What's new

Hatf-VIII Ra'ad II (ALCM) | Updates, News & Discussion

i heard rumors about Pakistan developing Tipu and Tamur icbms are they true or just rumors
As you called them, they were "rumors".
According to the Strategic Plan Division report issued, Pakistan has started to work to develop the intercontinental ballistic missile “Taimur” .

According to the source, intercontinental ballistic missile Taimur has a range of 7000 km and has the capacity of hitting its target accurately. Intercontinental ballistic missile of Pakistan “Taimur” can take over the nuclear warheads as well as traditional weapons. Development of Taimur definitely is a significant journey to stronger defense of the country.

In short Pakistan’s missiles program is the pride of Nation. Missile Development program of Pakistan, battlefield range missiles to intercontinental missile, is a journey of struggles, devotion and commitments. Definitely missile program of Pakistan, especially upcoming intercontinental missile Taimur is a great symbol of defense and guarantee of survival.
According to my sources its test my held in 2018 or 2019
And this is not RUMORS

According to the Strategic Plan Division report issued, Pakistan has started to work to develop the intercontinental ballistic missile “Taimur” .

According to the source, intercontinental ballistic missile Taimur has a range of 7000 km and has the capacity of hitting its target accurately. Intercontinental ballistic missile of Pakistan “Taimur” can take over the nuclear warheads as well as traditional weapons. Development of Taimur definitely is a significant journey to stronger defense of the country.

In short Pakistan’s missiles program is the pride of Nation. Missile Development program of Pakistan, battlefield range missiles to intercontinental missile, is a journey of struggles, devotion and commitments. Definitely missile program of Pakistan, especially upcoming intercontinental missile Taimur is a great symbol of defense and guarantee of survival.
And this is not RUMORS
The idea have been there. However we have been hearing about them in development and in production for over three - four years now, may be even more. That is what i was referring to as rumors, circulating for all those years.

And this is not RUMORS
SPD only mentioned that they have the technology and capability to build an ICBM if the need arises. They never gave it a name and never gave a timeline.
Taimoor and similar names for an alleged ICBM came into circulation when A.Q.Khan was leading the project and was probably a plan on the drawing board which never materialized.

I think we did some initial work but then backed off due to threat of international backlash ...
Pakistan-Is-Currently-Busy-In-Making-ICBM-Intercontinental-Ballistic-Missile.png

I think we did some initial work but then backed off due to threat of international backlash ...
If you worry of international backlash then why pakistan done atomic explosion in 1998 when there was a big international backlash
So,please stop making statement like a child

Very little work but yeah!
I am of the opinion that we should acquire the capability without disclosure or test ...

No-one knows if next 9/11 will be claimed to be originated from Pakistan ... They don't even ask for proof ... I am bringing @Zarvan bhai for my support :p

I am of the opinion that we should acquire the capability without disclosure or test ...

No-one knows if next 9/11 will be claimed to be originated from Pakistan ... They don't even ask for proof ... I am bringing @Zarvan bhai for my support :p
Those who want to be in denial like Saddam was for long time and many others were that USA won't come after us than they are living in fools paradise. Reality is we need to consider each and ever country a potential enemy. We have to prepare for it. We have to go for ICBM. In fact I more than sure we are already working on few of them.

Those who want to be in denial like Saddam was for long time and many others were that USA won't come after us than they are living in fools paradise. Reality is we need to consider each and ever country a potential enemy. We have to prepare for it. We have to go for ICBM. In fact I more than sure we are already working on few of them.
Add China into that as well ... those who thinks that China will save us then they are living in fools land ... in international relations its always about own priorities ... today we are on priority list of china like we were for US in 80s but future is no guranteed so we have to rely only on our ownself and Allah while keeping best diplomatic relations with everyone

Add China into that as well ... those who thinks that China will save us then they are living in fools land ... in international relations its always about own priorities ... today we are on priority list of china like we were for US in 80s but future is no guranteed so we have to rely only on our ownself and Allah while keeping best diplomatic relations with everyone
I agree

I am of the opinion that we should acquire the capability without disclosure or test .
We should make it and test it. It will improve our image and respect in international community.Those countries who have this capability are the most respected countries in the world.This world only bows down to might and this is the reality with out exception.The fear of this capability will be the best deterrence to keep this world from wars.

We should make it and test it. It will improve our image and respect in international community.Those countries who have this capability are the most respected countries in the world.This world only bows down to might and this is the reality with out exception.The fear of this capability will be the best deterrence to keep this world from wars.
You are only partially right as power those wetern countries draws is from ecnonmy mainly and not from weapons alone ... First we need to build economy to test these weapons otherwise we will be creating useless enemies

As you called them, they were "rumors".
yes, i am sad that they turned out to be "rumors" :secret:

And this is not RUMORS
sources?!?!?
I really hope they are MIRV capable to begin with, then pakistan will have a truly sophisticated nuclear programme

Pakistan-Is-Currently-Busy-In-Making-ICBM-Intercontinental-Ballistic-Missile.png

If you worry of international backlash then why pakistan done atomic explosion in 1998 when there was a big international backlash
So,please stop making statement like a child
its kind of sad but i cant read urdu fluently :ashamed:

Do not worry about my brain, my friend. I love analyzing such systems. And no they are not hobby drones in the sense that you can control it via RC. They are fully autonomous! ofcourse I did not develop the APM stack--I merely pulled it off the github.
I have however designed completely nonlinear control for thrust vectored aerial vehicles and coded in python and implemented in micro-computer. This is radically different from linearized way of designing control wherein we use MRAC based gain scheduling.
The data transmission takes place using MQTT protocol(as against MAVLINK).
c1874bce2a83a1dd8cb3f98b6385ec9216412f2b8670b867c4de25c7f39ebe98.jpg

Yes indeed pakistan has been doing a LOT OF THINGS but that doesnt mean all of it has been designed there. We all know the origin and development of Babur. If you read carefully I never claimed pakistan was not able to use the same technologies for both of its own cruise missile-- the point I was making and I still make is -- there is a clear distinct south african hand in design of Ra'ad which you can not deny. There are couple of other sources as well-- dont worry they are not Indian-- and they claim south african involvement in Ra'ad.
May I present the options for origins of Babur?
1. Ukrainian KH-55 (the most popular choice among Indians)
2. Chinese CJ-10 (fallback option if KH-55 theory is busted)
3. American Tomahawks (crashed units, OMG impossible to reverse-engineer for poor uneducated Pakistanis)
4. Computer-Generated Imagery (latest theory simulating an Ostrich's head buried in the sand)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom