What's new

Guess what popped up on my YouTube feed

You know what is the meaning of Tafsir? Ahadees from where?
Tafsir
IMG_20221002_140342.jpg

I have read Sahih-al-Bukhari regarding Hadiths. But not all to be honest.

Just shows that islam exists everywhere and keeps on growing leading to all phobia that you mentioned in your post. We are a global phenomenon unlike you guys

So big deal. We would continue to grow and expand. Live with it

Whatever pajeet

UK Muslims know very well how to defend themselves. They know how to deal with this
No...your claim is good on paper but in actual, Islam is dying. Millions of muslims those who left Islam don't come open bcz of fear of punishment or save their heads.
In 2017, Pew research revealed that 24% American muslims have left Islam.
Not only in America, but in the middle east people are leaving Islam. Most popular Islamic scholars accept this fact. Recent example is anti-Hijab revolution in Iran in front of you.
Watch it.

These rat bastard Hindus from RSS IT cell are now making YouTube propaganda channels insulting Islam. It seems like these pathetic muttar drinkers are obsessed.

Just by reading the titles of the videos, you can easily see that these veggie eating street shitters are organizing hate speech, lies and propaganda against Islam and Muslims.

Let’s be honest. These posrus have to lie pretending to be Muslims and get away with making these videos. If I made a video on Hindus purely based on facts my channel would get deleted within hours.

I don’t know how to get this muttar drinker’s channel banned, but I do know how to use these fists. If any of you know if this muttar drinker is based outside of the land of gobar, kindly inform me.
it is a point of thinking for all muslims in the world. if these scums got power in the world, what they would do with Islam and Muslims. It is more important for the middle eastern countries and people to realise that these snakes are against all of us. stop feeding them milk, one day they are going to bite you. Close all the avenues for them to feed on your milk. This is the only way to stop these bastards, hit them where it hurts. Boycott their manpower, boycott their goods and services. The rats would die their own slow deaths.
They are attacking Propet SAW openly, and Allah SWt and the Holy Quran, what are we waiting for!!

watch the video and tell me which part of the video they are quoting isnt written in Quran or SAhih Hadiths.

I am a Muslim who refuses to watch a video which starts with profanities and abuses.

You like that other guy seem to have watched it and know the content and hence your claim.

So what is that you think is in the holy book.

No...your claim is good on paper but in actual, Islam is dying. Millions of muslims those who left Islam don't come open bcz of fear of punishment or save their heads.
Not only in America, but in the middle east people are leaving Islam. Most popular Islamic scholars accept this fact. Recent example is anti-Hijab revolution in Iran in front of you.
Watch it.

Lol

If Islam would be dying then you wouldn't be whining about it here. Your whining itself is proof that islam is growing and expanding which obviously is the fact

That anti hijab movement in Iran won't change anything. Iran would still be overwhelming Muslim majority. Nothing would change on ground

And which tafsir did you read?

How is it explained?

it is a point of thinking for all muslims in the world. if these scums got power in the world, what they would do with Islam and Muslims. It is more important for the middle eastern countries and people to realise that these snakes are against all of us. stop feeding them milk, one day they are going to bite you. Close all the avenues for them to feed on your milk. This is the only way to stop these bastards, hit them where it hurts. Boycott their manpower, boycott their goods and services. The rats would die their own slow deaths.
They are attacking Propet SAW openly, and Allah SWt and the Holy Quran, what are we waiting for!!
Today's muslims are more interested in money and Worldly life. They don't give a F about Islam anymore.

Lol

If Islam would be dying then you wouldn't be whining about it here. Your whining itself is proof that islam is growing and expanding which obviously is the fact

That anti hijab movement in Iran won't change anything. Iran would still be overwhelming Muslim majority. Nothing would change on ground

And which tafsir did you read?
My whining proves nothing. It presented a proof.
I don't have any Issue with Islam unless it impacts wrongly to others lives. And truth is, it has wrong impact on society. BTW it is a long discussion, I won't go into it as this is not platform. Leave here. You can abuse me for this I won't answer for this.

Regarding tafsir, I read Ibn Kathir.

My whining proves nothing. It presented a proof.
I don't have any Issue with Islam unless it impacts wrongly to others lives. And truth is, it has wrong impact on society. BTW it is a long discussion, I won't go into it as this is not platform. Leave here. You can abuse me for this I won't answer for this.

Regarding tafsir, I read Ibn Kathir.

Your whining is the proof that islam is alive and expanding sanghi. If it would have been dying then you wouldn't be whining about it on every other thread

Now how many rakats are in Tafsir ibn Kathir since you read it?

Watch it.

People lose faith and others come in.
Quran 5-54 O believers. Whoever among you abandons their faith, Allah will replace them with others who love Him and are loved by Him.

This verse is so true. There are many new western Muslims with strong faith and intellectual understanding of Islam that their level of scholarship exceeds most in traditional Muslim countries. Institutes like Cambridge Muslim College and Zaytuna College are examples.

Don't worry bro, he is not my intended audience.

He claimed and expressed something about my faith and I just wish the readers to know that how sometimes irrelevant ignorant people can lead them hating something or someone without knowing the truth.
I have to admit I had no idea of Islam until I started watching some of these videos. Being an agnostic, I believed all religions have some truth and not all the truth. God, if exists will reveal to us mortals his own identity in bits and pieces. It is the seeking that God wants from us. Haven and hell are man made constructs to tame our behavior.

Discussion on faith is banned here mainly because:-

1. An in depth discussion of faiths with an intelligent, literate population will create more atheists. Similar to people who study comparative religion.

2. Debates can bring out the weaknesses of the faiths, which feels like an insult to the believers.

Back
Top Bottom