What's new

Hatf-VIII Ra'ad II (ALCM) | Updates, News & Discussion

Since SPD and ISPR is unwilling to release HD test videos of Ra'ad. Here is a similar HD test video of ALCM with 500 KM range which gives a pretty good idea what Ra'ad would look like in HD video

http://www.janes.com/article/73914/rokaf-successfully-test-fires-taurus-kepd-350k-cruise-missile

P.S. South Korea test videos are damn Good.

This is their SLCM video

The Taurus seemed to have been actively guided by an F-15, don't know for sure but saw a clip where it seemed like the F-15's IR display had a lock on the target.
Brilliant GIF for SLCM, thats almost like any torpedo-tube launched CM works. Shows clearly that the booster is ignited underwater and the capsule slides off later.

Well due to bad political situations tests which started stopped so any idea when those tests will take place again ? @The Deterrent
Tests don't 'start' or 'stop' because of internal or external political situations. Thats not how it works, except when the military conducts exercises for show-of-force.

Look up the history of launch dates over the past few years. May be you'll see a pattern.

Hi,

What that poster is using is a special technique---insult---degrade---humiliate---and someone will spill out their guts---means some kid who overheard his dad or uncles will spill out the beans.
Essentially, this is sophisticated troll baiting to either waste a thread or invite a useful response.

Very very sophisticated---I would say.
Not exactly, basic 4 years in engineering college and copying off the textbooks gets you there.
Reminds me of those smart alec kids in college who would be the first trying to raise their hand; constantly trying to be pets and one up the other students. Keeping answers and information away etc.

Funny thing, I never applied for my first job because I was hand picked by the research team.. and after that never moved to the job that I would half heartedly apply for; always better offers would just call me.

The smart alec variety are currently doing rounds upon rounds of government

Last edited:
South Korea tests its cruise Missile
but but butt.
Endians hve the only usable Cruise missile in the Universe?
The Brahmouse being Hypersonic is the only missile in the world that can be of any military benefit.
Dont know why Backward countries like south Korea keep testing Sub sonic missiles which can be shot by an airgun these days.

Raad-2

aviary-image-1583806322767.jpeg

Raad-2 model held by the pilot.

aviary-image-1584220917662.jpeg
1584210628239.png

Last edited:
stealth features is RAM in ra'ad or it fly's so low so it avoid radars?

For ALCM you have the option to increase its official range by experimenting with drop-fuel tanks on the missile. Since it is not tube launched it can have some configuration to carry payload externally or merged to its body increasing the range of the missile like KH-55 missile below with conformal fuel tanks under its wings.

upload_2020-5-30_11-57-34.png

https://www.ausairpower.net/Analysis-Cruise-Missiles.html

Attachments

• upload_2020-5-30_11-56-47.png
    upload_2020-5-30_11-56-47.png
    792.4 KB · Views: 47
A very good investment by Pakistan and now we are reaping the reward. Any Sam system will be hard-pressed to get this stealthy terrain hugger.

Even if an airborne radar picks it

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom