][14] and be capable of being launched from Pakistan Navy submarines such as the Agosta 90B Khalid class.[3][15]

Back
Top Bottom