What's new

Hassan Rohani | The New Iranian President.

As name suggests this so called parliament is noting but mullah circlejerk. U can chose between mullahs who were carefully selected by other mullahs.
these mullahs gain their credits from people, and our system is chosen in an free election right after our revolution (unlike other countries) by 98.8% positive votes.
unlike your f~cked up regime which kid killers are on the top of government, in Iran religion (Islam) is on the top of system, and I can see how much kid killers hate this system, so again keep burning.

these mullahs gain their credits from people, and our system is chosen in an free election right after our revolution (unlike other countries) by 98.8% positive votes.
If people love mullahs so much, why they afraid to provide really free elections? Why afraid of free press? You are free to like your regime, but dont call it democratic, because there is nothing democratic in it.

unlike your f~cked up regime which kid killers are on the top of government, in Iran religion (Islam) is on the top of system, and I can see how much kid killers hate this system, so again keep burning.
You regime supported Hamas that blew up school buses, your regime supports Sudan that slaughtered 2 million people including hundreds of thousands Muslims, your regime supported ethnic cleansing of 700,000 Muslims in Azerbaijan, your regime is now supporting Assad that slaughtered 100,000 of own people in two years. There was never so hypocrite and pathetic regime in human history.

honestly There is no iran in mind of iranian governemnt. we are the only country that nationalists parties are banned. the vice-ahmadinejad, mashaii, only once talked about iranian doctorine and said we have problem with israeli government ,not israeli people, regime banned him and blamed him so much and didn't let him to take a part in presidental election or any other elections, khamenei asked ahmadinejad to put him away.
iran is paying more cost than anyone else in the world for Palestine since 34 years ago? palestinian are shia or sunny?
iranian government doesn't care to sunny-shia and neither iran, their only goal is israel. ask iranians to tell you, many iranians are angry of what my governemnt is doing, They believe why when all countries looking to their national interest and their nations, we should look at others, why we should pay cost for the goal of another nation?
there is no extending shia or iran or ... it's all about resistence against israel. all the speechs of khamenei( superme leader) is about that. every time somehow to find a new way and connection to hurt israel.

no one cares to assad, do you think why iran is supporting syria now? they think it's west plan to destroy resistance line against israel, what you said against west and their media is what iranian regime is saying for decades.
you tell me, who is benefiting of war in syria? many people of both sides are getting killed, both sides are getting weak day by day, israel is the only country that is happy of what is going on in syria.

we are saying free election is the only solution, what's the problem? many people of syria believe in assad and many people dont believe him, by saying assad must go or must stay, nothing will solve, the only solution is free election, let's both sides take apart in election, whatever result is, all should accept it, If you believe assda is in minority, then why you are afraid of election? you are talking about democracy in turkey, but you dont want it in syria? you are blaming western countries for their behavior and lies against your government, all these western countries are supporting you in syria, why? dont you think what is their interest in syria?
If assad is in miniority, he will gone without any bleeding. Let syrian people(ALL of them with different opinion) decide about their government.

about azeris, you can accuse us whatever you want, but if you are asking iranian honestly, this is my answer, in the war between these two countries, first of all iran tried to help azerbaijan, iran sent some commonders to azerbaijan, but the government of azerbaijan refused them because of they are muslims and has birds, they believed to pan turkism and said many speeches against iran.
it's our fault?

iran tried To mediated and both countries came in iran. but they again start fighting.
with all azerbaijani governement said against iran, iran helped both countries. iran sent food, drug medicine, energy and... to both sides, maybe armenian are not muslims, but they are humans. iran never took any sides and always were trying to stop war.

have you ever seen Nakhchivan in the map? who is supporting people there? they need energy,food and ... and there is no way between azerbaijan and Nakhchivan.

I dont know about people, but government doesn't care to nationality at all. they never had problems with arabs or turk. all these BS about destablize Arab countries start since we found problem in syria. as i said the only thing iranian governemnt care is israel, if anyone stay beside israel, they find problem with him. doesn't matter you are iranian or turk or arab.
you should also pay attention to their terrorist activity in iran. many times they tried to insecure our land, to exploding bomb between people and etc. did you forgot jendollah in southeast of iran? they were killing innocent people in the road. they were blocking a road and then cut off all people heads who were in their cars. it isn't savage? do you supporting them now in syria? do really Turkish muslims are like these bastards and think like them? i dont think so, turkish people always were respected.

no one has problem with turks. before syria conflict, iranian governemnt liked islamic party in turkey and erdugan, they were so happy erdugan and islamists are getting power, If you like, i can give you links of iranian news websites that are close to government to see how they were happy and praised erdu and his party.
but after what erdugan did in syria, They are blaming him and think he is a Dishonest man who just using Islam for his goal and turkey, and wanna to make a new ottoman and be leader .

mossadegh never called iranian people terrorists or any other insulting, he fought against Britain in a court and pissed Churchill off.

what erdu is doing in turkey nowadays is more like protest in iran in 2009.
what all you said about west media and what you experienced during last weeks, is what we are saying and experiencing for decades.
BTW, it's not my business to interfere to your internal issues and all i can say, i really hope it will get over in peace. just a word, by using military forces maybe you can force protesters to come back home. but you cant change their minds and you just let them to be more haters and they are waiting for a opportunity in future.

thanks for your calmness..

i could accept the there were and are some injustices againist shia community in some sunni muslim countries like iraq, bahrain etc......So of course, iran has some limited rights to questioning their rights from sunni countries...But only through good sense and frednship ways...if iran didnt do discrimination againist his own sunni minority and asked rigts of shias overtly and cordialy by freindenship policy from sunni countries he would have mmade tremendous progress bewtween shias and sunnis...
But, What did iran do?...He armed shia groups covertly and organized them againist their own country to start armed struggle with full of emnity....like a man who have blinded eyes as trying make up eyebrows..

eventually that iran foreign policy caused a great mistrust between shias coomunity and thier Sunni regime..That is way some sunni regime like Bahrain couldnt dare to provide shias some democraitc rights..Becuase they see all shia groups as trojan horses of iran...Otherwise, i bleive that most of sunni muslim countries would solve their shia issue if it wasnt fear of intervention of iran toward their internal affairs...

again i say as shia and Persian country you have no rights to directly interven in internal affairs of arab countries as you did in Yemen, Bahrain,İraq Syria and so on.. Such actions are unaccaptable..

As for Erdo, He didnt accuse protestors as terorrist..He blamed some protestor groups as Chapulju(Vandal) who burned and destroyed hundrends of private and public propeties, buldings, shops, cars and attacked police by stones, molotof bombs,fireworks and ect..hundrends police wounded one is died...two of them wounded by gun...3 protestors died...onyl for one death protestor claims that being killed by police...the other two died due to protestors...

im sure that if foreigners supported such huge protests would happnned in Us, UK or Germany death tolls would be more higher than istanbul..

BTW, congrats iran for their democratically elected!! new president..

If people love mullahs so much, why they afraid to provide really free elections? Why afraid of free press? You are free to like your regime, but dont call it democratic, because there is nothing democratic in it.

You regime supported Hamas that blew up school buses, your regime supports Sudan that slaughtered 2 million people including hundreds of thousands Muslims, your regime supported ethnic cleansing of 700,000 Muslims in Azerbaijan, your regime is now supporting Assad that slaughtered 100,000 of own people in two years. There was never so hypocrite and pathetic regime in human history.

70 % of people voted in the election indicating that 70% believe in the system.

And this is why I insist that a moderate serve our interests best, pro-Israeli lobby in the U.S. is very angry with Iran's recent election, Israeli smear campaigns have already began, even before Rowhani's inauguration!

Mahmoud only served Israeli interests and led Iran to ruins with his irresponsible behaviours.

72% actually close to 73% :)

we don't let your poppets to gain power in Iran and this will be the same way for ever. cause we are democratic, it doesn't mean will let any bastard to run for presidency and this has been our people choice (again unlike your countries).

you think cause you accuse us, then it's true? these are claims from the one who is supporting Al-Qaeda in Syria.
» Israel Rescues Al-Qaeda Terrorists From Syria Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

new report of Israel crimes: one child has been killed every 3 days
you have occupied Palestine and are killing them and occupying their lands everyday, so even if Hamas has done that, this has been their only solution to defend themselves. in the other hand you are supporting MKO terrorists group responsible for killing 17000 Iranian, including our president, our prime minister, 72 of our parliament members, our scientists.
supporting Al-Qaeda, Jundollah, Pejvak, MKO...
you are truly state of terror.

