What's new

Hatf-VIII Ra'ad II (ALCM) | Updates, News & Discussion

SERIOUS discussion? Let me think, who here would be interested in having a 'serious' discussion with a seemingly educated (dare I say 'proficient in scientific methodology') person...who thinks that Pakistan would fake an underwater cruise missile launch.

Not me.

94d74643939cd685a54ae8065ce91cd3f66a8aa727239585983bd879b07b2793.jpg
tumblr_inline_nrib4lz7cN1ru6ao6_500.jpg

SERIOUS discussion? Let me think, who here would be interested in having a 'serious' discussion with a seemingly educated (dare I say 'proficient in scientific methodology') person...who thinks that Pakistan would fake an underwater cruise missile launch.

Not me.

94d74643939cd685a54ae8065ce91cd3f66a8aa727239585983bd879b07b2793.jpg
No use this guy Andreep Mishra present him as some scientist think tank but his only purpose here is to discredit Pakistan's achievements ...

Previously he was advertising that Raad cannot indigenous as it was not intially tested on thunder and his emotions he forgot that Raad predates Thunder ...

These Indians ... they will never change ... deception is their favorite tool ...

Hi,
Ever tried explaing this to @Guru_Dutt or @CalmDown@all_Dude ? :P

Yet you go on to write all this:

What else all this is if not speculations? You are assuming things, talking about possibilities and consider all that to be fact at the end? THIS is SPECULATION sir!
A few fancy aerodynamic terms in there wont change the fact.
One IIT (Indian Institute of Technology) folk has explained it all - their undergrads are products, masters are by-products, and doctorals are waste-products!!!! For Aklman, Isharet is Ka'fi......

According to the Strategic Plan Division report issued, Pakistan has started to work to develop the intercontinental ballistic missile “Taimur” .

According to the source, intercontinental ballistic missile Taimur has a range of 7000 km and has the capacity of hitting its target accurately. Intercontinental ballistic missile of Pakistan “Taimur” can take over the nuclear warheads as well as traditional weapons. Development of Taimur definitely is a significant journey to stronger defense of the country.

In short Pakistan’s missiles program is the pride of Nation. Missile Development program of Pakistan, battlefield range missiles to intercontinental missile, is a journey of struggles, devotion and commitments. Definitely missile program of Pakistan, especially upcoming intercontinental missile Taimur is a great symbol of defense and guarantee of survival.
According to my sources its test my held in 2018 or 2019
And this is not RUMORS
Everything looks fine except for the name "Timur"!!!! He was the most ruthless and "stone headed" ruler in that vicinity!!! Almost brought an end to the Ottomans!!! Reasons, passion etc. were completely foreign to that Melun-el Melun !!! If Pak deliberately wants their ICBM to mimic him then it's understandable!!! And, who knows might be a good choice too!!!

We are one, our soul are one, our Allah is one, Our Prophet(PBUH) is one, our religion is one. When we have so much common then why not we will not help you. You are our brothers.

images

Allama Iqbal

And this one is my favorite
3.GIF

One IIT (Indian Institute of Technology) folk has explained it all - their undergrads are products, masters are by-products, and doctorals are waste-products!!!! For Aklman, Isharet is Ka'fi......

Everything looks fine except for the name "Timur"!!!! He was the most ruthless and "stone headed" ruler in that vicinity!!! Almost brought an end to the Ottomans!!! Reasons, passion etc. were completely foreign to that Melun-el Melun !!! If Pak deliberately wants their ICBM to mimic him then it's understandable!!! And, who knows might be a good choice too!!!

Good to see that i am not alone and someone of same believe are working like i am now:enjoy:

Hi @The Deterrent
Yeah sure you wont-- because you can NOT prove it. And yes the under water launch was fake. I am not saying, Pakistan isnt working on such a venture, it is just that, that particular launch video that ISPR put on internet was fake. Interestingly, in Pakistan it is the Army that has authority to reveal such things. Integrating Babur on Agostas is simply out of question and Pakistan couldnt have possibly designed an underwater pontoon.

There you go, that's more like it. See, was that difficult? Embrace your true colors, no shame in that. Be warned though, its a bad world out there for idiots living in their comfort-zone (aka BRF).

I don't need to prove anything, as I said earlier, white people give your military all the proofs (OTOH Indians apparently 'tracked' a Shaheen-IA missile launched from northern Punjab and estimated its range to be 600km...while things were actually happening somewhere along the Pakistani coast).
You, on the other hand, are proving your own worth...which is exactly how they say there, 'jeero bata lull'.

Pakistan couldn't possibly have built nukes, or MRBMs, or Cruise missiles, or tactical nukes, or MIRVs.....I hope the list grows and every single time you repeat this statement till everything starts looking like a conspiracy to you.

There you go, that's more like it. See, was that difficult? Embrace your true colors, no shame in that. Be warned though, its a bad world out there for idiots living in their comfort-zone (aka BRF).

I don't need to prove anything, as I said earlier, white people give your military all the proofs (OTOH Indians apparently 'tracked' a Shaheen-IA missile launched from northern Punjab and estimated its range to be 600km...while things were actually happening somewhere along the Pakistani coast).
You, on the other hand, are proving your own worth...which is exactly how they say there, 'jeero bata lull'.

Pakistan couldn't possibly have built nukes, or MRBMs, or Cruise missiles, or tactical nukes, or MIRVs.....I hope the list grows and every single time you repeat this statement till everything starts looking like a conspiracy to you.
Yaar its not their fault, they are being constantly brainwashed by their media. Let them live in lala land.

