Are you Agree with Hassan Nisar?

• No

Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Yes

Votes: 32 56.1%
  • partially agree

Votes: 9 15.8%

• Total voters
Pakistan needs more and more of these types of people to get a reality check on current affairs in the country

I hate this guy because of his negative thought and pessimist approach. He involve in constant bitching and moaing so you will mever hear any positive words from his mouth. He is self-righteous attention seeker kid who even degrade our national hero

[video]

I do agree that Mr. Nisar's way of speaking is tough but at the same time I hope you will agree that state of Pakistan is not good either. all people in Pakistan are hiding this fact and giving false hope that situation is not that bad or will improve soon. But truth is if Pakistan continues to do what it is doing till date the output will be same in future, not better.

Somebody has to tell the truth and show the mirror to the nation. Mr. Nisar could also sell the "Dream" and become populer. He took the responsibility of doing the bitter thing instead which will not benefit him materially anyway. It does not mattar what India/Indian (or Pakistani in case of India) think. We have to think how our nation will improve in future and not about what the other think as they will not come to rescue us from our condition. We have to identify our own problems and resolve it by ourselves.

We need a Hasan Nisar of our own in India who will openly state our problems and reasons without any political agenda ( i.e. not like Arundhati Roy etc).

Last edited:
I do agree that Mr. Nisar's way of speaking is tough but at the same time I hope you will agree that state of Pakistan is not good either. all people in Pakistan are hiding this fact and giving false hope that situation is not that bad or will improve soon. But truth is if Pakistan continue to do what it is doing till date the output will not improve in future.

Somebody has to tell the truth and show the mirror to the nation. Mr. Nisar could also sell the "Dream" and become populer. He took the responsibility of doing the bitter thing instead which will not benefit him materially anyway. It does not mattar what India/Indian (or Pakistani in case of India) think. We have to think how your nation will improve in future and not about what the other think as they will not come to rescue us from our condition. We have to identify our own problem and resolve it.

We need a Hasan Nisar of our own in India who will openly state our problems and reasons without any political agenda ( i.e. not like Arundhati Roy etc).

@KingMamba

U have a competitor it seems @Black Mamba1
:sarcastic:

I can't watch this video, but my these two-cents are based on the previous umpteen hours I have wasted watching him foaming at the mouth. He should be grateful to Pakistan as it seems to be the only country on the entire planet where an untalented person like him can make tons of money. An intellectual wasteland like Pakistan doesn't produce Chomsky or Sartre, only people like Zaid Hamid and Hasan Nisar thrive here.

I assure you im trying to make a wiper but its hard Ahhhh we Pakistanis are useless evils of the world

Mind you a good chunk of his vids have been uploaded by straight-up ultra-nationalist indian channels. I wonder why they love him so much:coffee:
Because he's sane and talks sense! Truth is hard to swallow for fellows like you who want to live forever in the cocoon of denial. No wonder Pakistan is where it is today! :P

I do agree that Mr. Nisar's way of speaking is tough but at the same time I hope you will agree that state of Pakistan is not good either. all people in Pakistan are hiding this fact and giving false hope that situation is not that bad or will improve soon. But truth is if Pakistan continues to do what it is doing till date the output will be same in future, not better.

Somebody has to tell the truth and show the mirror to the nation. Mr. Nisar could also sell the "Dream" and become populer. He took the responsibility of doing the bitter thing instead which will not benefit him materially anyway. It does not mattar what India/Indian (or Pakistani in case of India) think. We have to think how our nation will improve in future and not about what the other think as they will not come to rescue us from our condition. We have to identify our own problems and resolve it by ourselves.

As i said before there is difference between doing criticism for wake up call to know others that there is something wrong which need to be corrected and i am in favour of such constructive criticism

But people like hasan nisar go overboard in their criticism and constantly insult/abuse their nation or people or involve in self-pity to demoralize the nation and its people. These people dont see any postive but all they see is darkness and evil im society. Its easy to bash and insult others but its hard to give solution to problems exist in society.

No country is perfect in there and no country or its people are evil entirely and people like hasan nisar claim to be intellectual by finding negativity in society which is obvious to others and irony is they bash that country which gave them name, fame and money..go check the place where hasan nisar live

[video]

Last edited:
when ever i come across his videos hes always talking crap about Pak, a country can become great when its nation is great its People act as human work for greatness We have example States even people say they are bad but they worked for and got this position no one gave them History has tons of example once Pakistani nation really showed its level that they can achieve wonders and greatness but then people forgot why this Land was carved on this Mighty earth, its not Pakistans Problem that people living their are acting as animals he is from the 1st generation who saw all From past to future Talking rubbish and disrespecting this not being true patriotic. He makes money by disrespecting and humiliating one country and his People i think this somes all up.
Every one needs a good criticism so they can work hard by for getting better but just talking shit i dont know what to say
The only thing is i wasnt just born in Pakistan but i been their met its people who live their the only thing Common between me and a Pakistani is my grand parents were from their and i have the same skin color i know their language.
But Every time i go their and met its people at the same time i get disappointing and see a bright future for that country no idea why em so attached to this country can achieve greatness their are few things which most people dont know about norway that in 80s 70s Norway wasn't that rich But its people worked hard they created this heavenly land a true heaven they didnt criticize what Norway gave to them they just worked and achieved wonders and see where is Norway now

when ever i come across his videos hes always talking crap about Pak, a country can become great when its nation is great its People act as human work for greatness We have example States even people say they are bad but they worked for and got this position no one gave them History has tons of example once Pakistani nation really showed its level that they can achieve wonders and greatness but then people forgot why this Land was carved on this Mighty earth, its not Pakistans Problem that people living their are acting as animals he is from the 1st generation who saw all From past to future Talking rubbish and disrespecting this not being true patriotic. He makes money by disrespecting and humiliating one country and his People i think this somes all up.
Every one needs a good criticism so they can work hard by for getting better but just talking shit i dont know what to say
The only thing is i wasnt just born in Pakistan but i been their met its people who live their the only thing Common between me and a Pakistani is my grand parents were from their and i have the same skin color i know their language.
But Every time i go their and met its people at the same time i get disappointing and see a bright future for that country no idea why em so attached to this country can achieve greatness their are few things which most people dont know about norway that in 80s 70s Norway wasn't that rich But its people worked hard they created this heavenly land a true heaven they didnt criticize what Norway gave to them they just worked and achieved wonders and see where is Norway now

Phir hamariii Indian Bhabi ka kiya banaa ? :unsure:

Truth on its peak Business man and Robbers are running countries
Pakistani nation has woken up now and only bad people who was enjoying this corrupt system supporting PMLN, PPPP ANP and MQM.
GO NAWAZ GO

Back
Top Bottom