What's new

Hassan Rohani | The New Iranian President.

Both of two regimes will go down together.. At least Mollahs still have time to go reforms to save their tails..But Beshar al-Cat had already missed that chance..

imagine citizens of a country that no:2 gaz and no:3 oil rich of world peddleing, working in black markets and robbing out of poverty in Turkey..

Today istanbul police busted an iranian armed robbery gang of 6 persons who stop tourist cars and plunder tourists in highways...

i realy pity for iranian people..

S W E E T D R E A M S .

S W E E T D R E A M S .

Soon the warmongering fascist regime of Erdogan will go down.. Right now Iran is the most stable country in the Middle East, even though economically we are under pressure the most and daily we hear threats from Israel and USA but we are still standing tall.

Good good, you went from one islamist mullah scum regime to another, i have pretty much given up on hopes that the Iranian people finally might open their eyes, and divide religion from state.

maybe we don't want to.

Soon the warmongering fascist regime of Erdogan will go down.. Right now Iran is the most stable country in the Middle East, even though economically we are under pressure the most and daily we hear threats from Israel and USA but we are still standing tall.

maybe we don't want to.

What is the economic condition like in Iran..both for the common man and in macro terms..could you provide some details or request a compatriot of yours to oblige me?

What are the changes and decisions that the new president is likely to bring with him? In what ways is he different from Ahmadinejad?

What is the economic condition like in Iran..both for the common man and in macro terms..could you provide some details or request a compatriot of yours to oblige me?

What are the changes and decisions that the new president is likely to bring with him? In what ways is he different from Ahmadinejad?

maybe this will answer some of your questions.

Impact of Sanction on Iran !

All your hate come from syria, before terrorists come to syria, you guys loved iran ,specially Ahmadinejad. and now because of syria you are talking against iran too emotional. all you talk is BS about shia,sunni ....
you wanna they kill each other and you dont care to freedom, democracy or human rights and you call yourself muslim, interesting.
we always are saying, the solution of syria is a free election, and both sides should take a part. but you guys never can understand it and all you want is sharia law and suppressing others. what is happening nowadays in Turkey is because of this thought.

I'm sorry for erdu and his pro who call millions of turkish people terrorists.

I just can suggest you brotherly to be calm and re-think, Syria is not All we have got.

not only me..hundrends millions of sunni muslim arround the world has changed their good sense and idea about iran after iran incited secterian fight in iraq, bahrain,Yemen especially in Syria..What do you expect us to do after your regime support with all his strenght tyranny of a little non-muslim Nussayri minority againist vast majority of muslims...İranian foreing policy founded on the basis of expantionism....Shiism is not an goal just a means of expentionism for iran...If iran regime were royalist to the real princples of Shia they shoulnt have back a non muslim regime againist oppressed and rightful people..Nussayris neither Shia nor Alawite..
You shouldnt upholded a tiny non muslimminority againist syrian muslims..
You shouldnt have supported Armenian againist Azeris who 100% are Shias..
You shouldnt meddle in Arab countries and strive to destablize Arab countries.
You should stopp sense of emnity toward Arabs, Turks and other non persian people..

Unlees your regime keep operating that distusting foreign policy you shoulnt expect any esteem and freindship of other muslim countries..What could you do With only Baby killer Assad, Maliki and Nasrallah who sunk into sunni muslims blood till their throats in ME?..answer: is a huge Nothing...Just a more isolated iran from muslim world and more hated iran by muslims..

If you have no any esteem by muslim world you would have no any prestige by the rest of world as well..
The main core of problem is not secterian of Shia and sunni..Look at the period of Othman impire, Abbasith...Even look at the period of dictator Saddam....There was no any secterian confilicts between ordinary people in daily life in iraq.
i hope iran will return from his fatal errors sooner and will join in his family again..

As for protests of Istanbul.....if you an iranian and know well the the history of Tehran protests related to toplling the late democratically elected PM Muhammad Mussadiq in 1953 by US and UK then no need to extent the mention....

Istanbul protests of 2013 and Tehran protests of 1953 one to one is the same...Differences r just country, time and the PMs in target..whenever a muslim country tries to straithen his hunched back they face with an plague by west..

