What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

Anybody saw today's speech of IK and has any link to the court document IK was referring to, the one in which rigging done in a constituency was being reported.

:D

2nc3o06.jpg

Just came back from Islamabad. I gave few food items . Very cold weather... Thousands are still there. They are hungry and thirsty. You have to walk many kilometers to reach there. It is sealed with containers. Many educated class i.e phds are also there in Awami tehreek dharna.. Fcuk, much cold wind at night. Imran khan and Tahir is taking huge risk. They should stay in containers. They comes after every hour in front of protesters. This is big risk.

Struggle leads to success.

Did you take any pics there?

Thats what our enemies+Politicians want. To ruin the image of Army. But they will never make it INN SHA ALLAH.

1654190_1683415558550357_8499146178555284908_n.png

Found this Pics on Facebook

View attachment 46847

OMG! How creative.

Now, here is a challenge: Make an image of a parrot going through a bunch of envelopes to predict future events! You know, in Pakistan, the street-vendors have (or had?) those poor parrots walking over a carpet of envelopes and randomly picking out one and bringing to their owners. How about that parrot being PTI/Imran Khan making his usual predictions/deadlines?!!! @Oscar? You are creative?! Anyone else?!

Qadri ki Bad-dua Lag gai !!!, That is why they say don't take punga with a honest man

Fantastic determination of will and protest ... bravo

Government should teach the lesson to the remaining protesters of PATPTI , I would say that throw these anarchists in nearby jehlum river which is under flood so that we get rid of them once and for all.

But lets keep the looters and thugs of Noora intact. Good one.

I don't have any concept of mercy for enemies in my dictionary, this PATPTI nautanki is getting on my nerves. I cannot take out my anger on this public forum but on twitter I am exposing them with the worst abuses of punjabi language and it is quite effective on twitter as the PATPTI twitterers were surprised on twitter trends by my explosive "tweets". I don't believe in personalities , I only believe in my country and for me all these PATPTI, NS, IK or TUQ can go to hell, I don't have any emotions for any politician or army generals , I am cold blooded person and believe only in 2+2 = 4.

I don't have any concept of mercy for enemies in my dictionary, this PATPTI nautanki is getting on my nerves. I cannot take out my anger on this public forum but on twitter I am exposing them with the worst abuses of punjabi language and it is quite effective on twitter as the PATPTI twitterers were surprised on twitter trends by my explosive "tweets". I don't believe in personalities , I only believe in my country and for me all these PATPTI, NS, IK or TUQ can go to hell, I don't have any emotions for any politician or army generals , I am cold blooded person and believe only in 2+2 = 4.

You have a choice of not posting, no one is forcing you :P

Back
Top Bottom