ethnic cleansing of 700,000 Muslims in Azerbaijan? what a joke, probably this is how your media reflect your crimes in other countries.

thanks for your calmness..

i could accept the there were and are some injustices againist shia community in some sunni muslim countries like iraq, bahrain etc......So of course, iran has some limited rights to questioning their rights from sunni countries...But only through good sense and frednship ways...if iran didnt do discrimination againist his own sunni minority and asked rigts of shias overtly and cordialy by freindenship policy from sunni countries he would have mmade tremendous progress bewtween shias and sunnis...
But, What did iran do?...He armed shia groups covertly and organized them againist their own country to start armed struggle with full of emnity....like a man who have blinded eyes as trying make up eyebrows..

eventually that iran foreign policy caused a great mistrust between shias coomunity and thier Sunni regime..That is way some sunni regime like Bahrain couldnt dare to provide shias some democraitc rights..Becuase they see all shia groups as trojan horses of iran...Otherwise, i bleive that most of sunni muslim countries would solve their shia issue if it wasnt fear of intervention of iran toward their internal affairs...

again i say as shia and Persian country you have no rights to directly interven in internal affairs of arab countries as you did in Yemen, Bahrain,İraq Syria and so on.. Such actions are unaccaptable..

As for Erdo, He didnt accuse protestors as terorrist..He blamed some protestor groups as Chapulju(Vandal) who burned and destroyed hundrends of private and public propeties, buldings, shops, cars and attacked police by stones, molotof bombs,fireworks and ect..hundrends police wounded one is died...two of them wounded by gun...3 protestors died...onyl for one death protestor claims that being killed by police...the other two died due to protestors...

im sure that if foreigners supported such huge protests would happnned in Us, UK or Germany death tolls would be more higher than istanbul..

BTW, congrats iran for their democratically elected!! new president..
so we don't have the right to show our political support for Syrian regime while you have the right to kill Syrian people, Sunni and Shiah? Sunni and Shiah are living peacefully in Iran, and even in Syria, till your poppet regime decided to create a bloodshed in Syria, all of these wars isn't about Islam, but your empire ambitions, and in bahrain people are complaining for impious regime, not being shiah or sunni, these are just how you want to justify your crimes and support for dictators.

Well if I was an Iranian I would also vote, because better to have a sane mullah stooge than crazy mullah stooge with prayer bump on forehead. But thats not free elections. If I dont want any mullah stooge at all i cant vote for one.

we don't let your poppets to gain power in Iran and this will be the same way for ever.
What us are saying that if u gve the Iranians the real freedom of choice they will elect our puppets. Thanks for confirming.

you think cause you accuse us, then it's true? these are claims from the one who is supporting Al-Qaeda in Syria.
» Israel Rescues Al-Qaeda Terrorists From Syria Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!
Some yellow site quoting Debka :omghaha:

Yes there were some dozen injured Syrians treated in Israeli hospitals. Does that mean Israel supports Al Qaeda? There are thousands Palestinians treated in Israeli hospitals daily.

This report is crap. For example I can tell u that not a single child was killed in past 3 months.

so even if Hamas has done that, this has been their only solution to defend themselves.
Blowing civilian buses thats defence? What a sick and twisted mind can produce such ideas? No one touches Palestinians unless they touch us.

in the other hand you are supporting MKO terrorists group responsible for killing 17000 Iranian, including our president, our prime minister, 72 of our parliament members, our scientists.
supporting Al-Qaeda, Jundollah, Pejvak, MKO...
you are truly state of terror.
No we dont. Iran and Syria support terrorists.

ethnic cleansing of 700,000 Muslims in Azerbaijan? what a joke
Thats maybe funny to you but not for those who were cleansed.

when western countries betrayed Turkish government too::lol:

Turkish newspaper Takvim, has published an interview titled "dirty confessions" with CNN reporter "christian Amanpoor" who had a strong anti Iranian reports during the 2009 Iranian election, in this interview she confesses that she and all reporters like her are willing to do anything for money.
in return Amanpoor who didn't expect someday this Turkish magazine would actually publish this section of her words, on her social page said "shame on you for publishing this fake interview", the magazine staff has announced their readiness for proving their words.
in part of this report Amanpoor confesses that American journalists and reporters are threatened by alcoholic beverage producer lobbies , oil and medicine companies, and huge financial lobbies.( I guess she missed the Zionists lobbies: AIPAC)
1237139_500.jpg

http://cdn.yjc.ir/files/fa/news/1392/3/29/1237139_500.jpg

Some yellow site quoting Debka :omghaha:

Yes there were some dozen injured Syrians treated in Israeli hospitals. Does that mean Israel supports Al Qaeda? There are thousands Palestinians treated in Israeli hospitals daily.

