Are you Agree with Hassan Nisar?

• No

Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Yes

Votes: 32 56.1%
  • partially agree

Votes: 9 15.8%

• Total voters
I hate this guy because of his negative thought and pessimist approach. He involve in constant bitching and moaing so you will mever hear any positive words from his mouth. He is self-righteous attention seeker kid who even degrade our national hero

[video]

I hate this guy because of his negative thought and pessimist approach. He involve in constant bitching and moaing so you will mever hear any positive words from his mouth. He is self-righteous attention seeker kid who even degrade our national hero

[video]

True. His style of speech is just awful. Even if he's saying the right thing, his delivery is usually so acidic that it's hard to watch.
Mind you a good chunk of his vids have been uploaded by straight-up ultra-nationalist indian channels. I wonder why they love him so much:coffee:

True. His style of speech is just awful. Even if he's saying the right thing, his delivery is usually so acidic that it's hard to watch.
Mind you a good chunk of his vids have been uploaded by straight-up ultra-nationalist indian channels. I wonder why they love him so much:coffee:

True... criticism for wake up call or criticism to demoralize the nation or people are two different things and hasan nisar is the expert of later..

He is absolutely right. Just watch the poor people of Sindh and Punjab in floods and see for yourself what these power mafias in the country have given us.

By the way what Hassan Nisar said wasnt pessimism. Its a reality check and reality is always bitter.

Nation become better if they are realistic and self criticize.

To be honest most of my friends and myself did not even knew about Hassan Nisar and that red cap comedian before I came to PDF and my friends are still not aware of them. Actually they don't given give a flying duck about Pakistan. Only we read about Pakistani Droning and Bombing in our global news section.

WE don't form politics in hate ideology which Pakistan believes since I have a notion that since they do it they believe we do it as well. Our Politics are mostly based on case/minority votes (Kangoress, SPI, TMC, SP etc) and good governance (BJP/AAP etc).

To be honest most of my friends and myself did not even knew about Hassan Nisar and that red cap comedian before I came to PDF and my friends are still not aware of them. Actually they don't given give a flying duck about Pakistan. Only we read about Pakistani Droning and Bombing in our global news section.

WE don't form politics in hate ideology which Pakistan believes since I have a notion that since they do it they believe we do it as well. Our Politics are mostly based on case/minority votes (Kangoress, SPI, TMC, SP etc) and good governance (BJP/AAP etc).

Are you seriously for real?
Just type 'Hassan Nisar' on youtube and on the very first page you'll get gems like him cursing Pakistani Doctors, Pakistani military officers, Pakistani Qanoon etc. ALL UPLOADED BY INDIANS . Just take this gem

And videos about Zaid Hamid are mostly uploaded by rabid Hindutva Indians. The very first page when you type his name has almost all been uploaded by Indians. Heck you have a full channel called 'Laal Topee' (from Zaid Hamid's laal Topee of course) with hundreds of thousands of views.

Whether or not some Indians are aware of these characters is not the point. My point stands: there are Pakistani intellectuals whose words can be completely decontextualized and used by Indians in 2 minute videos and guess what, that's all they basically do. Whole channels with thousands of comments whining about Pakistan

Are you seriously for real?
Just type 'Hassan Nisar' on youtube and on the very first page you'll get gems like him cursing Pakistani Doctors, Pakistani military officers, Pakistani Qanoon etc. ALL UPLOADED BY INDIANS . Just take this gem

And videos about Zaid Hamid are mostly uploaded by rabid Hindutva Indians. The very first page when you type his name has almost all been uploaded by Indians. Heck you have a full channel called 'Laal Topee' (from Zaid Hamid's laal Topee of course) with hundreds of thousands of views.

About uploading on youtube a lot of Indian youth visit these kind of forums and they get educated about Nisar and Red cap monkey. For a few views and likes they do it most of the times and some just hate Pakistan so they finally find some masala since there is very little or none in our media about these personalities. Also, referring to the monkey, another reason could be that Indians like cheap comedy and he does a beautiful job.

About uploading on youtube a lot of Indian youth visit these kind of forums and they get educated about Nisar and Red cap monkey. For a few views and likes they do it most of the times and some just hate Pakistan so they finally find some masala since there is very little or none in our media about these personalities. Also, referring to the monkey, another reason could be that Indians like cheap comedy and he does a beautiful job.

So basically their fascination gets the better of them;) . It's the age of the internet my friend and it doesn't matter what 9 o'clock news says or doesn't say.

He is the harshest critics I have come across so far......

Back
Top Bottom