What's new

Rigging by IK

PMLN supporters be like:

(about NS)
''Why are you judging Nawaz Sharif by his corruption in the past, that is past, judge him by present performance, bla bla''

(about IK)
''See, PTI asked for seats ten years ago (in an exaggerated political-rhetorical demand), they are evil Yahoodi Nazi Talibans!!''

and yes, IK's past is still spotless when compared to every other politician in Pakistan. He did not commit a crime, he talked about doing something that could have been criminal.

Talking about political/election stuff with other politicians =/= Rigging.

Printing extra ballots, manipulating NADRA and ECP, corrupting magnetic ink, blocking investigations and opposing electoral reform == Rigging.

Why are you judging Nawaz Sharif by his corruption in the past, that is past, judge him by present performance, bla bla
Present performance: tens of people killed in his hometown Lahore, hundreds injured. Same in Islamabad during sit-ins. Taken billions of dollars worth of loans without paying back what was already loaned decades ago with huge interest. So that is Noora's performance until now :D

Musharraf is liar. My Ik is infallible. How dare you compare him or his lota with others politicans

And Noora is a saint, prophet or worse Ameer-ul-Momineen with absolute authority after his 2/3 majority passed 13th and 14 amendment and thus made sure this angel could never be dismissed democratically :D :D :D

Musharraf is liar. My Ik is infallible. How dare you compare him or his lota with others politicans
Be a bit reasonable bro, sure, IK might be a better leader, I support him too, but don't jump to these kinds of conclusions. No human being is infallible, IK or not.

What is certain is that he is a huge lot less corrupt than Nawaz or Zardari. But that doesn't make him infallible.

Present performance: tens of people killed in his hometown Lahore, hundreds injured. Same in Islamabad during sit-ins. Taken billions of dollars worth of loans without paying back what was already loaned decades ago with huge interest. So that is Noora's performance until now :D
His performance relies on PR - PR so good that the uneducated masses will believe he is good, even when his beautiful Lahore is flooded in just as much sewage (if not more) as it was twenty years ago.

His performance relies on PR - PR so good that the uneducated masses will believe he is good, even when his beautiful Lahore is flooded in just as much sewage (if not more) as it was twenty years ago.
Noora should have worked in advertising industry. Could have turned him into a tycoon by now :D

Be a bit reasonable bro, sure, IK might be a better leader, I support him too, but don't jump to these kinds of conclusions. No human being is infallible, IK or not.

You or me are also not currupt leader because we never got the chance to rule. Imran is better or worse leader is all assumptions which are equally valid. Its his first time in kpk so time will tell us...looking at his non stop jalse dharne it seem he is proving himself confuse ,immature egoistic, stubborn politician

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom