What's new

Rigging by IK

Your definition of rigging contradicts the very meaning of it..demanding seats even if true(although i don't believe Mushy is telling the truth) is not equal to rigging votes, its called Muk Muka or a settlement. In an era of dictatorship, only the dictator has the right to do as he wishes, opposite to democracy where every voter has his own right.
I fuss you don't believed anyone else except yourself telling the truth?
In the era of damocrazy what you get ?
BB ,BABA AUR BHOLA?
that's what is being sent to Pakistanis as the ultimate punishment?
Dictatorships with all of their so called faults still million times better for Pakistan history proves that?
Although i am against Dictatorship but Unfortunately it has worked a lot better for Pakistan than democracy So Far. Musharraf when first came did good but later power corrupted him just like other army chiefs turned president/PM in the past..i wouldn't believe all what he says to be the truth tbh, his lies were quite clear towards the latter end of his regime.. I still hope somehow Democracy can flourish for Pakistan though.
With less then 25% of educated peoples in Pakistan , I don't think there is any chance dam-damocrazy can ever flourish in Pakistan ?
Well topic isn't is about mushraf but still if both croupTed kings like ghadarri & noora jee are your dam choices?
I would rather say !
Pakistan Ka allaha hi Hafiz !
Musharaf , last words in power , seems to me very true?

Denail of governance to a fakly elected govt is the right of Pakistanis in every way ?
Be it be , a close down of the whole country cause its been run by robbers like GHADari & noora butt ?

I used the word 'spotless' referring to the previous post that contained the same word - it wasn't meant literally. The first half of your argument is invalid.

'What he did' is not valid unless it's proven he actually did it.

I am 'smoking' something called truth and logic - you should try it some time.

Refer to my response to orangzaib,

damnant quodnon intelligunt - They condemn what they do not understand
What he did is already proven in American courts.

And your trash talk is invalid. Learn some English defination of words before you use them. Google is your friend. Also try spending some time on English forums

IDPs, police clash in Bannu, leaves two dead

Posted by: Web Desk, Uploaded: 13th November 2014
idps.jpg

BANNU: As many as two Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs) from North Waziristan were killed in clashes with police during a food distribution drive.

According to the reports, a stampeded broke out during the food distribution drive at the Bannu Sports Complex. To disperse the crowd, Police opened aerial firing.

The IDPs threw stones at the police and started looting the ration centre. In an effort to bring the situation under control, police baton charged and used tear gas against the IDPs . The Bannu-Kohat road was reportedly blocked by the IDPs.

Two IDPs lost their lives while 11 others were injured. The clashes also left 17 policemen injured. Over 150 IDPs were arrested following the incident.

http://www.aaj.tv/2014/11/idps-police-clash-in-bannu-leaves-two-dead

Where is justice and who is responsible.
What is moral ground here.
Why did media not covered it?

Model town incident require independent inquiry and also punishment for responsible person including CM, PM etc.
This incident also require independent inquiry.

Is CM KPK resigned after this incident like western countries, claims by IK or there is only lip service like others.
or He behaved same way as PMLN, PPP, ANP, MQM, Mushraf etc behaved after different incidents?

Also justice for this person and others who became victim by any party.

Old news, and media covered it a lot.
Moral ground there? It was a stampede - the police didn't just show up with bulldozers and start firing at people - you are comparing apples and grapes here.
Independent inquiry? KPK is way ahead of you, a magistrate already examined the case, the IGP took notice, ordered an inquiry and the detained IDPs have been released - anything else? Unlike in Punjab, it didn't take months to start a case - the process was much more efficient and prompt (within 2-3 days).
Magistrate orders release of IDPs arrested in Bannu scuffle - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

The IGP also ordered an independent inquiry into the incident.

Following the withdrawal of cases, Judicial Magistrate Farmanullah ordered the release of 92 arrested people.
Magistrate orders release of IDPs arrested in Bannu scuffle - Pakistan - DAWN.COM
Published: Nov 15, 2014
Incident occurred on Nov 13

So should the CM still resign? I guess he should be punished for his crime of improving the justice system, right.

What he did is already proven in American courts.
No, it isn't. He refused to fight the case - didn't prove or disprove anything.

A Los Angeles court ruled that cricket hero-turned-politician Imran Khan was the legal father of a four-year-old illegitimate southern California girl.