West media made a tiny park problem no.1 agenda of the world almost for 2 weeks..Just in an news seance CNN int. televised live from Taksim square for 5 hours without any break

But Alhamdulillah this time hunters have been hunted..

not only me..hundrends millions of sunni muslim arround the world has changed their good sense and idea about iran after iran incited secterian fight in iraq, bahrain,Yemen especially in Syria..What do you expect us to do after your regime support with all his strenght tyranny of a little non-muslim Nussayri minority againist vast majority of muslims...İranian foreing policy founded on the basis of expantionism....Shiism is not an goal just a means of expentionism for iran...If iran regime were royalist to the real princples of Shia they shoulnt have back a non muslim regime againist oppressed and rightful people..Nussayris neither Shia nor Alawite..
You should stopp sense of emnity toward Arabs, Turks and other non persian people..

Unlees your regime keep operating that distusting foreign policy you shoulnt expect any esteem and freindship of other muslim countries..What could you do With only Baby killer Assad, Maliki and Nasrallah who sunk into sunni muslims blood till their throats in ME?..answer: is a huge Nothing...Just a more isolated iran from muslim world and more hated iran by muslims..

If you have no any esteem by muslim world you would have no any prestige by the rest of world as well..
The main core of problem is not secterian of Shia and sunni..Look at the period of Othman impire, Abbasith...Even look at the period of dictator Saddam....There was no any secterian confilicts between ordinary people in daily life in iraq.
i hope iran will return from his fatal errors sooner and will join in his family again..

As for protests of Istanbul.....if you an iranian and know well the the history of Tehran protests related to toplling the late democratically elected PM Muhammad Mussadiq in 1953 by US and UK then no need to extent the mention....

Istanbul protests of 2013 and Tehran protests of 1953 one to one is the same...Differences r just country, time and the PMs in target..whenever a muslim country tries to straithen his hunched back they face with an plague by west..

West media made a tiny park problem no.1 agenda of the world almost for 2 weeks..Just in an news seance CNN int. televised live from Taksim square for 5 hours without any break

Look whose talking .

Your neo-ottoman Erdogan, has given full support to Bahraini tiny minority ruling the oppressed majority.

Not to mention he is helping the Sunni politician from Iraq who have been implicated in Terrorism against Shia majority total immunity in Turkey.

Your disgusting Turkish Racism against the Kurds and Armenian minority, not to mention your genocide against the Shia.

Do you really have the place to talk about iran. NO.

Iran has the right to help Syrians fight against Terrorism.

and Iran has the right to help Iraqis fight against your terrorism.

Iran also has the right to morally support the Bahraini fighting against Tiny minority ruling their country.

You will be defeated in Iraq.
You will be defeated in Bahrain.
You will be defeated in Syria.

Your sunni Islam is nothing but expansionist Neo-Ottoman fantasy, killing and terrorizing the whole middle east, look at what your doing in Bahrain, Iraq, and now Syria..

maybe we don't want to.

And maybe they do, with this scum regime of yours there is no way of finding out anyway.

And maybe they do, with this scum regime of yours there is no way of finding out anyway.

The Scum Erdogan is threating to use the Army against his own people. Maybe it's time to overthrow this scumbag once and for all. Will the scum regime of yours allow the people? There is no way of finding out if his thugs are harassing people.

anyway,Iran is the most stable country in the region now, the people voted and their voices are heard, I didn't vote for Rohani but I respect my fellow Iranians and their vote. Iran's future is bright.

Now get lost and go troll on your own forum.

Never, not for islamist mullah scum regime. this does not mean i hate iranians if you think so.

why don't you worry about your own country?

your own country is being taken over by islamist.

Go troll your own forum and disrespect islamist there.

The Iranian people spoke in this election, they picked a moderate to run the country.

Now, go insult your own fat turk islamist wanna be Mullah.

02.gif

to da new president!!

[

honestly There is no iran in mind of iranian governemnt. we are the only country that nationalists parties are banned. the vice-ahmadinejad, mashaii, only once talked about iranian doctorine and said we have problem with israeli government ,not israeli people, regime banned him and blamed him so much and didn't let him to take a part in presidental election or any other elections, khamenei asked ahmadinejad to put him away.
iran is paying more cost than anyone else in the world for Palestine since 34 years ago? palestinian are shia or sunny?
iranian government doesn't care to sunny-shia and neither iran, their only goal is israel. ask iranians to tell you, many iranians are angry of what my governemnt is doing, They believe why when all countries looking to their national interest and their nations, we should look at others, why we should pay cost for the goal of another nation?
there is no extending shia or iran or ... it's all about resistence against israel. all the speechs of khamenei( superme leader) is about that. every time somehow to find a new way and connection to hurt israel.

no one cares to assad, do you think why iran is supporting syria now? they think it's west plan to destroy resistance line against israel, what you said against west and their media is what iranian regime is saying for decades.
you tell me, who is benefiting of war in syria? many people of both sides are getting killed, both sides are getting weak day by day, israel is the only country that is happy of what is going on in syria.

we are saying free election is the only solution, what's the problem? many people of syria believe in assad and many people dont believe him, by saying assad must go or must stay, nothing will solve, the only solution is free election, let's both sides take apart in election, whatever result is, all should accept it, If you believe assda is in minority, then why you are afraid of election? you are talking about democracy in turkey, but you dont want it in syria? you are blaming western countries for their behavior and lies against your government, all these western countries are supporting you in syria, why? dont you think what is their interest in syria?
If assad is in miniority, he will gone without any bleeding. Let syrian people(ALL of them with different opinion) decide about their government.

about azeris, you can accuse us whatever you want, but if you are asking iranian honestly, this is my answer, in the war between these two countries, first of all iran tried to help azerbaijan, iran sent some commonders to azerbaijan, but the government of azerbaijan refused them because of they are muslims and has birds, they believed to pan turkism and said many speeches against iran.
it's our fault?

iran tried To mediated and both countries came in iran. but they again start fighting.
with all azerbaijani governement said against iran, iran helped both countries. iran sent food, drug medicine, energy and... to both sides, maybe armenian are not muslims, but they are humans. iran never took any sides and always were trying to stop war.

have you ever seen Nakhchivan in the map? who is supporting people there? they need energy,food and ... and there is no way between azerbaijan and Nakhchivan.

I dont know about people, but government doesn't care to nationality at all. they never had problems with arabs or turk. all these BS about destablize Arab countries start since we found problem in syria. as i said the only thing iranian governemnt care is israel, if anyone stay beside israel, they find problem with him. doesn't matter you are iranian or turk or arab.
you should also pay attention to their terrorist activity in iran. many times they tried to insecure our land, to exploding bomb between people and etc. did you forgot jendollah in southeast of iran? they were killing innocent people in the road. they were blocking a road and then cut off all people heads who were in their cars. it isn't savage? do you supporting them now in syria? do really Turkish muslims are like these bastards and think like them? i dont think so, turkish people always were respected.

no one has problem with turks. before syria conflict, iranian governemnt liked islamic party in turkey and erdugan, they were so happy erdugan and islamists are getting power, If you like, i can give you links of iranian news websites that are close to government to see how they were happy and praised erdu and his party.
but after what erdugan did in syria, They are blaming him and think he is a Dishonest man who just using Islam for his goal and turkey, and wanna to make a new ottoman and be leader .

I talked about syria above.
about iraq, you are wrong dear jamaal. you believe in democracy in turkey, but not in iraq? why? because majority are shia? If i say why many turkish government are sunny and it is bad, you dont say it's because of majority of people are sunni? it's as same as iraq,
about history of iraq, i prefer to ask of iraqi memebers here, they really can clear it for us.
during saddam many shia killed by saddam. They have not right and ...

today everyday many people are getting killed by extermists. and all these people are shia. let's respact to what they want.

By the way, there is no different between shia-sunni for me, except crazy one like taliban and alqueda that just there are in some arab countries. i never count turkish muslims like some extermists in some arab countries,i always make a different between you and people like some terrorists in syria who are eating human body! or genocide a village only because they are shia or even sunni. they executed many sunni muslims too.

mossadegh never called iranian people terrorists or any other insulting, he fought against Britain in a court and pissed Churchill off.

what erdu is doing in turkey nowadays is more like protest in iran in 2009.
what all you said about west media and what you experienced during last weeks, is what we are saying and experiencing for decades.
BTW, it's not my business to interfere to your internal issues and all i can say, i really hope it will get over in peace. just a word, by using military forces maybe you can force protesters to come back home. but you cant change their minds and you just let them to be more haters and they are waiting for a opportunity in future.

Back
Top Bottom