This report is crap. For example I can tell u that not a single child was killed in past 3 months.
this was your reaction to reports from human rights organizations too, again famous Zionists deny policy.

Blowing civilian buses thats defence? What a sick and twisted mind can produce such ideas? No one touches Palestinians unless they touch us..
yes, when you have closed all borders to them to prevent not only weapon but even food and medicine, when you are occupying their land everyday, when you you invade anyone who stands against your occupation, when your mercava tanks moves in Palestinian streets and their only weapon is stone, when your war planes and and ships bombard Palestinian cities, when Israeli armed groups invade Palestinian villages and shoot anyone they see, and when all western biased media are taking your side, in such an era this is their last and only defense. but don't worry about blowing buses (which I believe most of them were inside job), Iranian have equipped them with long range rockets and missiles, so from now on when you decide to invade them, you can count on the missiles coming toward you, just get ready to escape.

this was your reaction to reports from human rights organizations too, again famous Zionists deny policy.
You provided Debka as a source. :lol:

yes, when you have closed all borders to them to prevent not only weapon but even food and medicine
Thats stupid lie.

and their only weapon is stone
Yeah sure:
613151d1322236279-421126148.jpg

a6e3a620d22d40b1b5f6cd9833a97cf2.jpg

hamas.1371652662.jpg

when Israeli armed groups invade Palestinian villages and shoot anyone they see
You still not tired of your lies?

Iranian have equipped them with long range rockets and missiles,
Yes, you provided them with rockets to shell peaceful civilians. These rockets are stationed in dense populated areas:

isr_rockets_gaza_reuters.1371653144.jpg

And when Israel attacks these sites back you will whine like castrated pork that "Israel is cruel".

Weapons you provide to terrorists only provoke Israeli attacks. Look once you became busy with Syria it is calm here.

you provided them with rockets to shell peaceful civilians. These rockets are stationed in dense populated areas:

isr_rockets_gaza_reuters.1371653144.jpg

And when Israel attacks these sites back you will whine like castrated pork that "Israel is cruel".

Weapons you provide to terrorists only provoke Israeli attacks. Look once you became busy with Syria it is calm here.
yes, now every gun in Qasa is from Iran, bite it zionist, you continued your previous attack to Qasa for 22 days, but in recent invasion you started to talk about peace from second day and accepted ceasefire after 8 days, and this was all because of Hamas rockets, Force is the only language you understand, it wont take long before Palestinian groups like Fath understand it too.

PressTV - UN envoy concerned by Israeli attacks on Palestinian farmers, olive trees
United Nations News Centre - UN envoy alarmed by reports of Israeli settlers attacking Palestinian farmers
you attack Palestinian and when they react to your hostility, you start to invade them, not just government, even Israeli people are savages.

yes, now every gun in Qasa is from Iran, bite it zionist, you continued your previous attack to Qasa for 22 days, but in recent invasion you started to talk about peace from second day and accepted ceasefire after 8 days, and this was all because of Hamas rockets, Force is the only language you understand, it wont take long before Palestinian groups like Fath understand it too.
Why we would not accept a cease fire, if that's only thing we want from Gaza?

Thats how it works: they fire rockets, we spank them. For a while they stop firing. Then they start firing again, again, until we spank them again.

Funny that you invested billions in Hamas and now Hamas is killing your beloved Assad.

PressTV - UN envoy concerned by Israeli attacks on Palestinian farmers, olive trees
United Nations News Centre - UN envoy alarmed by reports of Israeli settlers attacking Palestinian farmers
you attack Palestinian and when they react to your hostility, you start to invade them, not just government, even Israeli people are savages.
UN was always pro-palestinian. Plz spare me of your crocodile tears when you help Assad to slaughter 150 people each day.

Back
Top Bottom