What's new

Guess what popped up on my YouTube feed

lastofthepatriots

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

These rat bastard Hindus from RSS IT cell are now making YouTube propaganda channels insulting Islam. It seems like these pathetic muttar drinkers are obsessed.

Just by reading the titles of the videos, you can easily see that these veggie eating street shitters are organizing hate speech, lies and propaganda against Islam and Muslims.

Let’s be honest. These posrus have to lie pretending to be Muslims and get away with making these videos. If I made a video on Hindus purely based on facts my channel would get deleted within hours.

I don’t know how to get this muttar drinker’s channel banned, but I do know how to use these fists. If any of you know if this muttar drinker is based outside of the land of gobar, kindly inform me.

confused-meme.gif

These rat bastard Hindus from RSS IT cell are now making YouTube propaganda channels insulting Islam. It seems like these pathetic muttar drinkers are obsessed.

Just by reading the titles of the videos, you can easily see that these veggie eating street shitters are organizing hate speech, lies and propaganda against Islam and Muslims.

Let’s be honest. These posrus have to lie pretending to be Muslims and get away with making these videos. If I made a video on Hindus purely based on facts my channel would get deleted within hours.

I don’t know how to get this muttar drinker’s channel banned, but I do know how to use these fists. If any of you know if this muttar drinker is based outside of the land of gobar, kindly inform me.
What made you think they are not who they say they are?

Adam seeker is from Pakistan but living abroad. He left islam after deep study. Now he teaches islam to those who are just repeating Verses like a parrot without knowing the interpretation.
These ex muslims don't say anything out of Quranic teaching. You can't refute or win debate with them on Islam. They are most knowledgeable people on islam.
That's why you say this is propaganda. But you didn't tell what is propaganda in teaching Islam???
Actually You are not aware of real teaching of Islam. That's why you think of this way. I also used to think that way years ago when i didn't read Quran and hadees. They are telling the exactly what is written in your holy book. I don't see propaganda here.

And there is a series on News Nation about the teaching of Islam. You can watch it for your knowledge where all maulvis use to run tails between legs from these ex muslims.

Last edited:
Don't be stupid , just ignore them. You know what will happen to them at the end. Just follow Quran and Sunnah and insha'Allah everything will be ok. You cant beat these gangus they are in millions in number

Just think of this when they die they are cremated and in the hereafter they will burn again with more fury

He goes by Adam Seeker and is based in Pakistan. They are ex Muslims and they have their own agenda to demonise Islam. You should go debate them.

He goes by Adam Seeker and is based in Pakistan. They are ex Muslims and they have their own agenda to demonise Islam. You should go debate them.
Pakistani hai ye ?

bc, marnay ki poori tayyari hai bhai ki 😂

-----------------------
this one was a good blog, she used to do audio stuff earlier too.. some Pakistani/Canadian woman but she called out ALL religious bs and bigotry in the region, including in India.

Don't be stupid , just ignore them. You know what will happen to them at the end. Just follow Quran and Sunnah and insha'Allah everything will be ok. You cant beat these gangus they are in millions in number

Just think of this when they die they are cremated and in the hereafter they will burn again with more fury
I have see his videos he debates with mullahs and others defending Islam,he quotes from Quran and hadiths ,and their back ground... islamists debating him whom I have seen could not prove him wrong.

There is a strong ex muslim community in India which is growing. They have offices from South to North and help people who leave Islam.

Report the video and channel.
He debates mate ,what are you going to report,that you cannot prove him wrong. He himself says to prove him wrong and he will close the channel and accept Islam.

Last edited:
I have see his videos he debates with mullahs and others defending Islam,he quotes from Quran and hadiths ,and their back ground... islamists debating him whom I have seen could not prove him wrong.

As i said its ok he/she can believe whatever they want. Death will come for us all and we have to answer for what we believe.

Indians no offense are the most ignorant about religion, if you see speakers corner, the Evangelicals bring in some Indian Christian preachers who are just loud and dumb, I think the white Evangelicals use the Indian/Black minions because they are dumb and loud, and are good for heckling.

Back
Top Bottom