SPD only mentioned that they have the technology and capability to build an ICBM if the need arises. They never gave it a name and never gave a timeline.
Taimoor and similar names for an alleged ICBM came into circulation when A.Q.Khan was leading the project and was probably a plan on the drawing board which never materialized.

Assalam o alaikum Sir ICBM is already there!!! We didn't disclosed it due to strategic reasons!

@The Deterrent
My dear friend, those white people know it too well how Pakistan "designed" these things. The world out there doesnt go by the conspiracy theories of Pakistanis. And the reason why I prefer to quote western sources, is simply because I want to keep it neutral-- because I know Pakistanis will reject an Indian report claiming it to be biased. I cant understand whats conspiracy in asking Chinese to set up almost every facility in Pakistan(regarding solid fuel delivery systems)? Maybe for you it is "conspiracy"- It is surely not for me!
PS- Kindly note, I am not claiming that Pakistan did nothing, all I am saying is, there is a "considerable" chinese hand in Babur and some of the solid fueled MRBMs. And various American Publications and intelligence reports point to this fact. Also I will repeat once again, Pakistan is indeed working on a sub launched cruise missile-- there is no doubt about that--however the issue is, the ISPR video that was uploaded was inconsistent and fake. In due time, PN will of course field a SLCM.
I do not know what you intend to write, but tracking a Pakistani MRBM wouldnt be a problem, believe me! In case you wish to discuss the developments pertaining to R&D of long range AESA radars in India, I can gladly explain it here, but I am afraid, that will be too much technical stuff for a forum like this.
And for the last time, I do not need to prove anything to folks in a forum where a vast overwhelming majority do not have anything to do with research and development. My worth depends on my work,my experience and my research papers and not on remarks of deluded folks in a forum! And please be aware that In Aerospace, Pakistani contribution to journals like AIAA, International Journal of Control is abysmally poor. But I can understand the reason for that!

Last edited:
@The Deterrent
My dear friend, those white people know it too well how Pakistan "designed" these things. The world out there doesnt go by the conspiracy theories of Pakistanis. And the reason why I prefer to quote western sources, is simply because I want to keep it neutral-- because I know Pakistanis will reject an Indian report claiming it to be biased. I cant understand whats conspiracy in asking Chinese to set up almost every facility in Pakistan(regarding solid fuel delivery systems)? Maybe for you it is "conspiracy"- It is surely not for me!
I do not know what you intend to write, but tracking a Pakistani MRBM wouldnt be a problem, believe me! In case you wish to discuss the developments pertaining to R&D of long range AESA radars in India, I can gladly explain it here, but I am afraid, that will be too much technical stuff for a forum like this.
And for the last time, I do not need to prove anything to folks in a forum where a vast overwhelming majority do not have anything to do with research and development. My worth depends on my work,my experience and my research papers and not on remarks of deluded folks in a forum! And please be aware that In Aerospace, Pakistani contribution to journals like AIAA, International Journal of Control is abysmally poor. But I can understand the reason for that!
Failing to grasp the point, as usual. You're trying too hard, let it go.

the ISPR video that was uploaded was inconsistent and fake.
5c1f8bddf5bbd81a7e6bb5cf9acdd320bed488c7581a6aa45a331fb5cb581774.jpg

I have a four legged pet animal and sometimes he briefly exhibits your qualities............that is when he takes a pee and raises one leg up, but you have only two legs and still manage to keep one up all the time you are logged in on this forum

Hi @The Deterrent
Yeah sure you wont-- because you can NOT prove it. And yes the under water launch was fake. I am not saying, Pakistan isnt working on such a venture, it is just that, that particular launch video that ISPR put on internet was fake. Interestingly, in Pakistan it is the Army that has authority to reveal such things. Integrating Babur on Agostas is simply out of question and Pakistan couldnt have possibly designed an underwater pontoon.

Hi @HAKIKAT
That was true to a great extent a decade back, but now things are changing at a decent pace in Indian research arena and now a lot of IIT/NIT undergrads(including myself) are preferring to take up research at IIT/IISc because Indian Govt is providing lucrative offer right after 3rd year in Engineering(Btech in India lasts 4 years). For instance, an IIT under grad, would be payed $1000+ per month if he/she chooses to pursue his/her research at IITs For instance I am pursuing "direct-PhD" and those statements that you've written above doesnt really hold true for present batch of "direct-PhDs". For more info you can look into the research works of some of the "direct-PhDs".

Look up the term loghorrea- this member is the definition of it. A wannabe "expert" whose only form of argument is to deny anyone else the ability to claim expertise.

Best to put on the ignore list and please report the second such members drags in India to start bragging

Look up the term loghorrea- this member is the definition of it. A wannabe "expert" whose only form of argument is to deny anyone else the ability to claim expertise.

Best to put on the ignore list and please report the second such members drags in India to start bragging

Hi,

What that poster is using is a special technique---insult---degrade---humiliate---and someone will spill out their guts---means some kid who overheard his dad or uncles will spill out the beans.

Hi,

What that poster is using is a special technique---insult---degrade---humiliate---and someone will spill out their guts---means some kid who overheard his dad or uncles will spill out the beans.

It wasn't directed at any random person (like me), the target was chosen carefully someone with knowledge .... challenge, tempt, insult, degrade, and try to humiliate the person and may be he will fall prey.

Don't know about the targeted person but I missed the dp of a beautiful seccy young woman expert, with all her charms and innocent style of guftagoo. Would that have helped?

Well due to bad political situations tests which started stopped so any idea when those tests will take place again ? @The Deterrent

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom