What's new

Hassan Rohani | The New Iranian President.

congratulations to IRANs new president, MR HASAN ROHANI...........i read that he is a reformist...can iranian members tell me what are the reforms he plans to bring.?..and will there be any change regarding irans foreign policies?

He is a moderate not a reformist . His Ideas about how to run the country is more in line of hashemi rafsanjani Ideas rather than reformists in todays meaning .
In short he believe in reforms in frame of traditions or somethiing like that he believe in improving what we have not destroying it and building something new.

Do you know he is part of central committee of ( مجمع روحانیت مبارز ).

King of Bahrain just congratulated him , do you think he will support the oppressed people of Bahrain? Or let them get butchered by Saudi thugs?

I think he is a softy, like Khatami, he was practically bending over for America. Looking for every opportunity to serve their interest around the Middle East, what did America give Iran in return?

Is he liberal, moderate or conservative like Ahmedenejad?

Rohani is not a reformists, he is a centrist, the only reason why he sided with the reformists is because of his hatred for Ahmadinejad, and the conservatice candidates were seen somehow as successors of Ahmadinejad. Reza Aref was the reformist, but he canceled his candidacy to pave the way for Rohani.

Just read Rohanis history:

Hassan Rouhani - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

During the Iran-Iraq war, Rouhani was a member of the Supreme Defense Council (1982–1988), member of the High Council for Supporting War and headed its Executive Committee (1986–1988), deputy commander of the war (1983–1985), commander of the Khatam-ol-Anbiya Operation Center (1985–1988), and commander of the Iran Air Defense Force (1986–1991).[7] He was appointed as Deputy Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces (1988–1989).[7]

At the end of the war, Hassan Rouhani was awarded the second-grade Fath (Victory) Medal along with a group of commanders of the Iranian Army and the Islamic Revolution Guards. In another ceremony on the occasion of the liberation of Khoramshahr, he and a group of other officials and military commanders who were involved in the war with Iraq were awarded first-grade Nasr Medal by the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces Ayatollah Khamenei.

After the Constitution of the Islamic Republic of Iran was amended and the Supreme National Security Council (SNSC) came into being up to the present time, he has been representative of the Supreme Leader, Ayatollah Khamenei, at the council.

Rohani is a very good choice, Iran doesn't need extremist presidents, neither from the left nor from the right, Iran needs a centrist president who can appeal to all segments of Iranian society!!!

Dont worry ;) Rowhani is no pushover! He is the best option to handle the current crisis, seeing Israeli reaction should give you an idea for why he is the best option, a hardliner like Mr. Jalili would only give them excuse to isolate us further, we have to be realistic, we can't take on the world! Continuing Mr. Ahmadinejad's path will only lead to our destruction, and this is what our enemies want!

A moderate with strong support has a very good chance at representing the Iranian people in world's stage and repair our damaged image, we should reassure all the countries in the world that we are a peaceful nation and we prefer dialogue over conflict.

Neither Jalili nor Rowhani are moderate , I believe that Qalibaf was the best possible choice among them .

King of Bahrain just congratulated him , do you think he will support the oppressed people of Bahrain? Or let them get butchered by Saudi thugs?

I think he is a softy, like Khatami, he was practically bending over for America. Looking for every opportunity to serve their interest around the Middle East, what did America give Iran in return?

images

This is what they gave Iran .

I don't care about none of the parties and their candidates but it will be a pain in the a$$ if the new president gives up against west and start a friendly relationship with Gulf states who directly started a war against Iran in Syria .

By the way , Where is SOHEIL ? Is he grieving for Qalibaf ? :cheers:

What did Ahmadinejad did for people of bahrain ?
Or policy toward bahrain is clear . We morally siupport people of bahrain in their quest for equal right , but unlike others we never intervene there.

Is it most important for you to see your nation prosper or to hinder the interests of the US/West???

Is it most important for you to see your nation prosper or to hinder the interests of the US/West???

He is an idiot. All these nuclear fanboys are idiots. This whole nuclear program is to keep attention away from domestic problems. Can all these nuclear fanboys tell me how the average Iranian profit from this nuclear enrichment? Does it provide food on the table?; does it help the average Iranian in their daily life?; is it a way to tackle social problems?

No, it isn't. The only goal of these idiots is to 'defy the west', which has become a goal in itself. All reports point out to the fact that this nuclear program has more negative economic consequences than positive. That is why; to hell with it.

You right about everything you said. But I' worried sick he will give in to pressure and hault the program. All the money and effort and all the people that have been killed through terrorism..I don't think they would be happy with that. I hope he doesn't give in.. that's all.

Well, there are two options:

1- We cooperate with the West, and continue our program through confidence building measures and revive our economy
2- War or more sanctions or both

I don't see any other option.

Don't worry, Rowhani is the man for the job. Some people in Israel are quite unhappy about this (as I had expected), everyone in Iran must cooperate with this man so we can bring change to our country. A coalition government would be a good start (he could use Velayati, Aref, Ghalibaf and Rezaei expertise), he must also urge the Supreme Leader to free all the political prisoners, we need to show the international community that Iran is not oppressive (consider it a good PR).

Modernizing our infrastructures, reviving and diversifying our economy is as important as our nuclear program. We must not burn the country down and isolate ourselves to achieve only one goal.

Read this blog: Hassan Rowhani is no “moderate.” He was endorsed by the only Iranian leader ever to publicly call for Israel to be destroyed by nuclear weapons. | Joel C. Rosenberg's Blog

Neither Jalili nor Rowhani are moderate , I believe that Qalibaf was the best possible choice among them .

I really, really like Mr. Ghalibaf, but unfortunately we are living in a world that requires people on top to be diplomat not technocrat. But I think he will have a special place in Mr. Rowhani cabinet, let's be hopeful...

He is an idiot. All these nuclear fanboys are idiots. This whole nuclear program is to keep attention away from domestic problems. Can all these nuclear fanboys tell me how the average Iranian profit from this nuclear enrichment? Does it provide food on the table?; does it help the average Iranian in their daily life?; is it a way to tackle social problems?

No, it isn't. The only goal of these idiots is to 'defy the west', which has become a goal in itself. All reports point out to the fact that this nuclear program has more negative economic consequences than positive. That is why; to hell with it.
So what do you suggest? Completely give up nuclear program?Let's assume we did it, what will happen next?

So what do you suggest? Completely give up nuclear program?Let's assume we did it, what will happen next?

The nuclear program is already in a too much developed stage to shut it down. Too many money has been put in it. What to do with it? Make it at least more economic profitable, continue enriching but don't forget international concerns, relate it with geo-political issues, etc.

What will happen next? Iran will profit from it, just like South Africa and Kazakhstan did when they ended their program. Have they become a puppet of the west? Have they lost something? No, they didn't.

سلام

درد روحانی نیست ... درد دورویی است که هر وقت یک چیزی به نفعشون نبود با هزارتا فحش و تهمت و افترا می گند تقلب شده ، انتصابات شده ....

این کامنت رو یه جایی خوندم . درد سختی به دلم نشوند ...

علیرضا :

{4} سال پیش من به احمدی نژاد رای دادم ولی با اینکه نامزد منتخبم پیروز شده بود همون کسایی که امروز پیروز شدن ادعای تقلب کردن ولی امسال دموکرات ترین انتخابات جهان برگزار شده اون موقع شادی ما خون دل خوردن شد اما امسال اونا با خیال راحت میریزن تو خیابون بعضی جاها هم بزنو برقص اما ماباید تمکین کنیم وحتی به مخیلمون هم خطور نکنه که آقای روحانی بجای 50.7% مثلا 49.9% درصد رای آورده واین وسط بجای 13 میلیون 88 فقط 200 هزار تا اشتباه شده!!!!!!!!!!!
تبریک میگم به همه طرفداران اصولگرا که پیروز انتخابات نشدن اما قواعد دموکراسی رو رعایت کردن.همین.

درد اینه که قانون مداری برای ما همیشه گی هست ولی برای طرف مقابل دوره ای !!!!!!!

این وبلاگم ... بقیه حرفهام رو اونجا زدم ...

بامداد

در ضمن ، اصلاح طلبان روحانی رو یک هاشمی دیگه می دونند که چهار سال دیگه با فحش دادن بهش رای بیارند درست مثل سال 76 .... حافظه ی تاریخی اکثریت ایرانی هم که قدر ماهی هست ....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom