Are you Agree with Hassan Nisar?

• No

Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Yes

Votes: 32 56.1%
  • partially agree

Votes: 9 15.8%

• Total voters
The problem with Pakistan's liberals, they know how to criticize but they have no solutions.

Example...? I'd call myself a liberal, but I haven't heard this argument before, even criticism of liberalism is valid I agree, we have our own issues.

On Pdf, vcheng is case in point.

I don't see your point. I do the exact same 99% of the time, I bash, I troll, I leave sarcastic remarks, I don't have much in the way of solutions, I'm worse if anything. Criticism where there's reason for it isn't bad. It doesn't mean I don't know where I stand.

Are you seriously for real?
Just type 'Hassan Nisar' on youtube and on the very first page you'll get gems like him cursing Pakistani Doctors, Pakistani military officers, Pakistani Qanoon etc. ALL UPLOADED BY INDIANS . Just take this gem

And videos about Zaid Hamid are mostly uploaded by rabid Hindutva Indians. The very first page when you type his name has almost all been uploaded by Indians. Heck you have a full channel called 'Laal Topee' (from Zaid Hamid's laal Topee of course) with hundreds of thousands of views.

he's speaking the truth. WHile many Indian doctors do go to the US, most of them (and increasingly even more) are actually staying here and helping out. This was from 7 years ago, the trend is more positive now. People staying to help out.

I don't see your point. I do the exact same 99% of the time, I bash, I troll, I leave sarcastic remarks, I don't have much in the way of solutions, I'm worse if anything. Criticism where there's reason for it isn't bad. It doesn't mean I don't know where I stand.

Then you are one of the libs I mentioned, although I have been here long enough that I would have came across at least some such posts made by you. Not to mention I would have let you know about it.

Last edited:
How sure you are that he is Pakistani and not a Pakistan/Islam/Muslim hater Bharati?

He is a Pakistani for sure. You can take my word for it.

And no more talk about other members like this, these are accusations and attacks not allowed on the forum.

Brother I am not dependent on him to form my opinion, rather its you people who help me around to know about Pakistan.
Secondly I take his criticism in positive manner n even wanted some one here(India) to have same critical acumen as him when it comes to awake the masses.....

Surely I would like to visit Pakistan oneday when our(indo-Pak) relationship normalize.....

"you people"?

Funny how in every interview with him he tells that story about Muslim Spain and the Arabs...maybe it's a lie so he feels like he has to repeat it over and over just to make sure that people buy it.

I hardly believe in his anecdote in which an Arab berates him for saying, "we ruled Spain." He even doesn't seem to know that Moors, who ruled Spain, were mostly of Berber origin. Both Yusuf Bin Tashfin and Tariq Bin Zayad were Berbers, so were all the three dynasties who ruled over Al Andalus.

I hardly believe in his anecdote in which an Arab berates him for saying, "we ruled Spain." He even doesn't seem to know that Moors, who ruled Spain, were mostly of Berber origin. Both Yusuf Bin Tashfin and Tariq Bin Zayad were Berbers, so were all the three dynasties who ruled over Al Andalus.
Exactly brother...

His views are mostly spot on but i dont get why he is pro-mqm.

Takes a genius like Hasan Nisar to point out the problems

Back
Top Bottom