Khan, who had refused to co-operate by taking a blood test for the genetic determination of paternity, did not show up for the proceedings. His attorneys also failed to appear, so a default judgement was entered.
Rediff On The NeT: Imran Khan fathered illegitimate child, rules California court

And your trash talk is invalid.
Prove it invalid - give reasoning or disprove my reasoning. My supposedly inadequate prowess in the English Language is no basis to dismiss a logical argument.

Damnant quodnon intelligunt - They condemn what they do not understand

Old news, and media covered it a lot.
Moral ground there? It was a stampede - the police didn't just show up with bulldozers and start firing at people - you are comparing apples and grapes here.
Independent inquiry? KPK is way ahead of you, a magistrate already examined the case, the IGP took notice, ordered an inquiry and the detained IDPs have been released - anything else? Unlike in Punjab, it didn't take months to start a case - the process was much more efficient and prompt (within 2-3 days).

Published: Nov 15, 2014
Incident occurred on Nov 13

So should the CM still resign? I guess he should be punished for his crime of improving the justice system, right.

Is FIR registered by effected group or by police?
Why did police open direct fire?

Police and Administration is a party in this case so a Judicial commission required.not police and administration inquiry

So CM KPK is not responsible but CM Punjab is responsible if police open direct fire on people by your logic.

Where is inquiry report of DIK Jail incident?

It is stampede of unarmed people so Police is allowed to kill people by direct firing but when TTP came for break .GIK jail with guns no single shot is fired.

How many people killed in model incident with bulldozer but not by bullets.

Check again model town incident again from Wikipedia link that you posted

"When the negotiations failed to bring fruit, the police returned for a third time with a 100-strong squad at 09:30 am to forcefully remove the barriers. They were met with fierce retaliation yet again as the protesters pelted the police with stones, resulting in the injuries of 20 policemen. Eyewitness accounts suggested that the police were forced to retreat after gunshots were fired in the air by PAT activists present in bunkers.[14] "

Justice system improved so police decide at occurrence and no more judiciary required in naya KPK.

Is any progress about MPA Farid Khan murder case? or Justice System is improved only to kill unarmed people.

Come out from your dream world.

Last edited:
No, it isn't. He refused to fight the case - didn't prove or disprove anything.

Prove it invalid - give reasoning or disprove my reasoning. My supposedly inadequate prowess in the English Language is no basis to dismiss a logical argument.

Damnant quodnon intelligunt - They condemn what they do not understand
oh it is an illogical argument. Imran is a criminal.

oh it is an illogical argument. Imran is a criminal.

A visionary Saint Imran and his cult can not be criminal in any case. It is your fault you can not understand. And if any case register outside Pakistan then it is Jews conspiracy against him and he refused to appear. . :close_tema:

91Nsn.jpg

Last edited:
Why did police open direct fire?
They didn't.
Police and Administration is a party in this case so a Judicial commission also required.
You're right, they should make one - No one is complaining though, for some reason even Marvi Memon was satisfied by the KPK authority's actions. The independent inquiry, as the IGP ordered, is probably already being carried out by a judicial commission.
So CM KPK is not responsible but CM Punjab is responsible if police open direct fire on people by your logic.
Incorrect. By my logic, CM KPK is not responsible for police doing aerial firing to stop a stampede. However, he would be responsible if it was a politically motivated intimidation mission launched against people sitting in a building and homes, like Model Town.

Check again model town incident again from Wikipedia link that you posted

"When the negotiations failed to bring fruit, the police returned for a third time with a 100-strong squad at 09:30 am to forcefully remove the barriers. They were met with fierce retaliation yet again as the protesters pelted the police with stones, resulting in the injuries of 20 policemen. Eyewitness accounts suggested that the police were forced to retreat after gunshots were fired in the air by PAT activists present in bunkers.[14] "

If you read the sources provided by this wikipedia article, you'd see that that they also say:
The anti-encroachment action in this case came at an odd moment, at midnight contrary to the routine morning raids.

The CDGL staff was accompanied by the police in large numbers which was also unusual.

Interestingly, in this instance not even a single police official was immediately held responsible for mishandling and criminal negligence. This is contrary to the past practices when the chief minister had ordered summery suspension of officers accused of negligence or excess.
According to a neighbour, he had been seeing barriers and bunkers outside two PAT places for the last three years or so. He said policemen were also routinely seen guarding barriers.
The official version had several contradictions. Most officials said the raid was aimed at removing the barricades from outside the Minhajul Quran premises. But Law Minister Rana Sanaullah said in the Punjab Assembly that police had conducted the operation on intelligence reports that weapons had been stored in the offices.
Dr Qadri says the road barriers, the bone of contention leading to the gory incident, were erected four years ago after court’s permission and that the issue could have been resolved through talks.
(Sources:Eight killed in raid on Qadri’s Lahore HQ - Newspaper - DAWN.COM
Lahore clash: Who caused the bloodshed? - Pakistan - DAWN.COM)
Read your own sources.

If the police was so adamant on removing those barriers, instead of 'negotiating', why didn't they first get the court to revoke its permission? Why did they just show up randomly and start 'negotiating'.
The official story is very illogical and riddled with contradictions and fallacies.

Justice system improved so police decide at occurrence and no more judiciary required in naya KPK.
Seriously? A Magistrate is a form of judiciary and it was involved in the decision making. Your sarcastic statement here is false.
On the other hand, Police did 'decide at occurrence' in Model Town - they started 'negotiating' and then firing despite the fact that there was a court order allowing PAT to keep barriers. Due process would involve revoking that permission before taking any action.

A visionary Saint Imran and his cult can not be criminal in any case. It is your fault you can not understand. And if any case register outside Pakistan then it is Jews conspiracy against him. :close_tema:

View attachment 160035

I have given you a proper and logical reasoning - and you respond by mocking it. It is you who has your head in the sand.
''Damnant quodnon intelligunt - They condemn what they do not understand'' (or in this case, refuse to understand)

I have given you a proper and logical reasoning - and you respond by mocking it. It is you who has your head in the sand.
''Damnant quodnon intelligunt - They condemn what they do not understand'' (or in this case, refuse to understand)

It is a supporter of a visionary saint.
I forget to mention.

Caution: Keep it away from immature and emotional kids.

Last edited:
They didn't.

So people killed by aerial firing.

You're right, they should make one - No one is complaining though, for some reason even Marvi Memon was satisfied by the KPK authority's actions. The independent inquiry, as the IGP ordered, is probably already being carried out by a judicial commission.

So justice system require someone ask as Poor IDPs do not know laws of Pakistan and new KPK.

Seriously? A Magistrate is a form of judiciary and it was involved in the decision making. Your sarcastic statement here is false.

A Magistrate is part of administration not judiciary with very limited powers of judiciary but not counted as judge.

KPK police have a right to kill unarmed civilians according to your logical reasoning.

There is no more discussion at this topic from my side but a new thread can be created.

Last edited:
So people killed by aerial firing.
Do not forget the stampeding and hand-to-hand violence. Two people dying as a result of that is pretty realistic - bullets aren't the only things that can kill a human.

So justice system require someone ask as Poor IDPs do not know laws of Pakistan and new KPK.
What? This sentence doesn't make sense. Are you saying we should ask the IDPs about the Justice system in KPK? That's fine by me, go ahead and E-mail Dawn, Samaa or any other news network and send them this suggestion. A survey within the IDP community would be valuable.

A Magistrate is part of administration not judiciary with very limited powers of judiciary but not counted as judge.
The judgement has already been passed and the arrested IDPs have been released while an investigation has been ordered and is in progress - In order for this case to advance up the hierarchy (i.e move from magistrate level to high court etc), somebody needs to appeal or at least request one. When the matter has already been settled, why are you so interested in continuing it?

If you really want to, you can go ahead and contact the KPK Magistrate and request a legal re-evaluation. Itni hi khaarish ho rahi hai to hudh jaa ke case larh lo.

KPK police have a right to kill unarmed civilians according to your logical reasoning.
Incorrect - you are lying and putting words in my mouth by jumping to false conclusions.

KPK police have not killed any one - if they had not intervened and simply retreated, many more would have probably died as a result of the violence and subsequent stampede.

Nobody - not even Marvi Memon- has claimed that the KPK police directly killed any unarmed civilians, if they had the case would have been taken to a higher level.

Watch these videos, you clearly have no idea what you're talking about and have just twisted the story with your preconceived bias.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom