What's new

Egypt finalizes deal with Pakistan to jointly manufacture Raad and Babur-class cruise missiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
U are talking about Egypt pre Sissi, since Sissi came into power, that country has become a direct vessel of the US, no way we should have let them have acess to our startegic prowess. Most we should do is offer them basic know how to a CM and an ALCM, anything other than that should be a big no no.
Do yourself and everyone else here a favor and go read post # 43

Russians did it with India for Brahmos..it is feasible..

We are not in league with Russia, they can do it but we should avoid it as we have many hidden enemies.
Get the F' Outta with that shit.. It is called JV no effin sanctions whatsoever.. Egypt can locally produce even if they want 10000 miles reach.. Stop acting like a pussy unless you are not who you say you are? This place has alot of undercover people posing themselves as Pakistani's.. Others may not notice but I certainly do and I have already ousted 3 people claiming to be Moroccan and Pakistanis but in reality they were just something else

Mind your language first, then go and read about International Relations and practices after that kindly also read Pakistan's position in the world due to it's weak economy.

Last edited:
We are not in league with Russia, they can do it but we should avoid it as we have many hidden enemies.
Every country on this planet is doing JVs.. this is not extraordinary..The Pakistani COAS was in Ukraine last week talking about JVs..so it is something normal..

In this case Pakistan can sell Egypt a few hundred CMs MTCR compliant with TOT.. Egypt can make its own..most likely with a French engine.. MTCR does not apply on countries producing their own missiles..

Every country on this planet is doing JVs.. this is not extraordinary..The Pakistani COAS was in Ukraine last week talking about JVs..so it is something normal..

In this case Pakistan can sell Egypt a few hundred CMs MTCR compliant with TOT.. Egypt can make its own..most likely with a French engine.. MTCR does not apply on countries producing their own missiles..

And that tech will end up in Indian or Israeli hands so they can surely know how our CMs work what weakness or strength they have.

i think 290km will be export range . pakistan have no record of exporting missiles sir not even smaller missiles . we only exported manpads and ATGMs so far .
Yes on paper
U are talking about Egypt pre Sissi, since Sissi came into power, that country has become a direct vessel of the US, no way we should have let them have acess to our startegic prowess. Most we should do is offer them basic know how to a CM and an ALCM, anything other than that should be a big no no.
First Pakistan is not dumb enough to share exactly same technology which we use against India. Secondly we need to make money and it's great opportunity to do it. Third Sissi no Sissi Egypt and Israel don't like each other despite the fact they have diplomatic relations. And selling them these beasts sends a signal to Israel who has been helping India for really long time. So it's time to change the game.
This is a strategic weapon which we would not like in the hands of anyone else, specially a cunny like Egypt that serves as a lapdog for US/Israel. If u like missles so much, i would shove one in ur filthy hole for free. Next time u dare to qoute me, dont represent the filth in which u were obviously raised u little sissy pissant slut. P.S Dont hurt my brain again with that broken Fing english.
UK uses Tomahawk and soon will Australia. Trust me you if we are manufacturing a missile we can sell that to Egypt. From outside it would be exactly the same but the features which matter the internal ones they would be totally different. You can do that easily.

I hope the deal materialize. Just out of curiosity which plane will fire RAAD?

Basically this. JVs is common practice. Give or take on larger scale

I hope the deal materialize. Just out of curiosity which plane will fire RAAD?
Most likely the Jeff III.. and when you make your own weapons the question of permission on other platforms becomes easier..Egypt will want to make all versions.. air, land and sea..

Havent read such a steaming vat of bullshit before, anyways do everyone here worth a penny of strategic thought a favour and stop posting such ridiculous propaganda threads.

My stance from the start is massively watered down versions are acceptable, the one who posted the thread however seems to think we will give Egypt actuall Baburs and Raads, so he needed to be educated that Pakistan will never do this.
Common don't show your jealousy and ignorance.. you know deep in your peanut head that nothing of this is in your hands.. so go look for some sense of importance somewhere else..you sound too ridiculous .. as if someone was negotiating with you in person..HaHaHa..

Babur and Raad both have huge design help from South Africans which havebhistorically very closely aligned to Israel.

Raad is very similar to MUPSOW from Denel

Common don't show your jealousy and ignorance.. you know deep in your peanut head that nothing of this is in your hands.. so go look for some sense of importance somewhere else..you sound too ridiculous .. as if someone was negotiating with you in person..HaHaHa..

Don't take it personally, but it's funny that an Egyptian Arab said that. The "news" site you linked and a few other similar websites, kept sharing 30 different angles of a fallen TB2 playing 3 monkeys while GNA deceiving their enemies. Your geography is often notorious for self-deception, so citing an obscure website as a source and trying to piss someone off isn't as cool as you might think.

Don't take it personally, but it's funny that an Egyptian Arab said that. The "news" site you linked and a few other similar websites, kept sharing 30 different angles of a fallen TB2 playing 3 monkeys while GNA deceiving their enemies. Your geography is often notorious for self-deception, so citing an obscure website as a source and trying to piss someone off isn't as cool as you might think.
Who ringed you here.. and what do you know about that website?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom